Earlier

Something Wrong

IT’S ABOUT GETTING UP EARLIER

#IAMUNITED

 

KaiSoo back.

Chicha and Seungsoo wreck.

Seungsoo seemed like not very happy when he put Chicha’s cage in front of confused Kyungsoo.

“Don’t. Ever. Make. Me. Petting. Him. Again,” Seungsoo said.

“What happened?”

“He made me awoke all night!”

“He’ll stay still if his stomach is full, did you put many snack, hyung?”

“Err… No, I thought a dinner was enough. You can’t make him become a fat cat with snack, Soo!”

“He still growing up, hyung. And it was not my fault if he stood on your stomach all night, he just wanted your attention and food.”

“Oh whatever. So… was you success to stole Jongin boxer?”

HYUNG!”

“Bye Soo!”

Kyungsoo shook her head.

And there was Kim Jongin stood behind her. Hoping he didn’t hear anything what Seongsoo said before.

Well, if Jongin appreciated what Kyungsoo had cooked for him the night before he hadn’t said it. Kyungsoo didn’t say thank you too for letting her to sleep in Jongin’s place. They rarely said thank you or sorry each other. But, they became close, close enough to make Luhan chanting happily greeting that couple from their honeymoon.

Err, just a date.

Maybe.

Kyungsoo honestly felt that having a boy friend. Not ‘boyfriend’, but a boy as her friend, hadn’t been all that bad. It got her a little whisperers, maybe because there was a star which make their eyes blind before said any bad word to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn’t have any luck, or status, to spare on that y star. She had just enough to keep herself out of trouble with stay beside him. She knew it was crappy, Jongin maybe really sincere toward her. And she just took advantage on his kindness.

Oh, whatever, she got more respect from Team A because of that, she become a regular squad! Not as striker like Yifan said earlier, but an attacking midfielder, like Kagawa did. Yay.

Not like the other did, Kyungsoo’s mother, because Yifan was her father, so was Joonmyeon her mother? He, however, had more on his mind than playing or gossiping around like the gorillas did, although he was a gorilla too. He had started drawing up study schedules on locker room board, replacing ugly drawing by Kris. Kris drew Team A members head and put many notes under it, made the members always grinning when saw it, which Yifan thought it was a proud grin, not mocking grin. Just look, he drew Jongin with all black egg without eyes and friends, and Kyungsoo just an egg with big eyes in it without their friends, like nose, ears, et cetera.

Back to Joonmyeon, he kept nagging the members to study, practice, for the midterm examinaton which held on April 21 up to 25.

“But Joonmyeon hyung-“

“Yes, son?”

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes, “what we suppose to study? Look, there are not many theories to remember of, like in highschool. For your life sake, I think you must put it down before angry Yifan hyung came, knowing his masterpiece had gone.”

“Seriously, son, you’re giving me a stomach ache with your lovely words. Kyungsoo yaa, dear, do you realize we need to pass these exams to support our final exam. If you fail these, coach will make you really tired until collapse with extra practice three months later. Do you understand? I live more years than you, remember.”

Like a real parent said. Threw up.

Maybe it was not a great time to speak with Joonmyeon, he made Kyungsoo eyes went wide of shock.

“Don’t worry I’ll made you pass, let’s study together.”

When Joonmyeon said study, it was really studying in library like a nerd did.

Kyungsoo just didn’t know why she even there. In front of a mount of books.

Hyung, we are an athlete not a real student. We must spend our hours in gym or field. Why there is even a library here? It’s sport centre for a God’s sake!”

“Don’t worry, looked out our schedule again, we just study between class, gym and field in the morning and night. Seems good neh?”

When Kyungsoo thought her extra practice done with Jongin, the other Kim J- found his way to corrupt Kyungsoo free time.

Sigh.

Welcome to the university live again Kyungsoo.

 

About a week before the exams were due to start, Jongin approached Kyungsoo after Refeering class.

