Chapter 7.

[HIATUS] Complications

I opened the door without thinking. I was really irritated.

What do you- OOF!”

I couldn’t finish my sentence as I got jumped on and fell to the ground, a body on top of me.

JAEEEEJOO-“ He froze in mid-sentence and looked down at me.

“You aren’t Jaejoong... who are y-“

JUNSU! YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER??” an angry voice shouted from the door.

I looked up to see Jaejoong oppa’s shocked face, with bags of grocery slowly slipping out of his hands. Junsu looked back to see Jaejoong and jumped up immediately.

“Mianhe hyung! I didn’t mean to! I thought it would be you opening the doo...wait... why is she here?” He pointed to me getting up slowly. So every time Junsu came.... he’d jump on Jaejoong? I was beyond confused and didn’t have time for shock to enter me that Junsu had just jumped on me.

“.....Next time, look before you jump...” Jaejoong mumbled and went inside to put the groceries in the kitchen, then walking back outside to get the rest of the stuff with Junsu following him. I just noticed that he didn’t answer Junsu’s question about me and apparently, Junsu didn’t notice either. I just stood there awkwardly, waiting for Jaejoong oppa to come back. I looked inside the bags. There was... basically everything.... lettuce... beef... yeah...

Since I had nothing else to do, I started to take everything out of the bags and put them into the refrigerator and wherever else they belonged. Jaejoong oppa and Junsu-sshi walked back into the kitchen with everything else they bought. I was almost done putting everything back, but stopped when they stood in front of me. I took a few steps back, startled.

“Arasseo , Jihyun-ah, mianhe for what happened earlier. You probably already know him, but this is Junsu.”

“Annyeong Jihyunnie~ Mianhe for earlier... I didn’t mean to~!” Junsu said, and added some aegyo.

“It’s alright Junsu-sshi~ Annyeong~” I bowed, and giggled at his aegyo. Who wouldn’t forgive him?

“Ani ani ani ani ani. Call me Junsu OPPA. And there’s no need to bow~” He grinned.

“Arasseo..Junsu oppa...”

“She called me oppa~ She called me oppa~ She called me oppa~” He sang jokingly and skipped around Jaejoong.

“Aish, Junsu, just help her put the groceries wherever they belong. I’ll be right back.” Jaejoong said tiredly, and he went upstairs with 2 bags.

As Junsu oppa and I were putting away the groceries, we talked to get to know each other. He was nice, like Jaejoong oppa, but just more energetic. He actually visited Jaejoong oppa every day normally, but he was feeling hyper earlier.

“I see you guys are done.... Jihyun-ah, are you hungry? It’s about 1:30... and I’m pretty sure you didn’t have lunch.” Jaejoong oppa asked, as he came down the stairs.

“OF COURSE SHE’S HUNGRY! LET’S GO EAT OUT~~~~~!” Junsu yelled excitedly.

“.........Junsu, I don’t know if you remember, but we have fans.”

“.........NOOOOOOOOO WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!? I wanted to show off Jihyunnie to Yoochunnie...” Junsu oppa pouted.

Jaejoong oppa sighed. “Then invite him here I guess.... I’ll make lunch.” He muttered and went to take some ingredients out.

Junsu oppa pumped his fist in the air. “I’LL BE RIGHT BACK~ Do you wanna come Jihyunnie~~~~?”

“Ani, I’m fine here.... your fans might catch me.” I was a little tired anyways... I felt like Junsu oppa was draining my energy out.

“Awwww, arasseo. Stay here and don’t run away~~” Junsu oppa joked and ran out the door, slamming it closed behind him.

I sighed and went over to Jaejoong, asking if he needed any help.

“Ani, Jihyun-ah, I know you must be tired, just go rest. I’ll call you when I’m done.”

I nodded and went to lay down on the couch in the living room. It was soo comfortable.... a little rest wouldn’t hurt, right? Junsu oppa seriously killed all my energy...

I thought about what had happened today. I was so lucky... I met two of the biggest celebrities ever. I was living with one, and... wait, didn’t Junsu live beside or close to Jaejoong? Woah... that’s so cool~! But now I had to deal with Junsu oppa’s energy.... oh well, I’ll get used to it...sooner or later...

My eyelids felt really heavy. I closed them and drifted off to a quiet and peaceful sleep.

~~~~

*Jaejoong’s POV*

I stopped cooking and looked over at the couch. Jihyun was sleeping peacefully. I went upstairs to get a pillow and blanket for her. I lifted her head carefully to put the pillow under, and put the blanket on top of her. She looked even cuter while sleeping... I suddenly felt glad that Taeminnie had asked me to take care of her. I really did feel like an older brother...

I quickly texted Junsu saying to be quiet when he entered the house, since I didn’t want to wake Jihyun up. He quickly replied “Arasseo”. I went back to cooking, thinking about how lucky I was to meet Jihyun. It wasn’t going to be lonely in this house anymore.

I just hope she won’t get hurt... being close to celebrities is tough.

Especially if no one knew you yet.