Moment

Something Wrong

IT’S ABOUT THE MOMENT

#IAMUNITED

As March almost wore on, the U-League started on. Some of the students who were be the one selecting player seemed busy with practice beside their studies. The others started prepare the attribute to be wore at the D-day opening match to support MUFC University on the opponent home field, some of them still had a hot arguing about Moyes must out or not after MUFC lost 3-0 at home with an old rival named Liverpool FC then won 3-0 in home to make pass the next step on Champions League. If Moyes can bring MUFC on a right track it’s okay, Kyungsoo just wanted to punch that Moyes face. Someday.

The noisy one like the beagle line joining cheerleader team, wore girl tight dress and held pom pom. The serious one like Kyungsoo’s fathers, sorry, Kris and Joonmyeon gave the coach Leeteuk proposal about the strategies and resume of the opponent team, pretended to be assistant manager and gave vitamin water to the players after practice and everywhere they met them. The scary one like Tao pretended to be bodyguard who kept the player safe from other student sabotage. All of the students and some of the coach wore a pin with a The Champion is MUFC U as moral support.

Meanwhile, inside hospital wing, in Ryeowook room, a group of teenagers held a gathering. Jongin, Kyungsoo, and five y girls were planning about their mission to made Kyungsoo a real man with many girls who love her. It just Krystal idea actually, they didn’t must there just said on chat room or something like that, but Krystal insist because she want to saw her crush so bad that night.

Ryeowook who didn’t want being part of weird group was the busy one. The boy and girls made him prepared snack, paid the pizza boy, set the comfy place and the books, et cetera, et cetera.

“If you don’t mind I will take a nap a while, Master Krystal,” Ryeowook sat on his lazy chair and closed his eyes without waiting Krystal answer as well.

Like a pro leader Krystal wrote many notes and diagram, Kyungsoo just wondered was Krystal always so excited like this or because there was coach Minhyuk name playing around her brain although the real one was not there.

“So, on the D-day you will have many skinships with this girls. Hugs from Luna unnie and Victoria unnie, a kiss from Sulli, and a slap from Amber unnie,” said Krystal.

“But, Krystal-ssi-“ Kyungsoo said.

“Just call me noona.”

“You are younger than me!” Kyungsoo complained.

“Or you prefer a sunbae, if I date Minhyuk oppa soon?” Krystal whispered.

“No! Well does it really matter? The skinship I mean.”

“Kyungie, it all matters! You want keep your gay forever or what? The boys will suspicious with you who suddenly have pretty girls around you pretend to be your ex but do nothing. It’s like a drama okay, just don’t do anything and the girls will do all the missions for you, okay. Keep cool.”

“But, they are maybe have boyfriend already. I don’t want start a fire again.”

“I don’t have any,” Luna said.

“My boyfriend in China, don’t worry,” Victoria said.

“I have a crush on Minho oppa. It will great can make him jealous,” Sulli said.

“I just punch you,” Amber shrugged.

“I am straight,” Jongin added.

“Who said you will being the part?”

“I just confirmed that I have interest on a girl. A single one,” Jongin winked to Luna.

“Don’t seduce my friend Jongin,” said Krystal.

“ert,” Kyungsoo muttered under her breath.

“Are you jealous my Kyungie?” Jongin smirked.

“I thought you are straight,” said Kyungsoo.

“Yes. But you still belong to me,” Jongin winked to Kyungsoo then.

“No, Kyungie belong to me,” Luna said. She and Jongin glared each other. “Don’t worry Kyungie, noona will protect you from this bad boy.”

“I am older than you Luna-ssi,” Kyungsoo said.

“Exactly,” said Luna. “If the plan works, call me noona okay.”

Kyungsoo just rolled her eyes.

On the 28th March there were more weird boys around MUFC dorm academy, a mascot team, Baby Fred the Red hugged Kyungsoo tightly when she get out from her room, she wonder if the mascot was her father, ehm no, Kris I mean.

Hyung! Don’t do that!”

“Sorry, son,” looked, it’s actually a Kris. “But, fighting!” as the Kris patted her head and ran cutely with his oversize mascot costume.

Meanwhile Kyungsoo, which walked through the hallway got a hard time, every part of her body trembling of nervousness. She had nearly lost her balance as she climbed down the stairs to go to the bus academy. And thought that she would be rolling down to the first floor with bad injury when Tao the bodyguard caught her elbow. Safe her life.

“Thank you Tao. I owe you,” said Kyungsoo smilling.

“Just call me hyung,” Tao winked.

Weird Tao, Kyungsoo know Tao was weird in the first place, how can a younger one made her to call him a hyung not an oppa. No, the correct one was a dongsaeng okay, Tao who must call hyung to her. But had a hyung who could do martial art was not that bad than an oppa who always mad because she always late sent a news, the oppa who named Do Seungsoo. Tao guided Kyungsoo until the bus door carefully like held a porcelain and waved to her like a girl gave a farewell to her boyfriend who go the military service.

Just for today, Kyungsoo thought before said, “Thanks hyung.”

The usual cheered of “Pretty Soo” greeted her from Luhan mouth on the front seat, but Kyungsoo kept going to the back side.

That day was her big day. Really a big one, first thing was about her first match in U-League team representing a defending champion although she was not sure she would stand up from the bench side. Second thing was a crazy plan that Jongin made along with Krystal and friends which made Kyungsoo must be a great actor with manly sight.

Kyungsoo was glad to sit beside Jongin on the bus, because heck she can’t stand alone without talking about the plan review. She was really nervous like will be take an exam which hardly to pass.

They arrived at Dongguk Stadium some minutes later.

