Chapter 6.

[HIATUS] Complications

 

I couldn’t believe he was standing in front of me. The person standing right in front of me... was the one and only...

Hero Jaejoong.

Youngwoong Jaejoong.

Kim jaejoong. The man with an angellic voice.

I was in shock.

...I guess it showed, because Jaejoong started chuckling and waved his hand over my face.

“Uhm....Jihyun-ah...”

I snapped out of it. I wasn’t being very polite...

“J-Jwesonghamnida J-J-Jaejoong-sshi!” I quickly bowed 90 degrees.

He laughed a little. “Ani, it’s okay. I should be sorry for just coming by surprise...but Taemin told me to come..and by the way, you can just call me oppa.” He smiled genuinely.

Taemin... I love you.

“J-jinjja???”

“Ne.....I’m certain that we’re going to get closer.”

“Waeyo?” I tilted my head a bit in confusion. What was Taemin thinking? What could Jaejo-

“Well, he said you were feeling a little lonely.. .and I wouldn’t blame you. Look at this house.. it’s huge for just you to be living in...”

“Oohhhh. So you just came for a visit?”

“......Ani....I’m moving in.”

“W-WHAT? J-Jae-Jaejoong o-oppa, what about your fans? Won’t they find you here? What if they see me? It will only cause more trouble for you...”

“Ani, ani. They won’t. It’s fine. Unless you want to move in with me... that’s fine too...”

“W-what? But...” I was still in shock. What is Taemin up to??

As if Jaejoong oppa read my mind, he answered, “Taemin’s not up to anything. He just thinks that you’d feel more comfortable in Korea if you had someone to hang out with and not have to wait for his phone calls and such. I have to stay with you no matter what, so which choice will it be?”

More like I wanted to turn off my phone and avoid his calls..’ I thought. How could I be comfortable hanging around THE Jaejoong? One of the ‘Rising Gods of the East’....

“Oppa, are you sure about this? I’m fine with staying here alone... I have to go to-

“Jihyun-ah. I have to stay with you no matter what. Please, just pick a choice.”

I was stunned. He was really persistent about staying with me...did Taemin force him to do this?

“Ahh, alright... it’s your choice... I can’t have you deal with me for however long I stay here AND get to choose how...”

He laughed. “Deal with you? Do you go crazy at night or something?” He joked.

“Of course I do oppa.” I replied, rolling my eyes and giggled. “Now which choice will it be...?”

“Since you don’t have much stuff here, I guess you could move into my house... You didn’t unpack EVERYTHING did you?”

“Ani, ani. Just give me a while to pack everything I guess... but what are we going to do about the house? My mom...” My voice trailed off.

“Oh don’t worry, your mother already knows about this. She’ll still keep the house in case anything happens. LET’S GO~~~!”

I nodded and let him inside the house. He immediately helped me pack. He was so quick... but then again, he was probably used to this. Travelling everywhere...

~~~

I lifted up the last suitcase to bring to his car. We had finished in 1 hour... if it was only me, I would’ve taken like 4 hours..

I got into the front seat of Jaejoong’s car. I looked at the house one more time. I really liked the house.... it’s not every day you get to live in such a big house.

~~~~

   On the drive to Jaejoong’s house, he asked me a lot of questions to get to know me better. By the time I finished asking him questions too, we arrived at his house. I stared at it in awe. It was HUGE. Bigger than the one I stayed in I’m pretty sure...

“I’m guessing you like it, right?” I guess he saw my facial expressions. My eyes were wide open in awe. I nodded slowly.

“Well, then let’s go inside to unpack and everything!” He exclaimed as he got out of the car.

   I followed his actions as we took my suitcases into his house. When I got into the living room, I looked at my surroundings. He really decorated his house nicely... he put his arms around my shoulder and started showing me around his house.

   The house had 3 floors, like mine, except everything was bigger. There were 2 master bedrooms and 2 small bedrooms. There was an extra room on the main floor, which was for guests. There was a bathroom connected to both the master bedrooms, and another one on the end of the hallway beside the smaller bedroom. On the main floor, there was the living room, which was seriously HUGE, a kitchen that was HUGE, a dining room, and a bathroom. In the basement, there was a living room, a bathroom, and Jaejoong oppa’s room for work.

“Alright, so you’ll take the other master bedroom. I’ll help you take your stuff upstairs, and then I’m going to get some groceries for lunch and dinner. Just stay here and unpack your things. If something happens, my number’s on the fridge.”

“Araseo oppa. Kamsahamnida~” I bowed.

He giggled softly. “You don’t need to bow to me. Just think of me as your older brother, okay?” He winked jokingly and left.

I sighed. How could this happen... I can’t believe I actually met Jaejoong oppa! Wait, no, I can’t believe I’m LIVING with Jaejoong oppa. This was all so new to me.... having a celebrity as your brother... having to treat one of the biggest celebrities as your older brother...wow. Anyone would kill to be me, wouldn’t they... Wait.... please don’t kill me...

   I looked around the big room. It had a queen-sized bed covered with white and baby blue sheets, with a nightstand on each side. The room was a light peach colour that looked white. There was a walk-in closet on the right with a big window next to it, and the door to the bathroom to the left of the door. I opened my suitcases with my clothes first. I put all the clothes into the closet. I actually didn’t bring that many clothes. A little more than half of the closet was empty still. I opened my other suitcase. It had the usual, as in toothbrushes and such. I went over to the bathroom and put my stuff on my half of the counter. It had two sinks on one wall, and on the other side, a shelf for towels and two hangers for used towels. There was also a laundry basket under the countertop. There was a toilet (obviously...) and... Oh. My. Goodness. A JACUZZI? I stared at it. It was so....awesome..... I wanted to jump in there at that moment....but resisted and slowly turned back into my bedroom.

