Chapter 8.

[HIATUS] Complications

*Jihyun’s POV*

   I was woken up by a delicious smell. I slowly opened my eyes to unfamiliar surroundings. I shot up, the blanket falling down to my legs. I was about to get up, but my head started hurting. AHHH, I GOT UP TO FAST... I sank bank down onto the couch, clutching my head. After the pain went away, I finally remembered where I was. Jaejoong oppa’s house. ...But where was Jaejoong oppa then? I looked toward the kitchen. No one was there.... but there was a bowl on the counter. Did Jaejoong oppa already eat? What time was it? How long had I eaten for?

I cut off all thoughts as I felt as if someone was behind my back... I had that creepy feeling. It couldn’t have been Jaejoong oppa because he wouldn’t have done that, and I wouldn’t get this feeling. I slowly grabbed my pillow from beside me, in case something happened. I could hear breathing now. I turned around and whacked whoever it was.

OWWWW!” A voice yelled out in pain. It followed with a cute, familiar giggle that bursted into laughter.

I quickly looked back behind the couch. I gasped. Junsu oppa was literally rolling on the floor laughing and Y.....YOOCHUN-SSHI????

“J-J-JWESONGHAMNIDA Y-Y-YOOCHUN-SSHI!” I managed to get out and quickly ran behind the couch, bowing to him a million times. “I-I DIDN’T MEAN TO...I WAS JUST SCARED THAT...THERE WAS....”

YAH! WHAT’S GOING ON? YOOCHUN, WHY ARE YOU ON THE FLOOR? WHY IS JIHYUN BOWING TO YOU? Junsu..... what are you doing?” Jaejoong oppa shouted, sounding furious then confused. I looked up to see him coming down the stairs.

“I......Yoochunnie....” Junsu started laughing again, unable to continue to explain what had happened.

“I got hit in the face with a pillow trying to see how cute and pretty someone was.” Yoochun muttered, rubbing his head.

I blushed. Who told him I was pretty? Lies.

“I didn’t mean to... I felt someone was watching me from behind and I was scared so I....kinda...hit Yoochun-sshi with a pillow...” I said quietly, with my head down. Junsu oppa started to burst into laughter again.

“....Junsu stop laughing... it’s not that funny..” Yoochun smacked him on the head lightly and Junsu stopped.

Jaejoong oppa patted my shoulder. “It’s okay Jihyun-ah, it wasn’t your fault. But don’t worry, you won’t get hurt here, so there’s no need to be scared. Yoochunnie and Junsu, get up and apologize to Jihyun.”

They both got up and apologized. “Aniya, I should be the one apologizing. Jwesonghamnida Yoochun-sshi..” I bowed.

“Ani ani, gwechana. I shouldn’t have done that... mianhe. And just call me oppa.” He winked.

I blushed and nodded, “Arasseo, Yoochun oppa..”

Jaejoong oppa sighed. “I left your bowl on the counter since I didn’t want to wake you up. Go eat~ I’ll be downstairs with Junsu and Yoochun if you need me.” He left with Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa following him.

I went into the kitchen to see what Jaejoong oppa had made. Mmmmmmm, mac and cheese~ I quickly grabbed a fork and ate it. It was so good...  I haven’t tasted such good food in a long time...

I finished it quickly and washed the dishes. I went upstairs to check my phone to see if oppa sent me any texts. 3 new texts.

From: YOUR AWESOME BROTHER :)<3

   Jiiiihyyuuuunnnniiieeeeeee~ Ask Jaejoong hyung if I can come over tonight~~~ We’re ending practice early todaayyy~ ^^

From: YOUR AWESOME BROTHER :)<3

   JIHYUNNNIIEEE PLEASE ASK NOW I HAVE TO GO SOONㅠㅠ DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THISㅠㅠ

From: YOUR AWESOME BROTHER :)<3

   ....You better answer me before my next break ><

My phone suddenly started vibrating.

GEOBUHAL SU EOB-

Yoboseyo...

JIHYUUNNNNNIIIEEEEEEEE WAE? WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS? IMI JONHWAL BATCHI ANNUN NOYEGE~” Oppa’s voice shouted and sang... I sighed.

“Mianhe oppa.... I was sleeping and I don’t take my phone with me everywhere...”

I heard him sigh. “Gwechana... can I talk to Jaejoong hyung?”

“Uhh.... arasseo... “

I went to the basement. Hopefully, I wouldn’t be disturbing them.... I knocked on the door gently.

“Jihyun-ah? Come in come in.”

I opened the door to find a really big room. It had 3 electric keyboards, computers, and chairs. There were music sheets everywhere and a bulletin board on one wall with a ton of sticky notes.

“Uhmm...ne.... Sorry for bothering oppas.... but Taeminnie oppa wants to talk to you Jaejoong oppa.. ><”

“Ohh, ani, it’s alright.” I handed him the phone.