They never spent anytime together again, Kyungsoo already ran after class before Jongin put his first book in to his bag. Kyungsoo already disappeared like a genie before Jongin wiped his sweat after practice class.

Like a satan or angel did.

Jongin already sleep when Kyungsoo came to their shared room, and still sleep when Kyungsoo woke up and studying (?) in gym with her mom.

But, Jongin felt enough with that. He frustrated, he miss his Kyungie so much.

He could probably find a word to said it clearly to Kyungsoo that he didn’t like Kyungsoo with other boy, but that would be a spectacular show of jealousness. And he almost hated to think about kissing that girl and said he loved her so much.

When Kyungsoo raised her eyebrows and jerked her head to made Jongin move aside, he stayed still.

“What?” Kyungsoo said.

“Where are you g-?” before Jongin could finished his long love speak some one interrupted him.

“Kyungsoo yaa! Let’s go!” Joonmyeon liked saw nothing except Kyungsoo and slung his arm around Kyungsoo shoulder. Didn’t know that Jongin eyes were burning.

“Oh okay,” and Kyungsoo seemed nothing too, who still single until now, look, Jongin already knew Kyungsoo is girl, why he didn’t make any move.

Ha! Giant, dramatic, gigantic ha! Was him, the Kim Perfect Jongin just got ignored by two midgets. Nobody did that thing to him, although he was sick to death always being a centre of attention. Had many fans, antis, and sesaengs. But he really hate when Kyungsoo planet went out of his solar system radiate and sticked on other star. Joonmyeon was not a star by the way.

Oh, fine, okay, if this what you want Kyungsoo, Jongin thought. I will play what your game your playing now.

“Mitter Kim?”

The one who knew how Jongin feel was Ohorat with Sehun, who touched Jongin’s arm, comforting.

“Let’s follow them, Sehun nie.”

“WHY ME?”

 

Wore mask, glasses, hat, and oversize coat, Jongin and Sehun were not like Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson with magnifying glass and pipe but two weird sesaengs, which one creeping along binocular, the other one not a pipe like Mr. Holmes but bubble tea chocolate flavor happily.

“What are they doing? I can’t hear any word they spoke,” Jongin said to no one because Sehun was useless as a partner.

“They are dating, Jongin nie, what elte they talking if not all about love,” Sehun said dreamingly, slept in library was so nice, he thought.

But then the librarian, not a tiny old woman with thick glasses, but a mad Ultimate Warrior wanna be, dragged them and threw that boys out of library, nagging about not bring any food and drink and weird costume to the library zone.

Thank God, the love bird didn’t seem notice them.

 

Jongin didn’t give up that easily and waiting Kyungsoo, but it was already midnight, and he couldn’t make his eyes open, he tried put a tape there, but it just made his eyelashes fell apart, he put mint balm there but it just made he shut his eyes and force him to went to the dreaming land. He couldn’t stand anymore, so he slept on Kyungsoo’s bed, thinking that Kyungsoo would wake him up and nagging about privacy live like always. But he woke up at six in the morning still in Kyungsoo’s bed, and that girl seemed nowhere.

Jealous Jongin really angry, was Kyungsoo spent her night with her new boyfriend!

Jongin walked to his wardrope but he tripped a big cloth which could scream ‘AW’

The cloth opened it mouth and there was Kyungsoo face.

“WHAT THE JONGIN!”

“What are you doing there?”

“I sleep, give me some minutes again. Bye…” Kyungsoo said and tried to closed the zipper up again.

“Did you sleep there? You have bed.”

“And you already took it! I tried millions times wake you up but you like a dead meat! And I don’t like your scent, I can’t take your bed,” in opposite way, Kyungsoo really liked Jongin manly scene, but sleep on Jongin pillow, sheets, blankets with all scream Jongin, she can’t imagine to have a dirty dream, so she took sleeping bag again. “Let me sleep! I’m so tired!”

“TIRED FROM HAVING A SWEET ROMANCE WITH JOONMYEON HYUNG?”

