Sense

Something Wrong

IT'S ABOUT A SENSE THAT YOU BELONG

#IAMUNITED

Kyungsoo woke up at the new day of third week in college live with all body sores because her activity the night before with Jongin. No, don’t think about something weird like that. They did nothing, err, just got many sweats. No, not something adult scene or what. They just practiced together for the next event. University League or we all know U-League. Football league cup for all South Korea universities. Jongin agreed to practicing together with her and become her mentor, helping her improve some skills and techniques. Hoksi, Jongin the star.

First of all test Kyungsoo ever met in MUFC University was not a paper test or a practice test, but a selection test to become first team on U-League. What it said on the event, was test, but it was not like that specifically. As a defending champion, MUFC-U must prepared their best of the best player they had. Of course all of students were waiting this big moment. There was not really test but total point performance index they got during lesson in class for a week and some of point during special event. The one who wrote the point were their coach.

Points systems vary between coaches but typically, points were awarded for some or all of the following achievements:

First, did a great job during the lesson in class. Kyungsoo had twelve lessons every week. So, did she got twelve points? No. She must tried so hard to get them among fifteen first year students. If she lucky enough, five points were good.

Second, great on medical test at the end of the week. Okay, she always fit, six points.

Third, did great at skills test, maximum amount of points were twenty, freaking twenty. These were she wanted did great. When she asked Minseok what test they would get, he didn’t know either because every year the test weren’t same, just did a basic skill exercise for preparation.

Fourth, playing in a Carrington League match or part of that match at least sixty minutes. This was too hard because Kyungsoo was not a regular player. It’s true that she was being part of Team A family, but she still fought against Joonmyeon and Yixing for being first choice. They wanted that position too, and Kyungsoo just drooling over bench, gave up for the seniorities behave. Point failed.

Fifth, scoring goal. This was so hard, too. How can she scored a goal if she didn’t participate any match. Point failed.

Sixth, making assist, the pass or touch leading to the goal. She just made an assist this whole time, at her debut game. She got one point. Seven points total. Next.

Seventh, keeping a clean sheet or saving a penalty. She was not a defender or keeper. Yifan never allowed Kyungsoo became a keeper. Never. Point failed.

Just seven points. Great, all Kyungsoo needed were some of miracles fell down from heaven. Idea for did cheat made her crazy. No, she won’t do it, even the world collapse and that was the last thing she could do. So, just don’t expect Kyungsoo to be that gold squad. Don’t imagine such that stuff. And Jongin didn’t help either, because God, he was a God in the field, who didn’t want he was in first team, even Kyungsoo wanted it too. With many jealousies and envies of course.

Kyungsoo knew that Jongin would help her when she asked for help to him almost immediately. It wasn’t like they already become best friend forever. No. Jongin just a great boy with a kind heart who help anyone, anything, to Kyungoo too.

Jongin seemed so unexplainably exited at that idea even wrote daily schedule and notes for Kyungsoo. They did that at the end of the day until almost midnight.

Practice with a star man was completely different than did it alone or with random friends. Not only a good player, Jongin was a good teacher too. He seemed too patient with all Kyungsoo did. Although she still could not do shooting from corner to the goal post with Jongin as a keeper, it was so difficult really. But Jongin could do it many times he tried as expected.

The star man was used to spend his entire session beside practiced, was playing around bothering Kyungsoo. Kick the ball to Kyungsoo face. Or pretended kick the ball but he kick Kyungsoo . That really bugged Kyungsoo. She didn’t know how took care of the problem. The most annoying was when he got the ball for him self and didn’t give it to Kyungsoo almost half hour. It was so frustrating. Kyungsoo was a serious person, she hated such a thing, and Jongin liked teasing her with that ing ball.

“If you don’t give that ball to me right now, I swear I’ll kick your ball, Jongin.”

“Can you?” as Jongin ran away from Kyungsoo spot.

Kyungsoo could not catch those star man, so she took off his shoes and throw it to the running Jongin. Maybe just fate or it was not Jongin lucky day, Kyungsoo boots was flying to Jongin sensitive area and made him rolling around the grass like a worm in iodine glass.

Kyungsoo felt sorry and want to help him with his problem but Jongin didn’t want Kyungsoo touch it then decided to end the practice that day and walked to their room with Kyungsoo help. Kyungsoo just glad Jongin didn’t blame her of having ruined his career by destroying his , so it was not that bad injury.

 

 

The another practice with Jongin the star brought Monggu and a plastic bag. When they reached the field Jongin gave Kyungsoo the plastic bag and release Monggu rope then said, “Don’t blame me. The book tell that. It make improve your running speed.”

Before Kyungsoo could understanding Jongin mean, she already running around the field because Monggu being hyper and tried to bite her leg. After like running forever she ended lock her self in the storage room beside the field. Then realized that she still brought the plastic bag and shock, there was a slice of fresh meat in that bag, no wonder Monggu was very excited with her belonging. So, she throw the bag through the window and Monggu barked happily outside.

“You’re the worst coach ever,” when Kyungsoo came out.