“Yoboseyo? ........ Ne....... Ne....... Of course! .........Arasseo, see you later. Annyeong!” Jaejoong oppa hung up and gave my phone back.

“Well, your brother’s coming tonight.... you better get ready. He could come at anytime...”

“Ne, Jaejoong oppa, kamsahamnida~” I bowed and left.

I went back upstairs to change. I wore a semi-loose white t-shirt with black track pants. I fixed my hair and went downstairs so I would know when oppa was coming. I carefully looked out the window and saw a black van parked outside. I was pretty sure that it wasn’t Yoochun oppa’s or Junsu oppa’s..... what if it was a fan?? I quickly closed the blinds. I went to the door and peeked out. I saw a person’s silhouette through the tinted windows of the van moving around to get to the door, only to be pulled back by another person. I looked at the time. 4:13PM. It probably wasn’t Taemin... I went back to sit on the couch and listened to my iPod. INFINITE’s ‘Dashi Dorawa‘ came on. Since no one was looking...

I got up and started dancing and singing to it.

“Dashi Dorawa~ Dorawa~ Dorawa~~~~ Dashi Dorawa~ Dorawa~ Dorawa~” I sang and danced the exact same dance.

As you probably already know by now, I’m a HUGE Inspirit. Even thought they just debuted 1 month and a few weeks ago, I LOVE them~ They’re so talented... and the way they dance is flawless.

‘She’s Back’ came on. I took out the earphones from my iPod, blasting it throughout the living room.

“Yeong woni naega onda~ da~ da~~~~! DON’T YOU KNOOOWW~~~” I started dancing randomly. I was excited for the MV that was coming out in 2 weeks.

The doorbell suddenly rang a few times. I turned off my iPod and heard Jaejoong oppa yell to go get the door. I headed to the door and opened it.

I didn’t even open it that wide before the door flung open itself causing me to back away in surprise.

“JIIIIHYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~” I heard and before I could respond, I got jumped on... am I that easy to get jumped on?? NAEGA GEUROKE-ROKE MAN MAN HA NI~

I heard footsteps running up the stairs and stopping when they saw what happened.

THIS ISN’T FAIR! WHY DID I GET YELLED AT FOR JUMPING ON HER AND WHEN TAEMINNIE DOES, NO ONE DOES ANYTHING??!” Junsu whined and pouted.

“MWOH? HYUNG, YOU JUMPED ON JIHYUNNIE???” Taeminnie oppa jumped up and ran over to Junsu oppa.

“..........Ne....... but it was by accident..... so why are you allowed to jump on Jihyunnie?” Why did Junsu oppa even care...but it was pretty cute....kekeke.

BECAUSE~ I’M HER OPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA~ ISN’T THAT RIGHT JIHYUNNIIEE~?” Taemin oppa came back and hugged me tightly.

“Ne.....” I muffled into his shirt. He let go and put his arm over my shoulder. I looked at Jaejoong oppa and Yoochun oppa. They were quiet through the whole commotion... they were probably already used to it though.

Just as I was about to close the door, I heard a thud behind me. I turned around to see Onew oppa on the ground, groaning in pain. I rushed over to help him.

“OMO! Onew oppa, are you okay?” I helped him up as he nodded.

“It happens every time....” I heard Key oppa mutter. Ever since the day after the airport, he’s been very distant. I wonder why...

Wait! I just noticed that the rest of SHINee came... I thought it was just going to be Taeminnie oppa....

I quickly bowed to everyone. “Annyeonghaseyo Onew oppa, Key oppa, Minho oppa, and Jonghyun oppa~”

Jonghyun oppa came over and pulled me into a hug. “JIHYUNNIE~ I’VE MISSED YOU~~” He exclaimed.

I heard everyone sigh. “Skinship king.” Key muttered, and walked into the house.

I closed the door and went into the living room, where everyone sat down. Jaejoong oppa went to make dinner. I followed him, wanting to help.

“Arasseo, you can start cutting the vegetables and cooking the rice. We’re gonna have chicken soup~” Jaejoong said enthusiastically. He began to get the ingredients out and washed the chicken.

I suddenly heard loud laughter coming from the living room. I looked over to see Taeminnie oppa showing Junsu oppa and Yoochun oppa a.... picture..... of me... when I was little...

This was going to be a long night. Wait, it wasn’t even night... it was only 5PM..... sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter~ ^^ Should I slow down the progress of meeting idols.. I feel like I'm going a bit too fast... but I don't wanna make this a super long ff so yeah..

Oh and when Taemin was on the phone with Jihyun and sang "Imi jonhwal batchi annun noyege~", it's from the chorus of 2AM's "You Wouldn't Answer My Calls". I felt like the line kinda fit.... but instead of calls it should be texts... oh well~

Thank you for reading~ ^^<333 Please leave comments~