Half Truth

Can You Hear Me ?

That night as Arron lays in bed,he was thinking of  Yuna and thinking about the whole thing about the two of them and he wondered of it is about time to tell her the truth about him.They will be parting soon and if he wants their relationship to continue after this then he just have to tell her the truth about himself.He wondered what will be her reactions when she learned that she is part of this boy band and that he is a celebrity in their country.Will she changed somehow,knowing the truth?And what will be the effect on their relationship.Tomorrow ,he just need to talk to her and he is going to tell her the whole truth about himself.

That night Yuna too was thinking,thinking whether to tell Arron about her real self.Will he be understanding of her situatuion.She knows that they have to part after this.It will be next to impossible to continue their relationship after today.Maybe she doesn't have to tell him everything.Her Mom doesn't even know anything about him and their existing relationship.She will probably be hysterical about the whole thing,knowing her love for drama.And if only her Mom knew that she has fallen to this virtually unknown guy.

Morning came as the sun shines brightly.The sky was all blue with no trace of clouds that is coming .Yuna woke up as the sun shone brightly in her room.She took a shower and dressed up to get ready to go out.She needs to see him and spend time with him,for soon they will be parting.Somehow she knew it in her heart that they will be parting soon and it cannot be stopped.It was meant to be in the first place...

Her Mom was up already and was all dressed up when she got out of her room.The table was ready for breakfast.

"Are we going somewhere today?" she asked.

"Yes,I was thinking of going out with you.But how come you are dressed already.Where are you going?" her Mom said.

"I was on my way out to meeet a friend.' she said.

"You have to be careful,who are you going out with.There  are people now who knew that you are here,so you'll never know." her Mom said in warning.

"Don't worry Mom I will be careful ,and I only have a few days to enjoy myself.Can't I at least enjoy myself." she said.

"Alright just be careful.I trust you that you'll know the consequences of whatever you do in public.It is not only yourself you have to think of but also the image of our family and our country.' she added.

Yuna nodded her head.Since when did falling in love and going out with a guy became a national issue ? Somehow it is not fair,she thought.Does she have to live up to her image all the day of her life? She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.

She went out and met Arron in the lobby.She smiled at the sight of him.He is wearing a short and a tee shirt and yet he still looked gorgeous.He really looked so handsome.She can feel her heartbeating faster....and yes feel that tingly feeling once again.

Arron smiled at her.Yuna looking so Beautiful in her shorts and white tee shirt.Her hair is long and loose.her face clean and freah,without trace of any make up except for the gloss on her lips.She was wearing a sneakers this time and her legs long and slender and quite shapely.He smiled as he stared at her.The girl that he loves looking so beautiful and so innocent....

"So where are we going today?" Yuna asked ,a little short of breath from her walk.

"I really don't know.You have anything in mind ?" Arron asked.

She shook her head.It doesn't matter,they can be in the middle of the desert and it won't matter to her as long as she is with him....

"Let us just laze in the beach today and relax and enjoy." Arron said.

"That will be alright ,I guess." Yuna said.

They went to the black beach,where the sand was black as the name has suggested.It is not that crowded there. There was a long streched of beaches all to themselves.They walk around ,build sand castles ,ran around like little kids and then lazed under the sun,and have a drink.They tell stories about themselves and nothing in particular until the sun dips down in the horizon.

They were sitting down in the sands,as they stared at the setting sun before them.The air has cooled down a lot already.There was breeze touching their face as they sat next to each  other.

"Yuna,I have something to tell you." started Arron."It is very important to me and I am telling you this because I want our relationship to continue even after this vacation.I think I have fallen for you." as he stared at her.

Yuna's heart started pounding so hard.He wants a relationship with her when she doesn't know where this thing can lead them.She is just supposed to meet a guy and fall in love just like any other girl and then they will say their goodbyes and they will go back to their old life just like before..But now Arron is saying something else.She cannot give him what he is asking of her....but how can she tell him...

"My real name is Wu Geh Lin.But my screen name is Arron Yan in English.Yan Ya Lun in Chinese." arron said.

"A screen name? What do you mean and what is Ahbu?" she asked.

Ahbu is my nickname.I have a screen name for I am a memeber of a famous boyband in our country.I don't know how you are in touch with Asian entertainment but we quite popular not only in taiwan but also in other Asian country including Korea." he said.

"So you are a celebrity?" she asked. "I thought so, that you looked like one of those flower boys and the Idols thingy,that is so popular in Korea."

"Yes something like that." Arron said."It is alright with you that your boyfriend is a very popular guy ?" as he laughed at it.Now suddenly there seems to be humor in all of this.And yuna doesn't look like she is shocked at all,more like thinking and brooding about the whole thing.

"Do you have alot of fans? Are they like obssesed and crazy about you like the one that I've read somewhere about DBSK and SNSD and Super Junior?"  Yuna asked.

Arron smiled and then laughed at it."Yeah you might say like that.They stay guard at our house all day and all night.And they can do some crazy things too." he said.

Yuna smiled..."So that means I have to be careful from them? I hope nobody followed you here?" she said.

"Nobody knows that I am coming here.But now maybe some other people now." Arron said."Yuo are not jealous,that you have to share me with the bunch  of girls?"

Yuna smiled and shook her head."I understand.I would not mind." as she looked at Arron.

Arron put her hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer for a hug."I did not know that I have sch an understanding girlfriend." as he ."You do trust me?"

"As long as I am the only one in your heart Arron.Always me in your heart ." Yuna said."Will you also be understanding if I have a secret from you?"

"Why do you have a secret from me? Of course i will try to understand you .I love the whole of you and it doesn't matter of who you are before and now and in the future.The important thing is that I love you and you love me." Arron said.,as he kissed her on the lips.Yuna agreed ,that is the most important thing..and yes Arron will be forgiving when he finds out the truth about her....