Being Part of Something

Something Wrong

IT'S ABOUT BEING PART OF SOMETHING

#IAMUNITED

By five o’clock the whole boys seemed to be out in the training ground, and some of them still in the locker room. Each team got a locker room for made a strategies or secret meeting. For her good sake, Kyungsoo pretended to get her boots from her room and changing her shirt with red jersey in her private bathroom. When she went to the locker room again, the rest of the team seemed focus on the board, Their captain, Wu Yifan explained the tactics. She joined them after mumbled some sorry and bowing, then sat in front of her locker, between Taemin and Jongin.  

Yifan cleared his throat for silence.

Some of them still didn’t wear anything except sweatpants. With the beautiful bare skin of growing man, Kyungsoo tried to hid her blushing, she gladded, the members seemed full of concentration. Keep focus, or you’ll end in the jail, Kyungsoo thought. But she can’t ignored the perfect body beside her. Not because the perfect body was on Jongin. She just wanted to touch that six packs muscles of the angel like perfect statue.

No, focus! Okay!

And his wet hair dropped on his forehead ily.

Stop it girl! Or what?!

And his slightly lips invited her to taste.

No! Calm down!

And the biceps and triceps looked like eggs, she want bit it!

Can’t! You’ll die!

And the tanned man seemed like chocolate.

Focus!

So delicious.

Aish! !

Kyungsoo drooled, and wiped it quickly before someone recognized her weird behaviour. She shook her head every Jongin movement seduced her brain so hard.

It was not that Kyungsoo never watch bare skin in her life. She often saw his brother’s. And looked his brother , too, when they were kid.

She also had some boyfriends before, but she had many things to do, liked practice, looked out the tactics for her team, practice again, sleep, school, practice again, and so on. So, she just had a dinner date, and ended up with her father picked her sleepy mode in restaurant or bench in front of the cinema or bench in the park alone. Really alone. It was not she bored or what when spending hours with her boyfriend, but she really tried to make a time beside her busy schedule. Don’t blame her if she didn’t seem interested with her boyfriend long speech about life and love. And that was ending of their relationship. And her other relationships.

Kyungsoo never date a football player too, because they were her rival. Like all of boys in that locker room.

And don’t blame either, if Kyungsoo attracted by a man with brain fill of same thing as Kyungsoo, like Jongin. Jongin was not his type though, she didn’t like him in national team, too, because he looked like so arrogant and kept the ball for him self. Yes, Jongin really was not his type, but Taemin wore his jersey, so was it really make a sense? Really? Bye.

After twenty minutes, but twenty millions years for Kyungsoo, felt the tense and can’t say anything again, Yifan said.

“Okay guys, this is the big one. Jongin will be the target man, and I am the keeper.”

“And I am the defender,” Chanyeol said.

“And I am in the bench,” Baekhyun said.

“Shut up you two,” said Yifan. “This is the best team I ever had. Just pass the ball to Jongin and we will win. I know it.”

He glared at them all as if to say, “Or die.”

“Right. It’s the time. Good luck, all of you. WE ARE-!”

“A!,” they shouted.

Kyungsoo was the member who out first of the locker room, breathed the fresh air for her poor lungs, and hoping her knees weren’t going to give way of the match, walked onto the field.

The outdoor facilities for the student were so wide. There were three football pitches and one goalkeeper training area. The grass was so green with drainage, irrigation sprinklers, under-soil heating and floodlights.

All teams set well into their pre-match warm-ups out on the field. They will all know that the game could be crucial.

Pre-match formalities under way. Giant banner unfurled by welcoming match. Then there were fireworks came from the corners of the field. So beautiful.

The referees were their coaches which Kyungsoo still didn’t know their name. They stood in the middle of the field. Then four of the captains joined them, and looked like enjoying play something there. Yes, they played kai-bai-bo for the drawing method. Some minutes later the captain came back to their team. Yifan leaded his team to the second ground, and talk about B team, and D team for tomorrow morning.

Minute’s silence prior to kick-off. Then top eleven of Team A got up and running, meanwhile Kyungsoo and the rest of them cheered on the bench.

Minseok starting in a wide role on the right, but expected him to be given license to roam. Team B had two backs of four that will try to made life difficult for Kyungsoo’s team. They catched Jongin offside early on.

Twenty minutes later, the bench of Team A exploded, out of nowhere they took the lead. Luhan spotted a run down the centre by Jongin and picked him out brilliantly. Jongin, who wasn’t tracked, converted with a sliding volley into the bottom corner. Team A cheers filled the cold air, with howls and moans from the Team B. Kyungsoo squeezed between Baekhyun and Jongdae.

“Budge up there! Move along!” Yifan shouted hoarsely.

“Keep in your goal post, Yifan!” Joonmyeon shouted back when watching Yifan wanted to move forward, too.

Half time, Team A 1 Team B 0. Kyungsoo gladded they leaded the match although she didn’t play there. When the second half had started, Team A replaced Yixing and Taemin with Baekhyun and Jongdae. Kyungsoo hoped she will had her debut too some minutes later, but the one who had his debut was Zitao at the eighty five minutes when Team A already happy with Jongin hattrick.

 

 

Kyungsoo was happy with 6-0 win against Team B, and nine points that her team made. She was happy looked all the members did teletubbies celebrating, big hugging each other, and sing along glory dance liked that was their final match. She was happy smell the sweats and mud on her jersey although she did not touch the ball with her boots, or her knee, or her head. Did not contribute for their winning. Yes, she was happy. Just happy.

