Hopes

Something Wrong

IT'S ABOUT THE HOPES

#IAMUNITED

After the incident with Kim Perfect Jongin and the big deal with Seung Soo, oh my, world cup ticket was a jackpot, in department store, Kyungsoon and Seung Soo in and out of the other stores bought many items and ended up in a bookstore, Seung Soo took almost all the books about football, even the fiction novel and manga which Kyungsoon thought those were not important.

Seung Soo checked Kyungsoon’s list again.

“Missions complete. Ah yeah, and I still haven’t got you a birthday present!”

Kyungsoon felt suspicious. It must something weird present.

“You don’t have to…”

“I know, I know. Tell me what you want, I’ll get you an animal.”

Seung Soo wasn’t listening as usual.

“Can I bring animal to dormitory? That’s impossibly.”

“Silly sister, you can! I’ve read all about your dorm. Maybe because you can’t in and out easily even that’s just for go home, they set that animal thing rule. Amazing ne?”

“Whatever.”

A half hour later, they left the pet shop, which so bright and full of rustling and flickering, jewel-bright and doe eyes. Kyungsoon now carried a little cage that a beautiful jellicle kitten with green eyes, fast asleep rolling like a black ball. She couldn’t stop smiling, her brother just changed to be an angel except that Jongin signing thing.

The late afternoon the sun hung low in the sky as Kyungsoon and Seung Soo, with the stomach full of fast food, made their way back to home. Kyungsoon trying to found a word to keep her brother not fell a sleep when drove.

“I never know about football school, with a book it’s okay, increase my skill it’s easy, but I never play with the boys. I can’t imagine I’ll have a big match and so on.”

Kyungsoon leaned on to car window.

“Don’t worry, chubby. You’ll learn fast enough. Everyone will start in the beginning, except maybe Kim Jongin.”

Kyungsoon glared.

“You’ll be just fine, just be your self. Being competitive. I know it’s hard. And you’ll be alone there, no friend, no relative, oh you have Ryeowook hyung there.”

 

 

Kyungsoon last month with her family was so noisy, every one look like want to spent their time just talking and gave her many advices. Seung So was more clingy, he followed her everywhere except the bathroom and the day when he busy with his work. But it didn’t become depressing at all, she will missed all of them. Sometimes Kyungsoon kept to her room, with her new kitten for company. She had decided to call him Javier Chicharito Hernandez because he had a doe green eyes and so handsome with the white fur painted half of his face seems like he wore a masker, and on his feet and legs seems like wore shocks. She lied on her bed reading late into the night, because she had nothing to do. And Chicha would be on her book when he want to play with her. So cute. In the morning and late of afternoon she did exercise to improve her football skill. At nine to three she always went to her father office to help arrange thing or answering some question from the reader or gave an opinion about the article which ready to publish as finishing touch as a first reader, she hope she will involved in full page as the pro player someday. At the evening before back to her book she  was in the kitchen, cooking and gossiping with her mother. Every night before she went to sleep, she ticked off another day on the calendar that pinned to the wall, counting down to last February, the day she moved.

On the last day in her house, she had a new hair cut by her brother who obsessed to touch every piece of her long hair. Her mother sobbed so badly seeing how pathetic when the beautiful part of lady jewellery fell to the ground. She felt fresh with the short haircut, though.

“Just try to not smile and laugh too much, Kyung. Before all of them fall in love with you even you are a boy. Keep cool and calm. You even handsome than Jongin! Ohhh my handsome dongsaeng… Lemme hug youuu…”

Kyungsoon screamed and ran from Seung Soo attacked and go back upstairs where she locked her self until the next morning.

Kyungsoon woke at five o’clock the next morning and was to excited and nervous to go back to sleep. She got up and took a shower because she didn’t want smell stinky in her new day, new live, and new school. She check all the box and suitcase for the last time, and make sure she had everything she and her kitten needed, saw that the sleep Chicha was shut safely in his carrying cage. At seven Kyungsoon’s huge, heavy trunk had been loaded into the Seung Soo’s car, meanwhile she and her parents rode the other car. Then they had set off.

They reached student dormitory at eight. When her father and brother busy with the luggage, Kyungsoon and her mother went to main building to filled up the last administration paper and got the key.

“Well there you are, gi… Ehem, boy. We really want help you carrying your thing, but we caaaan’t…” even her father was crying so ugly at her farewell ceremonial just made her giggled which made her brother hit her head for being girly.

After like ten millions times farewell speech she was got in Niagara waterfall, her family said goodbye and leaved.

There was a big Football word on the board beside main gate of the dormitory. Kyungsoon sighed.

“I’ll live with the dirty boy from now.”

Kyungsoon or from now called Kyungsoo felt heavy in her chest. Kyungsoo’s mouth went rather dry. She was starting to attract a lot of funny looks, because she still glared at the board almost ten minutes without blinking. Then a group of people passed her and she caught a few words of what they were saying.

“Now, what’s number your room, Kai?”

“Eighty eight.”

Oh, that Kai was my room mate, thought Kyungsoo. Wait, Kai is Kim Jongin nickname, isn’t? Oh noooo….

Kim Jongin was Kyungsoo’s room mate! That Kim Perfect Jongin! What if he found out that Kyungsoo is a girl, what if he called the police before Kyungsoo got his own certificate, what if Jongin ruined everything, what if…

“Ugh, whatever,” Kyungsoo mumbled.

Kyungsoo watched his maps, careful not to blink in case she focused in to it. Just as the boys reached the gate, and a large of others boy who looked like the seniors came swarming in front of her, covering her eyes from the perfect kid, when Kyungsoo decided that nothing big happened.

