Living In My Own World

Can You Hear Me ?

'

It is almost summer once again ,as Yuna looked at the ocean in front of her.The waves was loud and angry,splashing against the big stone in front of her.The sky that was blue earlier has now turned to gray,and the rain seems to be threatening any minute now.The wind blew as she hugged on tightly to her hoodie jacket.The white sand before her seems to be so clean and so pristine....the white sand against the deep blue ocean,it sure creates a beautiful and colorful picture.

Yuna took a deep breath,and yes it has been a year now since she last saw Arron,and yet,it seems like it is only yesterday,when he was just there somewhere.She still can't forget him.She just have to live day day with  memories,of their times together.She missed him,and sometimes,she has the urge to just ran and find him,whereever he is ,and reach out for him.Just like now,she wished she could just reach out for him,and feels his hand and feel his touch. It feels so empty ,knowing that he can't be where she was and knowing that they can never be together...

She has been restless now,after reading on the paper that Arron will be coming to Korea to promote their country's tourism.She stared at the paper the longest when she saw his picture with his band.It has been too long since then.He has changed .He got a new hairstyle but the beautiful and mesmerizing  eyes and the cute smiles are still there.She missed him more while staring at his picture.It will be a week and they will be in the same city and yes they will be breathing the same air .This is the closest that she can get to him,after all these times.And the idea is making her restless and insane...

Arron looked at the itinerary of their trip in Seoul.It is quite hectic,with very little time to do their own thing.There is a fan meet and a mini concert for the fans.They will be only there for three days,and then they will have to fly back to Taiwan for another promotion meet with fans.It has been a round of shows and personal appearances and the shooting for the drama series for the past year.He has been busy and yes,less time to think about Yuna.

He has been trying very hard to forget her,but it seems the more he tried ,the more he thinks of her.He still missed her a lot,but he knows,it is hopeless now to even think that they can be together.But how one can teach one's heart to forget? Just when he thought,he found the right girl,only to realized that they can never be.

And now looking at the city where Yuna lives,he wondered if she was even there.Is she home in Korea now or she was somewhere in Canada or US,participating in a tour or in a competioin.Sometimes the urge to know what she is doing,will came to him,as he searched and googled anything about her.And as he stared at her on the screen,the more he felt all the love he has for her.He wished to see her again and to touch her once again,just like when they were in Hawaii..But all of that will be just a memory now...just a memory of the past.And he can't seem to be just satisfied with just a memory....especially now,that they will be in the same city and almost within reach...as he took a deep breathe...

The trip has been tiring one for today.He just wish to lay in bed and take a nap once he reach his room.He just came off from photoshoot,the night before flying to Seoul.and right after they land,they went straight to the venue,where the press are waiting for them,for an interview and more picture taking.His whole body is tired and achy now.He could not even think of food right now.

He got his luggage in one hand,as his assistant has another one of his and as he opened the door for him.Jiro,Chun and Calvin are just next to his room.But they were lagging behind,entertaining some high honcho from the company.He went ahead of them.And as he walked in her room ,he threw his stuff on the sofa and then threw himself in the bed....

"Arron,do you need anything before I go?" the assiatant  asked.

"No I will be fine.I just need to close my eyes even for a little bit." Arron said."So what is the next agenda?"

"Nothing for tonight.I think the three are going out. for dinner . Are you not joining them?" he asked.

Arron shook his head."No,I just want to sleep for now." he answered."Just close the door,when you leave." as he close his eyes...And soon enough,he heard the click of the door as it closes.Arron was lost for a while,as he dozed off...

Arron woke up with a knock on the door.He felt like he just close his eyes,and it is already morning? It must be the Assistant trying to wake him up already,as he opened his eyes.His eyes went to the clock,and he was surprised that it is only  past eleven.He went to bed like a couple of hours ago,so why is he calling on him already.He got up,as he opened the door without much of a thought...and he had the shock of his life,when he saw the girl who was standing in front of him....and it is Yuna,standing at his door,looking as beautiful and sweet as ever.

"Hello Arron.Do you still remember me?" Yuna asked as she smiled at him.her cheeks was flushed and her eyes,staring at him...like she was almost ready to cry...

"Yuna...is that really you?" Arron asked as he stared at her.He could not believe it...Yuna is standing right in front of him,and he could not think ...he was lost for a while.

Yuna nodded her head."Is it alright? I am not disturbing you or something?" she asked.

"No,it is alright.Do come in." Arron said,as he moved back to allow her to come in.

"It has been a while...How did you know?" Arron asked.

"I read it in the paper." as Yuna looked back at him.He looked tired and he must be sleeping,judging from his appearance."I am sorry,I must be disturbing you.I think I better go.." as she turned around..feeling the awkwardness of the situation...

Arron grabbed her wrist."Please don't go.I have been wanting to see you." Arron said."So how are you?I heard you have been winning the circuits like always."Arron released her hand,as he looked at her.

"Yes,that is what is expected from me,isn't it? .How about you,you have been quite busy travelling and performing?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah,been quite busy lately.I....I miss you though.Did you miss me?" Arron asked,as he stared at her eyes.He wants to take her in his arms,and yes wanted to kiss her..But he can't do that now.He doesn't have any rights right now.

Yuna bit her lips,trying to control the emotions inside herself."I missed you too.I have been thinking about you a lot,more than I want to." she said.

"Me too,I have been thinking about you,more than I want to." Arron said."You still loked beautiful as ever,just like in my dreams."

Yuna smiled as her tears came."Yes,and you looked cute and handsome,just like in my dreams too." as she wiped away her tears."I have to go.They might be looking for me .I just sneaked out from home.Goodbye Arron,you take care of yourself alright?"

Arron nodded his head."You take care of yourself too.Goodbye Yuna." as she turned and left.And Arron was left standing on the same spot...as tears came...