Dedication

Something Wrong

IT’S ABOUT A DEDICATION

#IAMUNITED

 

Every morning Kyungsoo always woke up with many worries about she was caught out, or that she would bullied by her friends which made her put her clothes off, like every drama was. At two months so far, it hadn’t happened.

And that nightmare came now.

So, what happen with our Kyungsoo?

How can she caught out?

And where was she?

Recall at Saturday morning, Kyungsoo had been called by her lovely cousin named Ryeowook at freaking five in the morning, when she hoped have a long sleep after long tiredly exam, she went to outside and bark, I mean yelling out loud by phone, because in the room there was Jongin who maybe will being super mad if she bothering his beautiful dream, and there were Monggu and Chicha which will hyperactive when hear Kyungsoo voice. So, she shout outside. Talked about this freaking dawn what the hell Ryeowook wanted to say about, but the words which come out on the line shut Kyungsoo mouth out.

For a moment she breathless, no oxygen supplied to her lungs, her heart, her bloods, her erythrochytes, her atoms.

Freezing in Antartica together with penguins, barefoot without any clothes on the ice island.

Flying into the sky through out other planets, out of solar system, to the other galaxy, but end up in the black hole with its wormy.

Kyungsoo wanted to die.

Or kill someone to die.

Because the hell want it.

Because she was caught out.

Was. Caught. Out.

That she was a girl in boy mask.

Named Do Kyungsoon.

In the supposed to be nice morning become the end of the world.

Ryeowook was tell her the death treat from reaper the date when she die too young.

Maybe those were super overstatements, but football was Kyungsoo heart, which pump happiness through all single cells in her body, which throw her sadness out forever ever and never let it came in again. Like an arrow straight on the bull eye as her heart. Shel’ll die. She couldn’t live without football.

Kyungsoo wanted run away.

Get a first plane ticket to Manchester. And live there, creeping at Giggs new office with her oversize eyes.

But, she ran to hospital wing, still with her unwashed face which full of dried drools and unbrushed teeth which soaring a poop breath, when Ryeowook hugged her unconditionally. Tightly.

“Sorry, Soo…

I’m so sorry…

Sorry, I can’t protect you…”

Those were three clauses which repeatedly Ryeowook said to our lil Soo which not crying. She was not crying. With many hopes she planted over two months die dryness. Too many feeling to make her cry. But Ryeowook was. Which knew how Kyungsoo felt.

A moment to silent.

Not forever.

 

Then she got the couple wrist band from Jongin. Not a rose from prince charming. Or dream catcher from Lee Minho the heirs. Or moon stone from Kim Soo Hyun the alien. But seemed like that.

 

 

Then at noon, after class, Coach Lee Soo Man called Kyungsoo to his rector’s office. Wearing fresh black shirt and black pants. She wanted the first impression in front of the predator was good with formal clothes, although all in black. She had washed her hair and put some bb cream too, looked fresh was not seem wrong. She swallowed hard, turned the door handle and stepped inside. Which already full of coaches. With normal jersey of coach, training wear. Kyungsoo couldn’t move any further after closed the door and bowing to all of the coaches.

“Take your seat,” the one of the coach spoke.

Kyungsoo dropped her gaze to one chair in front of the row of coaches. Something seemed so wrong. Firstly, all of the coaches smiled to her. Not angry be seemed on their face, although coach Kangin’s face always seemed angry. Secondly, in the middle of row sat coach Soo Man and coach Song Chon beside him, why was he there? She didn’t know that coach Song Chon was MUFC U officer, too.

“Very well,” said coach Soo Man. “So, you are Do Kyungsoo, or the right one is Do Kyungsoon?“

“Yes,” Kyungsoo said, she looked so pale and apprehensive, her hands secreted cold sweats.

“You know what penalty you’ll get for faking your gender, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Kyungsoo wanted to cry.

“And you know that we don’t have any choice and expelled you from this academy, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Kyungsoo really want to faint.

“You know that coach Jong Song Chon was searching you all this time, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Kyungsoo furrowed her eyebrows. She never talked face to face with that coach, but she always saw him when she was played as U-17 squad. Of course she knew who was him, he was head coach of U-20 team, and assistant coach of national team. A woman one okay. But, just why?

“And you still hide your identity here and ignored him.”

“I’m very sorry, Sir…”

“You are the first choice of U-20 Women’s South Korea national team for Women’s Word Cup this August. And you chose being drop out from academy and be jailed than be national squad? Why can’t you get study in normal public university?”

“I’m very sorry, Sir. But I really wanted study here to improve my football skill with professional coaches, best quality facilities, and competitive player as friends than stuck in an unknown class without football in it.”

Coach Soo Man sighed. The room fell silent for a moment. And like a year waited the next long speech, Kyungsoo still barely breathed and her heart seemed too heavy, coach Soo Man said.

“Lucky for you, Miss Do, we have a new rule for the next year that the girl can study here. Because your dedication for our country, we put it down, and give you a change to study here this year, but because our girl dorm still under construction, you must moved from boy dorm to Mr. Kim room, we already know both of you still blood related.”

Just that.

