Yours

Something Wrong

Warning: many #MoyesOut quotes and really no full of comedy chapter, please read this just before asleep or nap, sorry :'( 


 

IT’S ABOUT YOURS

#IAMUNITED

 

Jongin was weird boy.

Yes, maybe he was handsome, y, can play soccer really well, et cetera, et cetera, bla bla bla, but still.

He was weird.

It was after Kyungsoo took a warm bath that night and wore her favorite pajama in black. Of course. What else. Black could camouflage her girl body (read: s). When she caught Jongin eyeing her with that y sleepy glare.

“Can you stop it?” Kyungsoo throw her towel to Jongin face.

“Why was you so quiet?” Jongin said non sense again. Was he sleep talking or what.

“What are you talking about?”

“Usually you sing in the bathtub.”

“I do not. Hey! ERT!” Kyungsoo throw both of her slippers which Jongin caught them like Van der Sar, the giant two meters ex-professional keeper.

“You do. Which I don’t ever know who’s sing it originally.”

Jongin was pretty sure the songs were English songs. It was hard to tell actually. First because the wall and water sound. Second because Kyungsoo was not doing audition in SM Entertainment, she just humming the song, but Jongin already like in heaven with angel song in it.

“Stop listening a girl who taking a bath, it’s not good for your brain! God! And Chris Brown is famous singer! How can you don’t know him!”

“Is he Wes Brown’s sibling?”

Kyungsoo wanted to bury her self in haunted Old Trafford stadium with all her cacti.

“Just because he has family name Brown that’s not make they are in the same blood. He isn’t Chris Smalling friends too, okay. And I won’t sing anymore. God. You are must get brain washing, Jong.”

Kyungsoo escaped quickly to their pets were, which waiting their snack noisily but it mean she tried to squeeze past Jongin. Who already grabbed her by the wrist.

“I like to hear you sing,” the weird Jongin said.

See. He was really weirdo nowadays.

“Get off,” Kyungsoo did a tickled dance.

“I like your voice, it’s remain me of my mother lullaby. Can you sing for me before sleeping?” that puppy eyes…

“NO WAY! Please grow up, man!”

Metamorphosis.

Like how Crystal Palace have scored five goals in their last two premier league away games after mustering only six in their previous fifteen games this season #MoyesOut

There was the time when Jongin really growing up as a real man, not only his body and his junior. Ups.

 

 

When the examination days were flying happily in every MUFC University classes. The boys almost never talked to much each other, saving their energy and not did the risk of injury. Talking was a great example of felt exhausted, once you talk to someone it make long conversation and sometimes with high note and over react with rolling on the floor or do wrestling game.  

Kyungsoo was really ready for her tests. Thanks to Mister Junmoney. She had trimmed her hair too, it made her head so fresh and light.

Best of all, she had Jongin beside her, and always there, somehow.

There was something about Jongin existence that felt different. Like, he can set her lungs and stomach on edge. There was something exciting and something nervous about him. He made Kyungsoo feel like everything, like the crowd in the stadium before match. And he was a good thing, a greatest thing, she ever met.

When she woke up that morning, she immediately lifted her head to find Jongin. He already woke up too, and smile. She couldn’t help it, she grinned. The best start to start the hard day.

It was so quiet every noon class where the first year did their written papers. No time for take a nap.

In the morning and evening they had practical exams as well. Coach Kyuhyun called them one by one to took five tries of freekicks from twenty yards to look their actual technique. Coach Kangta gave them different situation of simulation match with they are as referee full thirty minutes each student.

Kyungsoo did the best she could. He wanted to be number one here, off  the Jongin away. Oh no, please put him in second but she in first, God.

Surge.

Like how Liverpool always win in their eleven matches, just second time in their history, in 1982 #MoyesOut

She can do it.

 

In Saturday practice class, they can almost relax and fell asleep after five years, sorry five days took a test, they had a half day for regular class before held free day. Jongin set a wrist band in his palm and the other band already around his wrist. So, they waited Coach Minhyuk, but Jongin just be waiting for Kyungsoo. He didn’t see her when he woke up this morning, and he can’t wait until after class to give it to her.

