Standing Taller

Something Wrong

IT'S ABOUT STANDING TALLER

#IAMUNITED

Once Kyungsoo escaped from the field after a little fight with Jongin which made Jongin bowing almost one hundred eighty degrees because his lower body hurt so much, Kyungsoo groaned and smacked her self on the cheeks repeatedly with both hands as punishment for being so obvious. That was not a big deal, really, and Jongin always help her. Why she hurt him just because those short clause. She still continued tapping her cheeks because it was good for her skin and continued along with the night cream. But still, maybe Jongin would surely misunderstand that she was angry because she didn’t say anyword and just leave him in the pain state.

Kyungsoo really didn’t want to think about any plan again after that. The gay thing was not a whole tougher than she thought it would be. And it just be worst when she started to moving the brick. off that gay Luhan, she pretty sure the one who gay was Luhan, not her. Excuse her, she was a girl okay. A girl was normal to like a boy. Although they didn’t know this fact.

She wanted to focus and just focus on her study and upcoming selection test. She still practice together with Jongin who was more mature than before, maybe Jongin didn’t want Kyungsoo poke his ball again. But both of them still didn’t say sorry each other. Please choose one, same stubborn or just too embarrassing or just Jongin too scared to Kyungsoo even just say sorry.

Honestly Kyungsoo wanted to say sorry before sleep after the incident, but Jongin seemed busy find his pajama, dug through some unironed clothes in his unarranged closet. She could tell Jongin didn’t want to be interrupted, so Kyugsoo just waited until Jongin was done. And just before she was about to said that sorry thing, Jongin started blubbering about reviewing their practice and the idea for the next session which made Kyungsoo kept silent. And the apologizing pop from her brain forever. Don’t blame her if the football more important than everything.

So do Jongin.

With same general brain.

 

 

Well, in the end of the week Kyungsoo had gone and done her selecting test. And when she watched the point performance index online, she got full points on skill test which made her become the eighteenth member of the U-League squad! The players from Team A just Minseok, Luhan, Minho, Kyungsoo, and Jongin.

That day was a free day because there was a match between West Ham and Manchester United. Everyone enjoyed the sunny day outside in early spring.

So happy with the result, Kyungsoo ran to her mentor spot near the goal post and hugged him tightly like a Bollywood scene.

“Thank you so much, Jongin-ah. I’ll make it because of you. Twenty point at skill test!” Kyungsoo cried out loud. She was so thankful had Jongin always beside her.

After awhile Kyungsoo released her hugged. Blushing because her suddenly act without thinking. But she didn’t regret it because Jongin board chest was so warm.

“Sorry Jongin-ah… I… just… Look, my name on the last list of the U-League team, and you, of course always in first list. Kim Perfect Jongin. Thank you for being my mentor. Thank you so much.”

More blushing Kyungsoo saw around to hiding her red face, but it was a bad idea. The bunches looked back at Kyungsoo with weird face.

“Oh.. Hi... Hello, everyone? Did something happen here?” Kyungsoo tried to said something and started to moving, escape from the hyena killing eyes. Get in the building.

But someone, no other than Luhan gay blocked her way.

“Where are you going, pretty face?”

“You know hyung, you are pretty, too… Errr… Excuse me, I want to pee,” Kyungsoo said nervously.

“Do you really love Jongin? We know it. But don’t ever make Jongin busy with your lovey dovey before U-League match okay. I know that doing you know what before match can relaxing the stress, but, Jongin—look,” Luhan pointing a dot behind Kyungsoo.

When Kyungsoo turn around, there was a Kim Jongin still in the same spot, frozen.

“Are you alright Jongin-ah? Jongin-ah!” Kris shaking Jongin’s lifeless body.

“I… I… REALLY NEED TO PEE! EXCUSE ME!” Kyungsoo ran to the building without looking back.

“Leave him alone guys. Say cheese,” Tao said while took a selfie beside Jongin statue.

 

 

Well, it’s finally last week in March, and there were only three days left until opening match on U-League, Kyungsoo woke up because a dorm quake ruining her dream riding an Audi R8 Spyder. The dorm hallway way was totally crowded. Many foot step noisily in front of her room. But Jongin seemed nowhere, maybe he already become one of the noising gorilla. Kyungsoo grabbed her jacket and following the gorillas to figure out what the cause. The gorillas seemed like was in hurry to get over the hallway.

“What happen?” Kyungsoo asked Hyungsik, the Team B player.

“There is a girl in our dorm,” Hyungsik said.

Kyungsoo suddenly stopped in horror. Had she caught out? Jongin was not in the room, was he knowing something about Kyungsoo secret? No, no one knew that Kyungsoo was a girl except Ryeowook. She saw the boys didn’t seem know that she was there. Then she started to follow them again.

“Where are we actually going to?” Kyungsoo asked to the other boy, Hoya from Team C.

“Guest room. There is an angel there. I totally forgot when the last time see a pretty girl, come on Kyung,” Hoya dragged her until reached a window around the guest room which already full of the face of the gorillas.

“I don’t see anything,” Kyungsoo complained about her height again.

“Poor you, eh hehe. Wow she is more pretty in a near way. KRYSTAL JUNG! KRYSTAL JUNG!” Hoya started chanting along the other gorillas.

But then maybe the Krystal angel said them to stop because they were shush noisily. Kyungsoo still tried to see the angel face but the giant gorilla didn’t want loss their spot. When she started to give up and wanted to back to her routines, playing with Chicha, someone pulled her.

“Get off my hand… Kris hyung?”

“Hey son, wanna climb my back?”

“But, hyung… I’m not your son, and I don’t want climbing there.”

But of course Kris didn’t listen.

