I'll Never Love This Way Again

Can You Hear Me ?

 

 

Arron stared at the screen before him,as he read the content of the news.Yuna's latest picture is on it.She just won the gold medal again from the last Olympic,making her a gold winner two consecutive in a row.There was also a short video clips of her.She was being interviewed after her last performance.Her hair is cropped up in a bun like always.Her comlexion so fair and her lips reds and inviting.Arron could not help but take a deep breath at the sight of her.

It has been 3 years ago since he last saw her.The night when she paid him a visit in his room,when he visited Seoul.He wants to stop her,from walking away from him,but he knows better than to do that.She knows where her heart lies,and he won't be in a way in her dreams,in her goals.In as much as he still loves her,it is better to step back and just watch her and love her from a far.Yes,a lot better.

And now,with the announcement that she will be retiring from her performances,from the circuit and yes from the public eyes.She is retiring,and she said it is about time to seek her own personal dreams and goals.The news made Arron restless from where he is.His heart is screaming,what does she mean? What is she trying to do now?She is not the young girl before.Could it be that she has fallen to somebody else and that she is giving up her place for the new man in her life?Did she reached her own dream now? So many questions in Arron's mind and yet he knows that there is only one person that can answer all his questions and that is Yuna...He wonder where can she possibly be after today....retiring and not saying where can she be found.Even her own parents doesn't know where she is heading....

Yuna looked out at the vast ocean before her.It is deep blue and yes the water is so calm today.Will her life be like the calm water before her? Or will it be tumultuous like there is a storm before her? After two gold medals,he knows that she had enough.People around her says that she can go for the next one,anyway she is still young.But she knew it in her heart that she has reached her goal , she has reached the place where she wanted to be in her career.Now is the time to think what is the next step to take...

Images of Arron came to her mind.He is still very much in her thoughts and very much in her heart.Her first love,the accidental love only to stay with her forever.She wondered what can he be doing now.Did he find the right girl to love? Is he alright now?The news doesn't says much about him lately.He is still active in his career and yes still going strong,after all these years...He still got a drama series and his music.He still lot of things going for him...Suddenly she felt so tired.The fatigued that has build up in years has come,and she felt so weak and so tired as she lays in the lounge chair.....and closed her eyes as she dozed off to lala land....

She woke up and her sorrounding is almost dark.She must have fallen asleep.The torches on the post around are the only lights in the beach.She thought,she was alone for a while,until she saw a silhouette of a man from a distance,an image of a man coming to her,a figure and an outline that is so familiar.She scrubbed her eyes wondering if she is dreaming and all of this is just a product of her fatigued and an over active imagination....The face and the figure keep coming closer,as it becomes clearer before her very eyes....

"Arron,what are you doing here?" Yuna asked.

"I came to find you." Arron said.

"How did you know where to find me? How could you possibly know? Nobody knows this but me." Yuna said.

"I heard and saw you in the news that you are retiring.I was wondering where can you possibly be? I thought,that if I mean something to you then I will find you here.I told myself that  I will have to take my chances with you.And also said to myself that if I found you here then that means that you have not forgotten me,and that I still mean something to you.Am I right?" Arron asked as he looked at her eyes...seeking for the truth.

Yuna's eyes became teary,as she stared at Arron.She bit her lips and nodded her head."I still do have feelings for you.But you did not stop me when I came to see you 3 years ago?Why did you never stopped me from leaving you? Does it mean,you never really wanted  me in your life ?"

"I wanted to stop you.I wanted you to be a part of my life ,but I can't be in a way in reaching  your dreams,for the people that you love and for your country.I very much wanted to stop you then" Arron said.."And now,why are you giving up?"

"I am not giving up,I have reached the top.I have reached my dream and it is about time to find the real me.It is time to find my own happiness,without other people on my shoulder..." Yuna said."And I learned that it is lonely being on the top,especially if you are not there with me."

"You really mean that? " Arron asked."Do you really wanted me with you?"

"Yes,I thought I can forget you and get over you,but I can't.I still love you Arron." Yuna said.Arron took her in his arms...

"I still love you too Yuna.That is why I am here...This time I am not gonna let you go,and I am not going to share you with them.I just want you all to myself.Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, I would like that very much...You are all for me too and I am not willing to share you with your fans.I just want you for myself too "." Yuna said as she smiled at him.

"No,just the two of us together.Just the two of us together this time." Arron said as he kissed Yuna with all the love that he got for her.....Arron and Yuna..finally together...forever...