Another day

Can You Hear Me ?

 

The perfect day is almost caming to an end,as Yuna and Arron watched the sunset.The huge ball going down deep in the ocean as the darkness enveloped them.They have to go back to the hotel soon.Somehow Yuna does not wants it to end.She does not know if she can see Arron again the next day.Her Mom is getting better now,soon she will be planning activities for the two of them and it will be harder to get away and be with Arron.

Come to think of it,they have not said anything about their life before .He doesn't know anything about him at all and he doesn't know anything about her.Nobody is asking questions and nobody is saying anything.All she got is a bits and pieces,of his life.She is still debating wether to tell him about herself,Wether to tell him the truth that she is the Kim Yuna that everyone has heard about.He wondered if he even knew about Kim Yuna the Gold Medalist in the  Olympics ,probably not for he doesn't show any recognition of her name at all.

They rode back in the hotel and Arron saw her off in the hotel entrance.

"Can I see you again tomorrow?" he asked.

"Can I call you back on that? My Mom might have plan something for tomorrow." Yuna said.

Arron looked at her and then nodded his head. He looked confused for a second,Doesn't she want to spend some time with him while they are in the island together? They have  very small time left. He doesn't know when he will be heading back home.Although the company said one month but if they have obligations as a group, then he has to go back ,anytime.

Yuna noted the changed of expressions on his face.The disappointment can be seen ,and she felt bad being the reason for his disappointment.She just like him to  smile always.

"Why  don't you want to spend some time with me anymore?" Arron said.

"Of course,I do,I had fun today.But my Mom...she is quite strict.But I will try...I really want to be with you Ahbu." she said.

"It is alright.I understand." he said.

Arron smiled at her..and then as he move to kis her lips...This time ,it is not just an ordinary peck on the lips but something more ....and it is something sweeter and deeper.Something that Yuna is not expecting,as she found herself enjoying Arron's kisses. Kissing Arron is like ...winning the biggest competition of them all after all the hard work.....she wont ever forget her first ever real kiss...and it is with Arron.....and she doesn't even knows his whole name.....and why is she trusting him  with her heart ?????? But she just knew that she can trust him and she can trust her whole life ......not only her heart....

The next day,Yuna's Mom is feeling a lot better as she found her Mom all dressed up ready to see the world again.Yuna's heart sank when she saw her.That means ,she won't be able to see Arron today.

"Yuna good you are up.We are going to the big island today.We will take the ferry and we are going to stay there overnight." she said.

"Overninght?" Yuna asked in shock.So that means she is not going to see Arron for two days.She did not even know   when they are going back home.Suddenly she is so scared that they won't see each other anymore.She needs to see him and talk to him...

"Yes,it will be too tiring to just go there for a day.I have all the arrangement already.And we are supposed to meet a certain reporter for an interview." her Mom said.

"Mom,I thought,that this is just  a vacation.And the interview,I thought that coming here is supposed to be a secret." Yuna said.

"No but the reporter is bound to secrecy.Not a word from the outside world and they are not going to publish it until we are gone from here and we are on our way home." her Mom said.

"Alright Mom." as she went back to her room to text Arron.

Arron got Yuna's text that she is going to the Big island with her Mom.As he looked at her Mom and Sister getting ready to go to the Big Island too.He already said no but now....knowing that Yuna will be there,he has decided that he will go with them.

"Mom is it too late to change my mind ?Maybe I just have to go with you." Arron said.

"Good that you are coming with us.For i really don't want to leave you all alone by yourself.Who knows ,you might be in trouble again.And did I hear someone talking to you last night?And it is a girl right? " she said.

"Mom come on.You are not supposed to eavesdrop,That is not fair." Arron said.

"Just stay out of trouble Arron. Remember why we are here in the first place.And please don't hang out wih young and innocent girls  that knows no better." she added.

"Mom,please....This is different.She is different from the rest." Arron said finding himself defending Yuna.

"Just stay away from girls for now. It will not do you any good at all." his Mom said.

"So I can come with you?" Arron asked.

"Yes and  please stick around with us and don't go off on your own again...God knows what you are doing once again." she said.

Arron shook his head and smiled.His Mom is always like that,but he knew that she will always stand behind him.Yes through thick and thin...he wondered if Yuna is that kind of girl at all....as he thinks of her...