Chapter 5.

[HIATUS] Complications

A/N: Jenny is Jihyun's english name. Just to clear things up..... ^^ Enjoy~<3 And please leave coments~!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

   I woke up from the light shining in through the window. I slowly got up and grabbed my cellphone. There were two new texts and ten missed calls. All from the same person. Sighing, I read the texts.


"From: YOUR AWESOME BROTHER :)<3

YAAHHHHHH JIHYUN-AH GET UPP AND ANSWER MY CALLS.... I HAVE TO GO SOON ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ...."

"From: YOUR AWESOME BROTHER :)<3

...... You're mean, dongsaengie. I'll get my revenge.... Please don't call me now... I'm at work >< See you later~~ ^^"


Sent at ...5:37AM ?????? HE EXPECTS ME TO WAKE UP AT 5:30??? This oppa....aissshhh. I'm not busy like him... I prefer sleeping in 'til later, thank you very much.

I looked at the time. 9:29..... Slowly, I got out of bed and did my usual morning routine, ending it with checking Twitter for the first time in a couple of weeks.


@___itsyou7: JENNY!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU???

..... and multiply that by 100. I didn't even want to check my e-mails, Facebook, and phone for Toronto.

It's already been 3 weeks since I got here. My mom had actually arranged everything. She even bought a house for me. It looked REALLY empty... I mean seriously, I was the only one living here. The house was 3 floors. There were 2 medium sized bedrooms, 1 master bedroom, and 1 guestroom. There was a bathroom on each floor, but only the top floor and the basement had a bathtub in it. The living room was connected with the hallway to the kitchen and another one going in the opposite direction to the door. In all, the house was seriously HUGE. It felt so lonely being the only person living here.... Why'd she have to buy such a big house...

I quickly tweeted back to most of the people that asked. I just said that I had to move.. But I doubt it'd work....seriously, why would I move without telling anyone?

I turned off my phone and went to get a drink.

Anyways, I haven't seen my brother lately. He made a comeback a few days ago with 'Lucifer'. I can't believe he actually forced me to buy the album with my OWN money! Seriously, I could've bought an INFINITE or MBLAQ album. Aishh.. Well, at least I got it signed.... so now it's beside my collection of signed SHINee albums...that I got from my mother....OH! SO THAT EXPLAINS IT. Now I wish I was someone in MBLAQ or INFINITE's sibling... I'm sorry Taeminnie oppa, but... Inspirit+s ftw!

So now, he's busy with shows, practices, performances, etc. At least he always sends me texts and gives me calls before and in between his schedules so I know that he didn't forget that I was still here. He also came to visit me when he could. But the annoying part was when he called me. My phone would have a seizure on the table or whatever, and it'd blast "Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER~". I'm not hating on Lucifer because I actually really like the song and concept of it, but it gets irritating if you hear it at 5AM in the morning and 5 times after that in less than 5 minutes... but then I learned how to remember to turn it off before I went to sleep. ^___^; But he still called during the day a couple of times so you never know....

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the vibration of my phone somewhere. NOOO PLEASE DON'T RING!!! I quickly searched for it before...

"GEOBUHAL SU EOBTNEUN NEOEUI MARYEOKEUN LUCIFER~ G-G-GEOBU-"

" Yoboseyo?" I muttered coldly, flopping back down on the couch.

"ANNNYEEONNGGG JIHYUN-AH~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!" A cheery voice shouted.

"How was Star King...?" I asked boredly. I had to ask or else he'd think that I didn't care about him and then throw a fit when he came...trust me, I've had experience.

"GOOD~! I'm off to practice now. I'll talk to you later, okay~~~?" A big smile obvious in his tone.

"Alright, have fun oppa~ Fighting~!" 'and please don't call me again..

"Kekeke, gomawo Jihyun-ah~~~ By the way, a little surprise for you is on it's way!! ANNYEONG~" And he hung up.

Wait... what surprise? It better not be a signed SHINee album or something again.... he gave me the SHINee albums that I didn't have and signed them with a huge message, making me read them..

I sighed. Whatever the surprise was, I hope it wasn't bad. That would just add to another bad day. My phone going off, lying to my friends...

You're probably thinking, 'Why don't you just change your ringtone??'

Well you see...I've tried before and it didn't work. Taemin came to my house that night I tried and he threw a fit....and used aegyo on me.... that's not nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've never used aegyo on him.. actually I didn't even know if I had any...

I was lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the door. Confused, I slowly dragged myself over. Since it could be someone advertising some stuff, I decided to take my precious time....well, more like wasting it.

When I got to the door, the person was STILL knocking. Sighing in defeat, I looked at who it was.

... I'm dreaming right? This is a complete dream. I am sure of it. I pinched myself really hard. ....Nothing happened. THIS ISN'T A DREAM?? OH MY GOODNESS.

"Jihyun-ah, please open the door.... I know you're in there..... Taemin told me to come here!" an angellic voice shouted.

HE SAID MY NAME! HE EVEN SOUNDS SO PERFECT WHEN HE SHOUTS....

"JIHYUN-AH!

Oh right. I had to open the door.... WAIT.

I ran to the closest mirror to check how I looked. After fixing my hair and making sure everything was fine, I went over to the door. 

I took a deep breath, and put my hand on the lock, slowly turning it. Then, I slowly opened the door.

Was this the surprise Taemin was talking about?