Love

Something Wrong

IT’S FOR THE CLUB THAT YOU LOVED

#IAMUNITED

 

Oh my beloved belly button

You are so squishy inside the futon

And my mystery will release before breakfast stuff

But why this pillow so full of fluff

Kyungsoon snoozed the beloved alarm shut…

Nonono…

Kyungsoon was really hungry, but she wanted to throw up too. She must woke up ready, but the futon and pillow really love her. But today was her day. The one who must talked to the bunches of gorillas about Kyungsoon big secret was her self. Not the coaches, nor Ryeowook, nor Jongin.

She glad her coaches were not gossip boys type, they were a wise men not from the west, who thought that spilled up someone secret was same thing as interfere someone business, and that was not good way for living human being. Or they just too lazy or too shy to do that thing for a girl. It’s not girl problem though, she didn’t wanted they bought her some pads when she was bloody sick, okay. But yeah, her secret actually girl problem.

So, it was all about Kyungsoon way. She would have to talk to the gorillas.

Or not.

She was not talkative person.

She would have fever when she talked to a bunch of people, although she just would talk to gorillas.

But still.

She pretty sure would faint before said a word.

She was not that popular to make a formal speech too. Who was her? She was not Obama. Talk about the president, maybe Joonmyeon could help her.

She could not just sleep any longer. She had the mission. Although it just at six in the freaking dawn, err, no, it’s already morning. She was running around like morning person did, she run toward boy dorm and almost breaking Joonmyeondoor, not Dumbledore, but maybe dumb-money-door. Yes, that rich man. She knew that the president already up to study (no sportman who did study except him, like practice can perfect with great theories, Lampard maybe said this quote). So, she banged the door loudly, yeah, Joonmyeon wouldn’t angry easily especially to his son which later became his daughter named Do Pretty Kyungsoon. And Joonmyeon’s roommate was the most patient person that Kyungsoon met ever, named Zhang Yixing with his unicorn heart almost became the angel one, he couldn’t do the angry thing.

The unicorn was the one who opened the door, but before that unique animal could opened it properly, the Kyungsoon girl bumping the innocent unicorn to the side with little manner, she was really polite actually, but yeah when your brain still on the bed, your activities just like dreaming. Then she kneel down in front of those two seniors.

“What are you doing, son? I am not a royal, you know,” Joonmyeon said on his study desk as espected.

“Sleep walking, huh?” Yixing said, rubbing his eyes and yawn.

“I really want some help from you, hyung. I mean, oppa,” Kyungsoo said nervously.

“What’s oppa that for?” Yixing really wanted to catch up what Kyungsoo mean with heavy eyelids.

“It’s appa, Yixing ah, not oppa. Washed your sleepy face already,” Joonmyeon shook his head.

“That was really oppa with ‘O’ for owl, ‘A’ for ‘Aww’, oppa,” Kyungsoon face already redden.

“Hahahahaha, you are the one must wash your face twice Joonmoney…” Yixing said, but when he saw angry Joon he’s blabbering, “… Sorry, I think I must take a shower instead… Bye Soo, see you next time.”

“See you later,” Kyungsoo said.

What was that.

“So, you want us to help you about your drama script? It’s okay. You run to a right appa, son,” Joonmyeon sing song while Yixing used his guitar to make a background. “I thought you really took a shower.”

“It’s still early, and there is Kyungsoo, pretty boy is really here. Guest is the king,” Yixing shrug and continued make a sad guitar song.

“Guest is God, not a king Yixing ah.”

“Says who?”

“Said a book in India myths.”

“But we are Korean!”

“No, you are Chinese!”

“Em…” Kyungsoon cleared .

“Yes, son?”

“I really want a help.”

“Yes, where’s your script?”

“No, no script, I mean… Well… I am…” Kyungsoon was shuttering like always, she couldn’t stop her cold sweat running among her fingers.

The second try she opened mouth to speak but nothing come out just like Nemo without water.

She cleared again.

“I’m… I am… I am a ggg… I am actually a ggg…”

It was not being better though.

“Drink this first,” Joonmyeon handed her a bottle of mineral water which already in Kyungsoon stomatch. The water, not the bottle.

“Thanks oppa.”

“It’s appa, Kyungsoo. Not oppa, okay,” Joonmyeon patted Kyungsoon head.