But, she was more happy although the ball bang her face until her nose bleeding. She was more happy although she just play one minute and just won a small result as 1-0. She was more happy although her team mate curse her, or spit her face, or kick her because she did not pass the ball to him. She was happier with that.

Not just as supporter, did nothing.

She missed her team in high school. When she always ran and shouted around the field until her energy exhausted.  She missed wore her captain’s armband. She missed to played until faint than sat on the bench like this.

Kyungsoo grabbed her phone. She had almost finishing dialing her home number when she changed her mind. No, she was being stupid again. This was just the first game. She was sure tomorrow morning is her day. She was no point in worrying her parents, she was an adult now. She tasted salt in the corner of her lips, and felt a tear just drop there. Such like a baby. She laughed. Laughing out loud.

After a while, she wiped her tears because of sad and lolling before. She breathed in the fresh night air, full of his lungs. And breathed out through . She was on rooftop now, when her team mate still got shower, or got the late dinner, or just chatting about the match too happy with the result to know that one of their mate was missing.

She sighed heavily. Feeling the freeze wind touched her skin. Then she lied down on the only bench there. It was cold enough, and Kyungsoo just wore a thin jersey with many laser ventilation side holes. But she didn’t care. Her blood still hot, and her brain almost explode of angrily.

She calmed her self and gazing the sky which was… no star… She chuckled. No star, and no moon, look it was the last month, where was the moon. Die. So many clouds, but no rain, no snow, and of course no star. Kyungsoo chuckled again, she closed her eyes. So quiet and cozy, and cold.

Kyungsoo glanced her phone screen. It’s almost midnight, and Kyungsoo felt her stomach growl. Ugh. She didn’t have her dinner. But, she knew the refectory already closed. She got up, walked through the tunnel back to her room. She was still imagined about the cream pasta and shocking soda was enough for her poor stomach when she walked straight into someone just behind the door.

“Sorry,” she grunted, as the tanned y boy stumble and almost fell. It was a few seconds before Kyungsoo realized that the man was Kim Jongin. Of course her room mate, who else. But he seemed upset at being almost knocked to the ground, or worried? On the contrary, his worried face split into a wide smile. And without warning he hugged Kyungsoo. Hugged Kyungsoo. Hug. H. U. G.

What?

Why?

Kyungsoo was shocked. Not really shock. She felt so safe in Jongin embrace. He was so warm. She could smell Jongin scent, like a drug, really good like her imagine…

No, she never imagined his manly scent…

Never.

But what happened here?

Was she caught out?

No, no, no, he just so happy of his hat trick and their won, Kyungsoo thought. So she patted Jongin back, and smile.

“Don’t happy too much Jongin-ssi, we still have the last match tomorrow. And the other matches this year.”

But Jongin still hugged her tightly. She felt Jongin breath on top of her head. The last time Kyungsoo wash her hair was this morning, hope that was not smell bad.

No, no, it was stink!

But why?

Did he just drank a bottle of soju?

“Er, Jongin? Are you drunk?”

Jongin pulled back. Say nothing and climbed up his bed, facing his board back to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stood rooted to the spot. She had been hugged. She was ratted. Jongin must be sleep walking, Kyungsoo thought. But still made Kyungsoo face blushing until the tip of her ears. She slapped her face for daydreaming, no dream, it seemed so real, no seemed, it was actually real.

Sleeping Jongin had no move, was he really breath, Kyungsoo thought. But then the sleeping Jongin made a sound, “Your dinner on your desk.”

He did not sleep!

“Oh… okay…? Thank… you?”

No sound.

Kyungsoo ate her fried chicken. Chicken? Were they healthy meal? These were fast food! They were forbidden here! Maybe Jongin bought it for her, or got this from fans or his family. Something liked that. Yeah. Tomorrow when Jongin really awake she must said thank you again. Chicken was her style, though. off the diet rule. She ate while watching the dead body of Kim Jongin like watching movie happily.

After cleaning all the mess, shoveled Javier Chicharito Hernandez poops and gave him dinner snack, she played with her kitten without sound, afraid if Jongin kindness become devilness. She glanced the Monggu existence, nowhere. Then she cleaned her self, brushing her teeth, washing her stinky hair, and wore her pajama, she climbed up on her own bed and fell a sleep on second. Dreaming about Adnan and Januzaj, playing football at Old Trafford.

 

“Shoo!” said Kyungsoo loudly to Chicha which jumping on her stomach wake her up. She stood up on her bed, but Chicha still hanging on her pajama.

“Aish, Chicha… Noona still sleepy… Get off… Get off…” Kyungsoo pulled Chicha. No impact.

“Look there is a hyung looking your bad behavior…” Kyungsoo pointed to Jongin.

“Oh, hi Jongin-ssi,” Kyungsoo embarassed, “Thank you for the chicken yesterday.”

“No problem. Hahaha…. You look like a kangaroo… Hahaha… Cute.”

 

Hello girl, hello boy. Thank you for reading this chapter. Thank you for commenting, subscribing, and upvoting *deep bow* Sorry for typos and grammatical errors *deep bow again* Hope you like the football thing too in this chapter, I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But, if it seems too weird, I'm sorry *tripple deep bows*

This is the Team A formation. Seems real, right? Thank you footy, yaay \o/ Have a nice day \o/

Team A Formation