“Come on, I know you are jealous, and I can’t leave my poor son crying because that bastard. See them, and put a plain face. You are strong, baby, don’t cry okay?”

What the this hyung said non sense again. But Kyungsoo happily climbing the tower.

She saw the couple with her own eyes, and it honestly wasn’t anything to get worked up over. But the boys seemed like a nomad found a well in desert.

So there was a pair of angel. The one with long black hair, beautiful big eyes with long eyelash, the eyebrow hanging seductively like painting, fair skin under her white mini dress wrapped by a long fur coat which made many gorillas drooling over corridor, what else the description of perfect woman creature and her belonging. The national child singer and dancer, who nowadays she was more active in cheerleader team along where ever Jongin team was.

The other angel was the one Kyungsoo know better as her best friend, Kim Angel Jongin. He just like a price charming had a conversation with a snow white. This fact just made a pang on Kyungsoo heart. Jealous?

“Don’t be jealous, son, Krystal is Jongin’s ex,” suddenly Joonmyeon appeared from nowhere, saw Kyungsoo with creepy eyes, behind his book and his no lens glasses.

“I am not!”

“You must jealous Kyung, what if they back together again,” Kris didn’t help either.

“I am not!”

You said Kyungsoo jealous again? Okay enough. Yes yes yes yes, she was really really jealous because how could Jongin still didn’t say anything about his girlfriend? She already told everything about her self, except the girl thing. But she told to Jongin about all her ex, why they didn’t get along, although she didn’t say her ex were boys. Okay, that was Jongin privacy life, why Kyungsoo must curious. No, Kyungsoo must stopped this weird feeling. And now, Jongin and Krystal seemed talk about their romance life even Jongin petting Krystal hair which made that angel blushing.

“KAISTAL! KAISTAL! KAISTAL!” the fanboys started chanting again. But stopped again when Jongin raised his hand. Kyungsoo couldn’t stand any longer, what the she was doing right now? Watching a live romance drama? Watching them was like torture. She climbed down. And start walking to her room. Ignoring her parents shout in comforting rhythm.

The JS, Krystal’s official cheerleader name, Kyungsoo sure that name was not because Park Ji-Sung with his JS Foundation, but the couple name of Jongin-Soojung.

 

 

Didn’t know why, but Kyungsoo was moody mix with angry and too lazy to speak anything. After shower she ignoring Jongin and quickly left their room before Jongin could spelled her name fully.

At breakfast she said nothing, too, glad the bunches busy with their photo edit software and posting many pic about Kaistal in their social media wishing got many heart for their hard job as fansite master. Kaisoo buzzing fell down under the Kaistal, like Kyungsoo care.

Morning class as always the coach spoke more than the students, so she just said, “Yes, coach,” or, “No, coach.” She was happy too, Jongin couldn’t say anything too, like she wish for. What her wish actually? Stole Jongin attention? Of course not, how can you think like that.

At lunch she couldn’t eat all her meal because Jongin suddenly sat beside her, but before he could say anything, Kyungsoo already got up and leave her abandoned food, sadly.

Kyungsoo didn’t have noon class because she must practice together with her U-League teammate. The match started three days again. But it means Jongin there too, so Kyungsoo stood as far as she could from Jongin coordinate.

“What’s wrong with Kaisoo? Don’t worry, Soo, I prefer Kaisoo than Kaistal, although you know, I am straight. But I can’t see both of you like this,” Luhan faked cry.

“There is not Kaisoo, ever, hyung. The Kaistal is the real one, so, shooo! Leave me alone,” Kyungsoo leave the protested Luhan and drilled the ball around the cones.

Kyungsoo couldn’t escape forever, though, when she and Jongin in their shared room. So, Kyungsoo back off from Jongin sight and pretended in a sleep mode.

But Jongin knew that she still awoke.

“So, Kyung. Why you ignored me all the day?”

No answer.

“Look, I want said important thing to you but you always walk away.”

No response.

“Okay, about the plan, Krystal already agreed to help you. Don’t make me cancel this perfect plan. You don’t know how scary she was when angry.”

Kyungsoo sat up and faced Jongin who sat on Kyungsoo bed too.

“What? Plan? What plan?”

Aigoo,” Jongin ruffled Kyungsoo hair. Kyungsoo didn’t blush, okay. “Plan about your gay problem, silly Soo.”

“But Krystal is your ex or maybe your girlfriend, how can she help me?”

“Says who she was my girl? No, she has an ideal boyfriend, but it is not me. You know coach Kang Minhyuk?”

“Coach Minhyuk is Krystal boyfriend?”

“Not yet. He was my cousin. And our deal was she will help you, and I will help her to get Minhyuk hyung heart.”

Monk Kyungsoo.

“So, the plan is her friends will be your ex, some of them will be appear before match and the other after the match.”

“Friends? SOME?”

“Just believe at me. Good night Kyung,” Jongin patted Kyungsoo head again then turn off the light.

Maybe Jongin really fairy God father to Kyungsoo, because he always there for her, even made a perfect plan about the Kyungsoo gay problem. How can human being so kind and caring. Glad, the dark could hide Kyungsoo hard blushing.

 


An update on the weekend again. Sorry for this late update... Again. And thank you very much for read, commented, subscribed, upvoted. Sorry for many misspells. Tommorrow is a big match between MUFC and Liverpool. Glory can rise up our work, and you're never walk alone just too creepy, so, who will win? Hihihi. Sorry. So, this week Chanyeol-Chen and Suho-Baekhyun being radio guest and dj. We know that Kyungsoo still busy with his actor thing and EXO comeback, but, hope the KaiSoo is the next radio dj.

Have a nice weekend \o/ *deep bow*