Chapter 21.

[HIATUS] Complications

 

"Hey, still getting more popular by the second?" a familiar voice asked behind me and chuckled.
 
I turned around to become face to.. er shoulder with Joon oppa from MBLAQ. It had taken me one month to find him. I met him backstage of an M!Countdown when Kyuhyun oppa went to see G.O oppa. At first, I was fidgety and couldn't talk due to the excitement and nervousness, but I eventually got over it when Joon oppa tried making it more comfortable for me. We had started to become close, like how Kyuhyun oppa and I were, but not that close.
 
I turned back and smiled at him. "Annyeong Joon oppa~" 
 
"Yah, how many times do I have to tell you that it's okay to call me Joonie oppa? Joon oppa sounds a bit weird to me...." 
 
"Alright..... Joonnnnnn......oppa." I stuck out my tongue at him and ran, even though I knew he would catch me in a few seconds. My phone suddenly vibrated so I stopped running to answer it.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"Jihyuuunnnnniiieeeeeeeeee~ where are youuuu? us oppas miss you~~~" I could imagine Jonghyun oppa's pout as he said that.
 
Two arms wrapped around my shoulder to prevent me from running away. "Who is that?"
 
"MWOH? JIHYUNNIE WHERE ARE YOU? WHO'S THAT MAN YOU'RE WITH? I DEMAND YOU COME HOME RIGHT NOW." Jonghyun shouted through the phone.
 
Joon oppa heard and snickered, taking the phone from my hand. His grip on my shoulder tightened. "Ne, annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jihyunnie's boyfriend." I blushed as he said that. Yes, I liked him. He was nice, cute, and caring. Who wouldn't?
 
"MWOH? NAME, AGE, AND WHAT DO YOU WORK AS?"
 
"........Changsun, 22, and..... an actor." 
 
There was silence on the other side of the phone. Then Jonghyun oppa chuckled.
 
"Ah, Joonie hyung, mianhe. You had me fooled there."
 
".....But I'm not joking..." I looked at him, shocked. He turned to me with a devilish smirk. A little disappointed, I nodded back. There was silence on the other side of the phone for a bit until Jonghyun screamed at Taemin to get on the phone. 
 
"Hyung? What do you need?"
 
"I didn't need anything..." his voice sounded confused, but he was just acting. You could hear Jonghyun explaining to Taemin what was happening.
 
"MWOH, HYUNG? YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH JIHYUN?" In my mind, I thought, 'why would he care? or maybe he's acting too...'
 
"Uh, yeah." Joon oppa said with a bit of attitude suddenly. What....
 
"........... I see... Well I hope you take good care of my sister..."
 
"Tch, you can still call her your sister? Surprising." I tugged on his sleeve to grab his attention and shook my head. I didn't want to bring up what happened again. He understood and nodded apologetically.
 
"...... Hyung, what do you mean?" 
 
"Nothing. Jihyunnie and I are going on a date now~ See you..... neverr~" He said joyfully and hung up. He ended the act and shook his head in anger. 
 
"The nerve that kid has....."
 
"Oppa, just leave it. Let's go on that date now~" I playfully winked at him. 
 
"Yah yah yah, don't be all lovey-dovey in front of me now." someone popped in. 
 
"Yeah, or I won't accept this relationship at all and steal Jihyun away from you." another voice said.
 
"I still don't get why she didn't go for me b-" I heard a bunch of shushes and something fall. I quickly turned back to look at what happened. G.O was on the floor, and Seungho, Thunder, and Mir stood there. They meekly smiled at me. I gave G.O a glare. He wasn't supposed to say that!
 
"Oh, hey guys! Are we going now?" Joon oppa ran over to them. They nodded and started to walk away, waving at me. I waved back and was about to look for Kyuhyun when Joon oppa pulled me back.
 
"Where's my hug?" he pouted. GAH, I hated when he did that! Using his aegyo as an advantage. I gave him a small hug and went to find Kyuhyun.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I yawned as I watched Super Junior oppas practice their dance. Even if they were perfect enough, they still practiced. I was amazed at how long they lasted before deciding to take a break. Hyukkie oppa came over to me and immediately pinched my cheeks, making me pout. My cheeks weren't that pinchable...
 
"Hey, Jihyun." I looked up to see Wookie oppa and Siwon oppa. I smiled and got up to hug them, causing Hyukkie to protest.
 
"Don't you guys think that it's enough practice for today?" I asked. It was already 3 in the morning, but even though it was late, I knew that they could practice until 5. 
 
"Ani, we can still practice for a little longer. If you're tired, I can take you home." Kyuhyun offered.
 
"Ani, it's okay."
 
They went back to practicing. I didn't know what time it was when I did, but I fell asleep on the couch.
 
---
 
I woke up to the sound of someone pounding on the doors. I heard a groan beside me as Kyuhyun got up and went outside to see what was going on. 
 
"Stay here." he whispered to me, and closed the door gently. I heard some yelling from a very familiar voice...