Jongin couldn’t gossiping anything to the others, too nervous, he just gulping his saliva every two seconds.

When Kyungsoo got on the field a few minutes later, the coach still didn’t come by the way, Jongin could tell that something was wrong. Kyungsoo got on like she was lost and ended up there. She was wearing the same thing as always, all black, contrast with her pale skin, which just made her glowing like angel. But today was different. Her skin was paler, her lips still plum and heart shape and invited to be kissed but it’s pale too, and trembling. Was she sick?

She stopped and sat down beside Jongin on the grass.

Jongin wanted to look at her face, but he couldn’t. So, he put his hand to the pale one, leaving a wrist band on it.

“Thank you,” she said. SHE SAID THANK YOU. The two words that was something Jongin’d never heard her say before. “But I can’t.”

What?

Where was the scary Kyungsoo gone? Was she really that sick so too tired to said harassed thing? But her hand wasn’t cold like vampire or hot like devil.

“That’s for you, take it,” Jongin whispered. “As friend,” Jongin raised his hand and showing his wrist with a band lingering it. “What’s wrong?”

“No,” she said. “I mean, I’m fine and thank you, but I just can’t.” She tried to give him the wrist band, but Jongin didn’t take it.

Why did Kyungsoo have to make every little thing so hard? It was just a band, for God’s sake. Not a couple ring or diamond or moon stone!

“It was not couple thing, if you think about it,” Jongin winked.

Kyungsoo just clenched her teeth and glared. She really must hate him.

“NO,” she said, practically loud enough for other boys to hear. Which started to chanting.

“KISS HIM! KISS HIM! KISS HIM!”

“Pssst! We still try to make up,” Jongin winked to the gorillas.

“God Jongin, just take it back.”

And Jongin took it. Kyungsoo covered her face on her knees. Something really was so wrong. And the bunches across from them, still were watching the drama with too much enthusiasm. Jongin held Kyungsoo almost dead hand and put the band there perfectly.

And her hands were perfectly perfect. Bright honey colored with clean, pink fingernails. Although those were almost paler yet, but the red wrist band make it live again with blood, not cold dead one.

The perfect creature lifted her head a little but didn’t look at him. She didn’t move her hands away from Jongin too. The sad air liked convection to Jongin’s lungs, conducted to his skin, and radiated to his heart. What really happen with this girl. He just wanted kept Kyungsoo in his embrace all day long until whatever sad thing happened to Kyungsoo gone. But he can’t, not in front of the gorillas. Not if Kyungsoo will more sad and mad.

“So, can you take it?” stubborn Jongin broke the silence.

Kyungsoo finally nodded, letting her eyes to saw her wrist which still on Jongin hand. Jongin shouting full of joy, in his mind, of course, he didn’t want ruin his image in second.

“Do you like it?” Jongin still ask noisily.

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes, “Oh my Lord. It was… just, like..” Kyungsoo spread out all her fingers and twisting her wrist, “… so beautiful.”

Glad, Kyungsoo became her self again.

“Are you being sarcastic? I can’t tell,” Jongin said and blushing.

“A little. But, really, thank you Jongin. It’s cute. Sorry, for the over react earlier. I just had a bad slept.”

Just then, she curl her hands over her knee and put her head on it. Was she sleepy or sad, Jongin didn’t know.

Outfought.

Like how sad MUFC just claimed only six points from twelve games against the top six this season #MoyesOut

He just hoped Kyungsoo stay strong.

 

When Jongin and Kyungsoo got back to their shared room, Jongin so happy saw Kyungsoo didn’t take off the band. So do him.

But, those sad eyes just make Jongin happiness break into pieces.

“Do you want to talk,” he said quietly. “I’ll keep my mouth shut and I have wide chest to lend if you want it.”

Kyungsoo looked up at him then, in the eye, like for the first time ever, Kyungsoo had a beautiful eyes he ever met. Round and rich in white covered with long eyelashes. Not like Dobby eyes, but it soft just like Dobby, deep and calm. And sometimes dead serious and cold sober if she mad, yet like Kreacher eyes when he told about R.A.B. death.