“Hello, boy,” one of the seniors said to Kyungsoo. “First time here?” he glanced to the box beside Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded.

“You have many box, just got a trolley to moving all of those, there,” that senior who his height same as Kyungsoo pointed at the corner of the building. Kyungsoo noticed a shiny red badge on his chest with the word President on it. Wow.

“Er, okay. Thank you op… hyung,” Kyungsoo said.

“It’s okay.”

With the power like a boy Kyungsoo put her trunk on to a cart and wheeled it in to the building. When she reached his room. She unlocked the door and put Chicha inside first then started shove and heave his trunk toward the room. Maybe her energy was decrease after long way from the gate to the room, she tried to lift it but hardly raise his big box one step and twice he dropped it painfully on his foot. She laughed. Such a weak granny. And someone behind her laughed, too.

“Want a hand?” It was her room mate!

“Yes, please,” Kyungsoo panted. It was Kim Jongin!

“Oh! Sehun! Come here and help!”

With the tall boy’s help, Kyungsoo’s trunk was at last tucked away in a corner of the room.

“Thanks,” said Kyungsoo, pushing his sweaty hair out of his eyes.

“That eyes…,” Jongin said suddenly, pointing at Kyungsoo’s eyes, almost stabbed her eyes.

“What?”

“I think I know that eyes, but I had no idea… where…”

“Oh, shut up and leave him alone boy. Look, you make him afraid. Don’t make a first impression as room mate be worst. Yehet. Let’s go,” the blond boy, who Jongin’s called him Sehun said.

“I am your hyung, do polite!” then they leaved a shock Kyungsoo as they went out somewhere.

Very dangerous! That’s nearly.

Kyungsoo then found two beds with MUFC poster hung on the wall at the head side, closet’s, book shelves, desks, bathroom, red velvet curtain hung at the end of wide window, really wide, that’s just a quarter of the room. Good. Time to arranging things. Oh, first she let Chicha of from the prison, set a box of sand and a bowl at the corner of the room, and she found a sand box and a bowl which painted Monggu there. Oh Jongin has a cat, too, Kyungsoo thought.

After about an hours, too lazy to play around before the lunch time. She fell asleep.


Kyungsoo woke up when Chicha jumped to her stomach. After playing a while with her kitten, she walked to the main room for a lunch.

“First year, eh?” someone with rich teeth said.

“Yes.”

“I’m Chanyeol, by the way. Park Chanyeol, second year.”

“Do Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo followed Chanyeol to the hall. The main hall was so big you could have a football match in it. Everything was red, Red Devils of course. The ceiling was too high, Kyungsoo wondered how to clean the dust there. And there were four long tables. Although that just around sixty boys be there, that was so crowded. Kyungsoo took the long line behind Chanyeol. She looked around and just realized how hungry she was.

After a while, Kyungsoo sat back down. still fell open. Her tray just full of food. A big bowl of risotto, a plate of pasta, a rolled bread, a sandwich, an apple, a slice of banana, and rice pudding. She never had so many meal for her self. How can she eat those all? But everyone looked like enjoy their meal like there was no tomorrow. So, she started to eat, too.

Feeling really full, and surprising her self, she can ate all of his meal! All the boys still sat on his seat, so do Kyungsoo. They waited the opening speech from student body president. Then…

“Welcome to MUFC University for new students. And welcome back my friends. This year the president is me, Kim Joonmyeon, third year. Thank you for the opportunity, I’ll do the best. Ehem. Like the tradition, we always hold Carrington Cup, this is a warm up match before our class and the real league started. Each team will play two matches, three points are awarded for a win, one for a draw, none for a loss, and an additional point for each goal scored. The winner being the team that finished at the top of the table. This year, the winner team will get My Autobiography, signing book by Sir Alex Ferguson for each member!”

The boys screamed out lot.

“Calm your self for the match guys. Okay, where am I? Oh... Maybe some of you already have it on your book shelves. But, beside the signing thing, the most important is the competition, how solid your team for the one candidate of Carrington League winner this season, how good your skill and team work without any practice. Which your opponents are determined by the captains kai-bai-bo. Sixteen members of team are selected randomly. You can see the list here,” Joon Myeon point the board beside him. “Remember, the team is permanent for a year, and we don’t receive any complain. So prepare your self for the early match at six in the evening. Good luck.”

Then all boys started to moved and shouted, looking up their team. Kyungsoo saw her name in the Team A:

Yoon Doojoon, 4th

Kim Minseok, 4th

Luhan, 4th

Wu Yifan, 4th  

Hwang Chansung, 3rd

Kim Joonmyeon, 3rd

Zhang Yixing, 3rd

Choi Minho, 3rd

Byun Baekhyun, 2nd

Kim Jongdae, 2nd

Park Chanyeol, 2nd

Lee Taemin, 2nd

Do Kyungsoo, 1st

Huang Zitao, 1st

Kim Jongin, 1st

Oh Sehun, 1st

She didn’t know must be happy or angry or scary when saw Kim Jongin also in her team. Then she noticed that the tables was painted with four teams, from A up to D. So he got him self a seat beside Chanyeol again, the only boy he know, er not very well.

“Well done, Kyungsoo, we are team mate! Oh wow, we got Kim Jongin, too!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Yeah.”

“This team will always be number one!”

“Yes, with team work.”

“And the superstar!”

Oh okay, Kyungsoo just found another Jongin fans.

 


Hello again, thank you for reading this weird fics. Please subscribe if  you enjoy it, comment for an idea or critics are very pleased. Something like do you think I must put other KaiSoo picture or not? Hehehe. Thank you very much. And so sorry for my bad English. Thank you again and bye *deep bow*

Price for The Winner