The Ferry Ride

Can You Hear Me ?

Yuna looked out at the calm sea before her.She was disappointed that she is not going to see Arron today and yes,she felt that she is going back to her old world.The interview must have something to do with it.She felt that they have very few time left for themselves and yet she doesn't want to let go of what she have now,to go back to her old world.She knew that she has to say goodbye soon to Arron.She knew that she will feel bad when that time comes.But for now...she really want to just spend some time with him...

Arron has been walking around,trying to find her,trying to find Yuna among the crowd.Tourist decked the whole ferry,all verious parts of the world.Suddenly ,he thought it is crazy to be looking for her in all this crowd.Their time together is almost coming to an end.He got a message from his manager that he may need to come home sooner than he thought.They barely started and now they have to part soon.he wondered what she is going to say when she learned that he is one of the celebrities in their countries.Will she tell him to stop seeing her or will their relationship progress to something more before their vacations ends.

The sun rose to its majestic heights as the temperature rise with him.Arron decided to just sit in one of the chair outside,while his Mom and his sister opted to stay inside.And then at the corner of his eyes,he found her.looking at the ocean before her.he smiled and suddenly felt the excitement within him.Yes he finally found her as he walked and stood by her side.

"I wonder who are you thinking at this time."he said in her ear.

Yuna was startled as she looked at Arron standing right her side."Arron,what are you doing here?" Yuna asked.

"Same as you .going to the Big Island.I want to see the place too and i want to be with my girl." Arron said.

Yuna smiled and liked the sound of it.Her being Arron's girl???She flushed and felt her body tingled with excitement."And who is your girl? Care to introduce her to me?" she said with amusement in her eyes.

"Well if you introduce your boyfriend to me ,I might introduce her to you." he said."How about if we forget all about them and then just be my girl now? And I could be your boyfriend." and he has this naughty grin in his face.

"Maybe....and why not.I think you are good looking enough to pass as my boyfriend." Yuna said as she giggled."But will I pass up as your girlfriend?"

Arron stared at her from top to bottom and smiled."I think you will meet all my requirements.And the most important thing is as long as you are not taller than me." as he laughed at his own thing,and thn both of them laughed.

Amy has been looking for her brother and was quite surprised to find him talking and all animated in his conversation with Yuna.Somehow,she always thought that her brother,usually took a long time to warm up with people and she never even saw him talking to her before.Even Yuna seems to be so happy talking to her moody brother.She wondered what the conversation is all about.

"Arron,Mom is looking for you.I think we are almost there." she said."Oh hi Yuna,I didn't know,you are also here."

"Hi Amy,yes,and your brother found me just now." she answered."I think,I have to go and find my Mom too."

"So where are you staying tonight?" Arron asked.

"I think in Sheraton Waikiki.How about you?" she asked.

"I really don't have any idea.So where are we staying?"as Arron looked at his sister.

"I think,it 's also te same." Amy said."So we will get to see each other,and maybe we can go out together."

"Yeah,why don't we do that.How about hitting Honululo night spot tonight?" Arron asked.

"I don't know yet.Maybe has a plan somewhere.I'll let you know.I'll text or call you if ever." Yuna said."I have to go.My Mom might be looking for me now." as she went inside and Arron and Amy look at her back.

"I didn't know you talk to each other at all?" Amy asked.

"Yes,i saw her around.Why you have any problem with that?" Arron asked.

"You are not starting anything with her ,are you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Arron asked with a frown.

"Like ...like making her think that you like her or something?How come you are being so nice with her?" Amy asked.

"What is wrong in being nice to her?She is a nice girl." Arron said.

"I just don't want her to get hurt,just like the others.I don't know if you are aware of it,but girls think you are cute and attractive , it is so easy to confuse their feelings for you.And at this time,I don't think,it is what you need.You just got out of trouble from that.Mom,may not like this,if ever she heard this." Amy said.

"And yeah,who is the older...why suddenly tyou are so preachy and all.I know what I am doing.and there is nothing to it." Arron said in denial.

"That is not how i see it. You have to be very careful.You have an image to protect and even i knows that,and I am suppose to be the younger one who knew nothing better." she said."Come on Mom is waiting for us."

Arron took a deep breathe.Is it a mistake then to get closer to her???He doesn't really want to hurt her or anything...but he can't help himself to fall for her each day.Yuna...Yuna..Yuna...somehow you are hard to resist...I can't help but love you....Arron thought.