Why Kyungsoo. Tell him why.

And she just smile weakly and said it’s nothing, it’s nothing. But thank you. She said thank you again. It was not normal.

Rare.

Like how Everton have done double win against Manchester United for the first time since 1970 #MoyesOut

Jongin really want to protect that girl so bad.

 

 

 “I’m going to ask a girl out?” suddenly Jongin said.

“Who’t(s) girl?” Sehun said.

“You’ll know later.”

“Don’t at(s)k then.”

“Why not?”

It was Sunday evening, one day after the midterm, one free day again for MUFC versus Norwich City. There were two weird boys with weird outfit, but still handsome and attractive , sitting inside the bubble tea shops.

“Becaut(s)e I don’t know her.”

“Screw that. I don’t ask your permit too.”

“Is t(s)he pretty?”

“Of course, you know how my type is.”

“The only girl I know around you it(s) jut(s)t Monggu. T(s)o, your crut(s)h hat(s) many fur?”

“Monggu is my daughter, not my girlfriend!”

“Poor your future girlfriend, t(s)he’s date with a dog.”

“I’m not a dog!”

Target.

Like how Liverpool can win the league #MoyesOut

Jongin can win Kyungsoo heart.

 

 

Jongin was going to tell the girl in Monday morning before class. But that morning Kyungsoo was not in class, nor on field, nor everywhere in academy complex.

When he came to their shared room that evening, he could tell that something was wrong. He got on no Kyungsoo tracks there, the desk was empty from her microstars collection. The shelf was leaving a hole without the autobiography of clubs, players, and all football references. The wardrope slightly open without Kyungsoo’s all black clothes.

Where the hell she was.

Panic attack.

Jongin didn’t have Kyungsoo’s number, HOW CAN HE NEVER ASK HER NUMBERS just because they were always together everywhere.

And now, when he lost her…

Jongin ran to the hospital wing, to the only one who know all about Kyungsoo.

“HYUNG! RYEOWOOK HYUNG!”

“I’m not deaf Jongin ssi. What’s up?”

“WHERE IS KYUNGSOO?”

“I’ll say again, I’m not deaf. I won’t answer anything if you don’t want to sit and shouting and gripping my neck.”

“Umm… sorry hyung,” Jongin released Ryeowook neck, it’s not like he wanted Ryeowook die, of course not, so he sat like a good boy. “Where is Kyungsoo, hyung? She is nowhere. Her things disappeared.”

“Oh, yes, the staff finally found out about Kyungsoo, and for a week they will find a solution of that. It can the drop out her or keep her here. Please wait… and see.”

Patience.

Like how David Moyes had greatest percentage win through 34 match (50%) than Sir Alex Ferguson (41.2%) #MoyesOut

Kyungsoo, don’t leave Jongin...

 


This is for my lovely friend blueskysoo-ssi KaiSoo press body in lotte-something! For himuphunhan-ssi and lovingheem-ssi with their Jongin, For wooooooo0430-ssi with his oblivous Soo, for J-ChaeMi-ssi and CameliaXOXO-ssi who want an update, for yoora_exobts-ssi with her four hearts, for Hyurin-ssi who laugh prettily, for exobutterflygirl-ssi *high twenty*, and for (NoMinSarah

HappyGhostjonglovesooHyurinNotAppropriatebyunbaek4everminehappyasian777shinee_ta05choonsapurpleshawolbanghim_xoxo

BloodyMassacrea-flowingheatsparkl3ysparxJoshin_JsyidahDoinnababemirrorprincepikachu)-ssi thank you very much. And thank you for all of you *deep bow*

I'm so sorry the chapter is like poop because I'm so sad with our lovely team and all what happen in this earth #PrayForTheWorld.

So, after I post this #MoyesOut at April 21, at afternoon 2.30 p.m. April 22 HE IS REALLY OUT. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, I just so happy \o/ Have a nice busy day *cheer up*