“I mean it, oppa. I am actually a girl.”

That’s.

She did it.

HOORAY!

Hip

Hip

HURRAY!

Threw confetti everywhere.

She spit it!

She’s ing spit it out!

Like when you have candy in your throat, then the water push it down to your stomach, or like when you have a camp in forest, but you didn’t want poop in random place, then you go home and pull out all of your colon in your lovely toilet.

Yes, that was how Kyungsoo feeling.

Yack.

“…”

“…”

O…O

“Wow, you pick up line of the script really freaking us, son,” Joonmyeon said.

“”Nice line though. I can make it for lyrics soundtrack if you want it,” Yixing started to write down on his notebook.

What.

The.

Hell.

“Err… Sorry oppa. But I am really a girl. And I really want you to help me, inform this thing to our lovely friends. Like, wow, our coaches still didn’t tell all of you about my real gender. Yet. So, please. Would you?”

“YOU WHAT?” the two gorillas could speak human language though, even shout it.

“You want us to help… WHAT?”

“Calm down oppa.”

“Nooo… stop right there! Don’t come to us! What’s the joke are you talking about? That’s not funny anymore Mister Do!”

“I know, I know. But oppa…” Kyungsoon tried to grab Joonmyeon hand and gave him her pleading kitty eyes when both of two oppas  shierk in unison, hugging each other, together with Mister Guitar, and shooing Kyungsoon like she had malicious virus.

Kyungsoon just rolled her eyes, like hey, she was the one who must afraid as a girl in boy room, as one girl versus two boys.

“I really a girl, oppa. Look, I had a long hair and wore highschool skirt,” glad Kyungsoon brought her phone and let the gorillas saw her selca on it.

“Yeah, you looked so pretty in crossdressing thing, remember, your nickname is pretty boy,” Joonmyeon said.

“Or is that photoshop?” Yixing added it.

God.

“Look, I have s,” Kyungsoo pointed her almost flat chest.

“I don’t know, maybe those are a bra with over filled of sponge,” Joonmyeon said.

“Coach Shindong has the bigger moops than you!” Yixing really wanted to die, that’s the sensitive matter for girl, that words just stabs straight to Kyungsoon heart. Lucky him, Kyungsoon didn’t want to kill anyone that morning.

“Aish, look, I don’t have ball. There isn’t any weird muscle between my legs!” Kyungsoon said harshly.

“Eww..”

“Gross, you just don’t have big D, Kyungsoo ya. Don’t worry, appa aren’t big too.”

“God. I really won’t do thing in front of your eyes, oppa. You can ask all of our coaches, and Ryeowook oppa also can prove it. Oh, Jongin already knew about this too.”

“Kim Perfect Jongin?” Yixing asked dreamy.

“Yes, he already touch me,” Kyungsoo said.

What

The

“Aww. I know KaiSoo is real. Okay I believe you,” Joonmyeon said.

“No. No. No. I mean, he just felt my chest,” Kyungsoo yaa, please woke up, girl.

“Awawawaww. I already know it, no wonder Kai really good on field. He also good in bed too, right?” Joonmyeon winked.

Okay, maybe the Ballon d’Or winner, Cristiano Ronaldo is good in bed, just look that’s sneaky smirk, whatever he does, although it just dribbling the ball, it scream s**. But big N-O for Jongin. He just a little boy with skillful , Kyungsoo thought.

“Can you just help me like normal president does, giving speech to your people, inform them that I am a girl?”

“Can I have a peck from my lovely daughter?”

 

 

It was going very well as expected.

Joonmyeon stood beside the wide board like always and said those ‘girl thing’ to the agape gorillas. And Kyungsoon stood like a statue beside him.

As soon as the president finishing his not so long speech, Kyungsoon could see those sinister monsters eyed their prey. Yes, that prey was Kyungsoon and the monsters were gorillas, I mean MUFC U students.

Kyungsoon was so ing nervous, she couldn’t say any word. All the blood ran to her face and ears. After did nothing on the stage, Joonmyeon gave up and dragged Kyungsoo walked to their table like nothing happen, and the gorillas eyeing Kyungsoon all the hyena way, like she was kind of alien with three eyes.