I only had my electronics left, so I just put my phone and iPod Touch on one of the nightstands. I put my chargers into the drawer. I got out my laptop and put it on the other nightstand.

Now I was done unpacking. I stood in the middle of my room, thinking of what to do next. I didn’t want to go downstairs alone... I was scared someone was going to be at the window or something and see me. Those sasaeng fans are CRAZY these days...

   I just decided to change into more comfortable clothes. I was wearing skinny jeans, and a semi-tight t-shirt, which didn’t feel that comfortable walking around “my house”. So I changed into a big, loose t-shirt and shorts that stopped right above my knee. I put my long, dark brown hair into a messy ponytail so it wouldn’t get in my face. I went out into the hallway and decided to do some exploring...upstairs just in case. The floor was pretty high so I doubt anyone could look in.

  I opened the small room on the other side of the hallway. ...THIS ISN’T SMALL. JAEJOONG OPPA LIED TO ME! It was pretty big... like the size of my room back in Toronto. It had a double bed covered with blank sheets. The walls were painted a light shade of green. It had a closet and a window that almost took up a whole wall. Since it didn’t really have anything, I went into the other one. It basically had the same thing, except the walls were painted light blue and the bed sheets were a dark shade of blue.

  There wasn’t really anything special, and I didn’t want to barge into Jaejoong oppa’s room without permission, so I just went back into my room and lay down on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling and decided to check my phone. It was only 12:03. I wonder why Jaejoong oppa was taking so long... Did fans attack him? I wanted to call him to make sure he was okay, so I changed into sweatpants and tied my hair up into a bun to put under a cap, and put on sunglasses just in case. I didn’t want to cause more trouble than I already was...

I carefully went down the stairs, checking all the windows from a spot where no one could see me. I didn’t see anyone, so I took a few more steps down, and after stopping about 5 times, I reached the bottom. I ran for the kitchen, snatching the sticky note from the fridge and running up back into my room. I took off the cap and sunglasses so I didn’t look ridiculous. I added the number to my phone, then called him.

Yoboseyo?”

“Annyeong Jaejoong oppa, it’s Jihyun.”

Ah! Jihyun-ah, what’s up? Is something wrong?”

“Ani... I was just wondering where you were... in case you got attacked by fans or something >< ..”

Oh, ani. Miahne for taking so long... I needed to get more than just food actually, so I’m at the department store. I’m just heading to the checkout.. I’ll be back soon, araseo?”

“Ne Jaejoong oppa, mianhe for calling you...”

Ani ani, it’s fine. I’ll talk to you later, annyeong~

“Ne, annyeong oppa!” And he hung up.

I lay back down on my bed. I wonder what he was getting...eating utensils?

My phone suddenly vibrated. I was ready for Lucifer to start up, but it was just a text. I opened the text and read it.

From: YOUR AWESOME BROTHER :)<3

  HEY JIHYUNNIE~~~ ^^ How’d you like your surprise? Kekeke, even if you aren’t gonna show it, I know you like it~~~~ Well I hope... please do~! I’m going to practice~ I’m gonna drop by the house after work. I know you aren’t gonna be there, but I just wanna get away from anything that has to do with work~ keke. Or maybe I’ll come visit you... I’ll seee~  Have fun and see you later~~~ ^^ Saranghaeyo~

I texted him back quickly, just in case he had enough time to read it.

From: Jihyunnie ^^

  Annyeong Taeminnie oppa~ ^^ I like it a lot~~~~<33333 Gomawo<333333 ^^ Have fun at practice~~ Keke, shouldn’t you check if it’s alright with Jaejoong oppa if you can visit?? See you later oppa~~ Saranghaeyo<33333 Fighting~!! ^^

I looked at the time again. 12:16.... Seriously?! Why is time passing so slow...

My eyes slowly started to close. But before they could close, I heard the doorbell go off.

For a second, I thought it was Jaejoong oppa. Maybe he needed help with the groceries and stuff. I got up. But wait... wouldn’t he have keys to his own house? And he’d probably bring in the bags one by one...

I froze. What if it was a fan? I couldn’t even go downstairs then...

The doorbell rang again. And again. And again. And-

Irritated, I opened the door and ran downstairs toward the door.

What’s with me and guests today... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading~ ^^

Hmm, so who's the guest ^^? Keke. A fan?

Just a few notes for people who don't know what the romanization I used in this and previous chapters mean:

Jwesonghamnida - Formal way of saying Sorry

Oppa - What a girl says to an older brother (or close friends)

Hyung - What a boy says to an older brother (or close friends)

Kamsahamnida/Gomawo - Thank you

Waeyo - Why

Jinjjia - Really?

Saranghaeyo - I love you

Annyeong - Hello/Goodbye

Yoboseyo - Hello (when you pick up the phone)

Arasseo - Okay

Mianhe - Sorry

Sasaeng fans - Those crazy, stalker fans..... *shiver*

And I think that's it~ Please leave comments and stuff~<333 ^^ 

Note: I know Jaejoong left SM and is now with Junsu and Yoochun, but I like thinking that they're still together. I know about all the lawsuit and stuff, so please don't tell me that I'm wrong. To me, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun will always be a part of DBSK and be a 'Rising God of the East'. ^^