“Come on Kyungsoo, it was not that bad.”

“Did you just take revenge because yesterday incident? You’re so mean you know. So childish.”

“Sorry, Soo. I thought it was great. But your speed was daebak,” as Jongin showing the GPS pod result with 8.13 mps on it.

“Wow, thank you then. But don’t ever do that again.”

“Why?”

“Please….”

Arraseo, arraseo. Lets continue our session,” when they started do dribble with Monggu still ate happily at the other side of the field.

 

 

That week liked a heaven for Kyungsoo. All of the boys seemed to busy with their self than gossiping about her. She loved that peaceful live for sure. Kyungsoo tried so hard to being great during class, although Jongin always be the best. It was not pretty lucky be in same year as a star player, really. But who knows the result of points? No one knew except the coach him self. So Kyungsoo kept try and tried, somehow the lucky fate visiting her hard job.

 

 

When Kyungsoo gave some snacks to Chicharito the other morning, Jongin talked to her while his face still facing his notebook.

“Did you give a look around the campus social media these days?”

“No, why?” Kyungsoo playing with Chicha tail which made that cat mew annoyingly.

“There is a hottest topic about you and me.”

“That I am your roommate? That was just common news. But I know you are too popular just with that. With fans and a lot media. Hard live for being a star, don’t it?” then Kyungsoo pulled Chicharito tail which made that cat slapped her hand with his cute chubby palm.

“Are that a compliment? Thank you then. No, not that. My fans, I mean those people thought we are being in a relationship. They even created a couple name, KaiSoo, that is so cute, isn’t it?”

“WHAT? But why? We didn’t do anything wrong, what’s their problem really?” Kyungsoo hurried look at Jongin’s screen notebook.

“I think because you still don’t prove them about the gay thing. Don’t worry, I’m okay with it.”

“NO! What should I do! What should I do!” Kyungsoo started to panic, what if her brother knew about this news and become a crazy paparazzi again instead waiting the gossip that she sent every week.

No. What if they found out she was a girl soon, she was happy for being invisible this day because her secret identity safe in the hiding place. But if she being public viewer, that was too risk to handle.

No. Kyungsoo won’t let this thing happen. She must made a plan.

 

 

The evening, before they climbed their bed, Kyungsoo told her plan, which made Jongin forehead had many lines.

 

 

“Is this your best plan you can find?” said Jongin again when Kyungsoo wetting his hair, face, and hands.

Kyungsoo’s plan was her and Jongin locking their self in to the main shower room and pretended to shower together. Remembering Luhan told about she never took a shower in that room. And she still didn’t. She didn’t really shower with an opposite . Although Jongin just know they were same . The plan was after the match at Wednesday Carrington League, Kyungsoo ran first to the shower room and locking her self and waiting Jongin came there. She just glad she didn’t play the match to strengthen her plan and be there fifteen minutes before the end of the match, she sad too didn’t got any points but, how can she got really. She just a junior with thin body.

Back to the crime scene. Now, they waited the sound of their mates went to there.

“And why you don’t shower for sure?” Jongin ask again for millions times.

“I just can’t Jongin.”

“It’s not like there’s a lot to see,” Jongin eyeing Kyungsoo tiny body.

“Don’t dare, Kkamjong. But please, help me, ne… And be quiet, I try to hear their footsteps.”

Jongin just rolled his eyes still spraying his body with water, it was so funny because he already wet of sweats because had played football before, but Kyungsoo told him to do that. So, although with smelling body could their mate believe that they showered together?

He hoped so.

For Kyungsoo sake.

 

 

“Wow, you two,” Sehun talked first when they found two guys in shower room with wet hair at their censored scene.

Maybe Sehun watched too much censored video because he his lips. That naughty maknae. Not like Kyungsoo who just wondered what he talking about. Kyungsoo rarely watched video with parental warning because she was too busy managing her football live, watching history of the club, or new football technique video more worthy,

They were not allowed to watch weird video except in free day and they just too busy and tired that sleep was the best choice. But watching a live scene was not a crime, was it?

“Oh, my son was growing up,” Joonmyeon wiped his fake tears.

“So, I am straight. See,” Kyungsoo said proudly. Still didn’t know that she was caught of guard.

“Who said that? You just prove that you are a gay Kyungsoo-ya,” Luhan said happily. Eyeing the two birds with attractive wet body. Rate PG with Kyungsoo slighted plump lips and wet hair. PG-13 with  accidently Jongin short was wet too on the specific area.

“Good job KaiSoo,” Chanyeol smiled widely.

“Can I have your sign?” Baekhyun said with his puppy eyes.

“Do you want to die?” Kyungsoo glared to all of them and walk away.

Okay it was not working like Kyungsoo’s plan. And Jongin didn’t help either when they were in training session he just said.

“Told you so.”

And Kyungsoo throw her boots to that star again, didn’t care if Jongin became sterile because that.

 


 

Hello >< an update on weekend. Hope your weekend such great as KaiSoo. Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting. Sorry for misspells, Engrish isn't my first language. Have a nice weekend everyone *deep bow*