“Why are you shouting? Oh, what time is it?” Kyungsoo peeked her watch and scream, “I’M LATE!” and running like an angry bull around the room, change her pajama with all black sport kits, in the bathroom of course, Kyungsoo won’t let Jongin nosebleed with her body, would her? Even Kyungsoo boots were black too, as a girl, dressed like a robber or pirate was not pretty. Jongin wondered why he even like (or love?) Kyungsoo. Yes, maybe she was cute without any effort, but she was really scary. Jongin liked bright color, like gold, his bag, suitcase, boots, all in gold color, not really gold, he was not that rich. But girl Kyungsoo was not like a normal color, like pink, what many sassy girl like. Just black!

Back to the scene, then Kyungsoo went out.

“HEY! I’M NOT DONE! … YET…” Jongin shouted.

Without thinking any second he followed the poor girl to wherever she go.

 

“So, are you really sure?” Joonmyeon said.

“Of course,” Jongin said happily.

“Are you okay, Kyung?” Joonmyeon said again.

“Pretend there are just two of us, hyung. He is too dark, like a shadow,” Kyungsoo shrugged.

“YAA!”

“But, Jongin, you can’t do this with just wore slippers and pajama, can you at least back to your room and got the right items?” Joonmyeon eyeing bed fashion of Jongin the star, it’s y okay, with bed hair and sleepy eyes. Kyaaaa.

“I can do anything hyung, I was born with football, not with expensive boots or super kits of jersey.”

“Arrogant brat,” Kyungsoo said evilly.

And Jongin pinning Kyungsoo neck, but before the time click a second, Jongin already had thrown like Naruto character.

Kyungsoo by the way, knew plenty about jujitsu because his dad was obsessed with martial art along with football. Kyungsoo and her brother had been taking jujitsu since they could walk. The good thing, she was not afraid walk alone in the dark and live around crazy evil boy. She can protect her self with jujitsu techniques.

“Forgetting that I can do jujitsu brat?”

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME. I’M HEAVY. AND YOU ARE A GI-“

And Kyungsoo threw Jongin again to the grass like a real jujitsu athlete.

“Wow, you are strong, Soo. Cool,” Joonmyeon fanboying over Kyungsoo.

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Can we start now?” Jongin said, rubbing his sore . Someone call the doctor, please. Doctor Do. Hehehe.

“So, we will improve our attacking and defending skill. It’s called 1v1 attackers back to goal. In one line, three of us become server or attacker or defender,” Joonmyeon explained.

“We still never got this thing from coach Eunyeuk,” Jongin tried to remember all what his coach said.

“But I did. So, today both of you help me with my study,” Joonmyeon said and started to impressing Kyungsoo with his freestyle skill.

“I thought you are our mentor?” Jongin mumbled in annoying tone.

“We study together, no seniority here. If you don’t like it, please leave me alone with Kyungsoo.”

 “Okay, okay. Let’s start.”

When it came six trials already, the boy who said he didn’t need any accessories because he born as football player not catwalk model, tripped when his slippers which already slippery of grass and dew. Like a fall line of domino they all fell on each other body. Glad enough, it was not sandwich style, Kyungsoo saved.

Then the slipper boy excuse him self to went back to his room, not before he dragged Kyungsoo with him and ignoring Joonmyeon yelling.

 


 

Boring, boring, boring. Boring chapter. Hehe. Sorry for the tittle. I'm trolling. Thank you and sorry.

This chapter was dedicated to:

My lovely friend blueskysoo-ssi - KYUNGSOO FOREHEAD! wooooooo0430-ssi who wait patiently. exobutterflygirl-ssi who like fluffy Soo *highfive*. lunelune-ssi who feels enough with Moyes *hug and cry together*. 

(J-ChaeMibelzenevsupernaturelgyumo9215alikeuylovingheemmiss1314ikik09vitamellowlily-pierangojay)-ssi thank you so much.

Teaser, 'Hello' party, new haircut, BaekSoo shared hotel room, me die.