“Right then,” Kyungsoo whispered for million times to her seat mate. “Luna will approach me and give me something and-”

“Kyungie, I know,” said Jongin sternly. “And I thought you were supposed to get out now before the rest of us.”

Kyungsoo squealed.

“Oh okay, wish me luck, Kai,” they did a fist bump for the last time.

Then Kyungsoo started walking like a boss to the locker room wondered when Luna girl come out.

OPPA!!” this was the right one, who the dongsaeng.

Luna with cheerleader outfit approach Kyungsoo. The hyena eyes of the boys tailing them. Kyungsoo started to act.

“L…Luna? How are you?”

“I miss you, Kyungsoo oppa,” Luna hugged Kyungsoo. But then Kyungsoo released her.

“We are not dating anymore, Luna.”

“But, can you keep this wrist band for luck? Please…”

“Thank you. I hope this is the last gift you give to me, Luna. Find the other oppa for the next give arrasseo?”

“Okay oppa, fighting!”

Kyungsoo smirk when she saw Luhan jaw hanging. Jongin gave a thumb up. The other boys murmured how lucky Kyungsoo was, had an ex cheerleader member.

One hour before kick off Kyungsoo and her team mate walked to locker room again after had a warming up when a y girl with black dress, white pearls, and red lipstick approach her.

Noona…” said Kyungsoo, acted.

“Kyungsoo-yaa, don’t leave me alone in lonely apartment. You make me sad when I’m home and found no one greet me again. Hu hu hu…” Victoria faked cry.

“I’m sorry noona, but I’m not ready become your husband. Find other nice hyung, a mature one, okay?”

Arrasseo, arrasseo, but can I have a last hug?”

“Sure.”

Luhan guy drooled over Victoria skinny legs. Jongin gave her two thumbs up. And the other boys blushing when Victoria waved to them like a Miss Korea.

Kick off, the boys started running around the field tried to catching a ball who just like a white point. But it didn’t make they bored, they become crazy like other people who watched them on the supporter stand. Marching band fight each other who made a loudest sound was the winner. Cheerleaders fight each other too, who made a loudest yelled was the prettier. Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol looked like enjoying their new role, being pretty was not bad if they can touch the real one beside them and pretend that was just an accident.

Back to the field, Jongin produced a moment of magic again, sending the ball sailing over Lee Min Ho, Dongguk keeper in a goal similar in audacity and skill to David Beckham’s wonderful strike at Wimbledon in 1996.

Leeteuk’s side continued in the ascendancy and were almost then gift a goal as Luhan collected a miscued Kim Soo Hyun pass, allowing the Chinese guy to thread through Hoya.

Lee Min Ho did well to stop the midfielder’s strike but could only watch helplessly as Jongin netted his contender for goal of the season.

Returning to U-League action last year, the South Korea player netted twice as Leeteuk proved the winner result was no flash in the pan.

2-0 the last result, MUFC University won against Dongguk University.

As always Kyungsoo didn’t take a shower, didn’t need too because she didn’t make any sweat, so she waited in the locker room when Sulli approach her and kissed her, before Minho pulled Sulli’s hand and dragged her outside. Jongin with his y body gave her three thumbs up, the one from his foot.

Kyungsoo wonder  when Amber came out, she still wondered when she sat on the bus to back to dorm, but then the bus driver slammed on the brakes when a motorcycle block the way. Here there was, an Amber came.

“WHERE IS DO KYUNGSOO!” Amber girl shout out loud.

“What are you doing here, noona?” Kyungsoo approached her.

PLAAAK

The Amber girl just landed a hard slap in the pretty face of Kyungsoo. Then Amber just lift the shock passengers bus and the grinning Kyungsoo.

“Wow you are more manly than me,” Luhan said and proud, since when Luhan be manly?. “Poor my Soo Soo, is your cheek okay?” Luhan held Kyungsoo hands.

“I’m okay, hyung. I just feel sorry for that girl heart,” Kyungsoo winked.

“Ewww…” the others sing song. Jongin gave her four thumbs up.

“Thank you so much, Jongin-nie.”

“No problem, Kyung.”

“Why you are so kind to me?”

“Just because…”

“Yes?”

“Because I like you?”

“…”

When Kyungsoo and the boys were arriving in the MUFC academy complex the pick up truck came roaring down the pavement with a bunch of happy boys in it.

The boy in the back was holding a fire extinguisher, and when the truck passed by, he opened fire.

“CONGRATULATION FOR OUR FIRST WINNER! WE… ARE… THE… CHAMPIONS… MY FRIENDS…” Oh the bunch were beagle line with their girl outfit. Were they crazy or what?

Kyungsoo had to give Jongin credit, because he blocked about fifty percent of the water to Kyungsoo body with his body which hugged the Kyungsoo one. And if he hadn’t done that, the big problem would never come.

Jongin froze.

Kyungsoo froze.

It was Kyungsoo fault for not wore her underwear killer because she wore jacket, she thought it’s safe enough. It’s already dark. And her really pain when she had period. But it was not safe if the jacket was poured by water and a body press her body directly and tightly. Physical contact never lie. Jongin must be know it.

It was really not good.

 


This chapter for my beloved friends blueskysoo-ssi, hope you happy with fake sister and brother, to faraaaaaahemilia-ssi, sorry I just put a lil Kris here, and to tokeyy-ssi who want Jongin found out first. Sorry for late update. But I hope all of you happy like me after MUFC won against West Ham with spectacular Rooney goal. What I talking about. Thank you for visiting, reading, commenting, subscribing, upvoting. And sorry *deep bow*