“Wow, Kyungie, I don’t believe you hide this from us. I thought I became gay at beginning of April, yeah, that day I felt really like you, but then, wow, you are a girl. I’M ING NORMAL. HAHAHAHAHA,” Luhan gay being crazy brat again.

“Ha… Ha…” Kyungsoo ignored him and started to cop her bacon when other gay people coming.

“So… you are really having s there?” Baekhyun became ert, huh?

“Shall I put this cucumber into your mouth Baek oppa?”

“NOOOO! Channie! She is still scary!” the eyeliner hug the giant who still drooling sawing Kyungsoon face.

“Well, so you are my daughter, now, I’m so happy I can see my grandson in your belly soon,” this time Krease said.

Felt so annoying, Kyungsoo grabbed her meal all her tiny hands could and walk away to the hospital, no, she had not a stomachache.

“Where are you going little girl?” Kris said.

“I am not little!”

“But you are a girl,” Joonmyeon said.

Oh, that’s right.

 

 

“T(s)o…” Sehun shot Jongin with a look Am-I-not-really-friend-of-you-so-you-didn’t-tell-me-that-your-crush-is-your-ex-roommate-named-Do-Kyungsoo-err-no-Do-Kyungsoon?

“Yes, she’s my crush,” Jongin jerked his head to the running dororo scene.

“Wow.”

“Yeah.”

“Then what are you doing here?”

“What? Can you see it? I’m eating.”

“Jut(s)t go now, confess your feeling to her right now, or I’ll t(s)teal your future girlfriend! T(s)he’t(s) t(s)o pretty, I love her too!”

“WHAT!”

“Yeah me too,” Luhan gay said.

“Me too,” Hyunsik from other table said.

What was that.

But Jongin ran after the running Soo without thinking any second.

“Hey, Do Kyungsoon!” Jongin still running catch Kyungsoon if he can.

Although that little girl had short body than Jongin, that’s mean she had shorter legs too. But of course it didn’t mean she was slower in running competition especially if a dark man wanted to catch her, kidnapping? Rapping? Murdering?

No.

It’s just Jongin.

Kissing juseyo.

So, Kyungsoon stop her track and facing him.

“What?”

“Why… are… you… running?” Jongin tried to catching his breath now.

“You already know I am a girl, so why are you following me?” Kyungsoon asked back.

“Why can’t I?”

“You are weird! Leave me alone!” then Kyungsoo started to ran again when Jongin catch her hand.

“Wait, Soo, I have something to say.”

 “What thing?”

“I…”

“I don’t have many morning to listening your unimportant thing Jongin. Let me eat my breakfast in peace, okay. Please.”

“No. No. Please listen a while. I’ll make it fast. I…”

“You?”

“I like you.”

“I like you, too.”

Good.

No.

“I mean I love you.”

“I love you, too. Jongin ah.”

Great.

No.

“I mean would you mind to go out with me.”

“Of course, Jongin. And we are already out right now.”

What.

“Kyungsoon-nie! I want you being my girlfriend!”

“Yes, I like you to be my boyfriend too.”

Oh.

Source http://Kyungsoon_accepted_Jongin_heart.com Duration 1 sec Download 0.01%

Source http://Kyungsoon_accepted_Jongin_heart.com Duration 1 min Download 0.01%

Sorry Jongin interlove connection unable to continue this work, please try again later.

Oh.


Another boring chapter and very late. I'M SO SORRY *deep bow*. So the next chapter is the last one. Please anticipate, hope it won't be boring like this. This chapter is dedicate for my lovely friend blueskysoo-ssi I miss you ;A; for wooooooo0430 -ssi sorry for just two line HanSoo, my brain isn't working properly nowadays, for bluedreamer-ssi miss She's the Man so much, for himuphunhan-ssi sorry the boys reaction not that much ;A; for lovingheem -ssi sorry for ruin HanSoo feeling, for CameliaXOXO-ssi you always make me blushing, thank you, for chocohazelnut-ssi who love KriSoo, for (dealwith_myputsypedrosaxxstar01021995 NimolTenJoesstarinspirit1231dokyla

selustanShineesObsessionchocohazelnuttiksshi1724chenterpan)-ssi thank you very much, and of course for all of you thank you for reading *deep bow*

Link:

Highway Don't Care : complete ChanSoo fic

Diary os Soo Devil : drawing (ongoing)

Have a nice busy day \o/