“Welcome back again, as Miss Do.”

Coach Lee Soo Man ended the speech.

Struggling with her feelings of shock and relief, disbelief, she wanted to cry of happiness.

Beaming, she bow to all her coaches, said thank you hundreds times, and went out from the hot room liked flying, everything suddenly seemed ten times lighter than usual. It was starting to sink in: she was still MUFC University’s student, she was going to Canada for Women’s World Cup after watch the real World Cup this July. Yay.

 

 

“Mr. Lee didn’t said anything before, I almost shock too when he said you still can here. Hahahaha. Yuyuyu, my little cousin,” Ryeowook pulled Kyungsoon hair and cheeks and belly which made Kyungsoon punch that crazy cousin straight on the stomach.

Yes, her name went back to Kyungsoon again. Do Kyungsoon. A girl. No binder, the based layer killer anymore, although she didn’t have a couple of Katy Perry s, but her body feel free and light. No deep voice, she could used her normal girl voice again, although it was still deep and y. Hohoho. And the important thing. No secret she must hide anymore. She really wanted to fly to the ninth clouds. Yay.

“I’m going to take you home, so you can tell the your parents the good news, Seung Soo asked me like hours when I called him and bothering me with many messages when I cut the line, it’s all your fault!”

“Sorry, oppa, my phone can’t receive any calls right now,” Kyungsoo giggled.

“You little satan, let’s go.”

When they were almost on the main road, Kyungsoon shrieked.

“Wait! My Chicha still in the dorm!”

Ryeowook wanted throw his cousin to the Han River. Ckckck, that’s not good Kyungsoon nie. Poor the innocent cat.

 

Kyungsoon was moving to her new room at Monday morning, she just wanted to skip her class actually, still couldn’t face her class mates with her new face, I mean truly her girl face, no mask, fake smile, and told all of them that she was not gay. Ha! Dear Luhan gay. Kyungsoon was not a gay. Not. A. Gay. Yay.

Or not yay.

Like, look, when they were knowing that she was a girl. They would see her as a girl! Of course. No fair play, huh? Although Cleopatra was a dominate woman ever. But she just a woman who ruled the man who ruled the world. So, was she really rule the world? Okay, say about Queen Seondeok. Kyungsoon was not a queen for a God’s sake. She just Kyungsoon. But she was not give up easily. Like how she tried so hard and become a boy here. She believed she can do it. She would fight.  Whatever they’ll said about her. Let’s wait until Wednesday match, if Kris didn’t put her to the squad again, what her afraid of was true. So, what she need were a calm brain and great attitude as a partner not just a mascot and cheerleader with beauty smile and dance floor, but a fire ball which running around the pitch at night time.

So, she calm her self with skipped her classes. Lol.

But the Jongin boy yelling like a crazy wolf in front of her new room.

Kyungsoon opened the door and almost started to yelled back when she faced with muscular arms around her tiny body. Jongin arms were around her neck.

“I thought… you are… really disappear… forever…”

“Don’t cry Jongin ah, she just a weird girl,” Ryeowook said.

“I’m not crying!”

“Getoffofme!” Jongin actually looked like try to choke the girl.

But then his arms moving to Kyungsoon waist.

“Let me go! I warn you, Jongin ssi,” Kyungsoo tried to escaped

“No.”

“Guys, this is a hospital not a hotel room,” Ryeowook giggled like ahjumma.

“Oppa! I didn’t do anything! Get off, Jong!” with a super power like caterpillar she slipped from Jongin grip and ran to her room with red face.

“Cute girl,” Ryeowook said.

“Yeah,” Jongin said happily. “So, you just play a prank to me Ryeowook hyung, good, I thought she really moving. Her acting skill was very good, looked like a cute girl not a scary Ju-On anymore.”

“And she really moving, silly boy. She really caught out as a girl. But she really a real first girl in MUFC University,” Ryeowook was sitting across the room by the windows and muttered something about it’s already dark. Dark night. Not dark knight.

“Good… what?”

“Yes. So, go, I want rest in peace with my pretty cousin. Back to your loneliness, in your lonely room Jongin ssi. Bye.”

With that Ryeowook kicked the dazing Jongin out.

Ouch.

 

When Jongin arrived in his shared room, yet his only room. He already missed Kyungsoo. He missed Kyungsoo’s voice which come out from their shared bathroom. He missed Kyungsoo wet clear and straight black hair after be washed. Kyungsoo heart shape smile that he caught before fell asleep. He couldn’t stand it, Jongin brought the sleeping bag and drag it along corridor to the buddies next door, Sehun and Tao. Then he lied between the beds in the warm sleeping bed.

“Had you at(s)k your girl out yet?” Sehun rolled his body and facing his face to the ground where the caterpillar Jongin was.

“Still no. But I must. It was more complicated yet.”

“Why? She already taken or what?” Tao made a worst opinion.

“I don’t know. I never saw her with any boy except me. But. I hope she still single.”

“No t(s)ingle lady in this world hat(s) pretty face,” Sehun said. And he did foot bump with Tao, because their hand not long enough and laughing like Jongin was bullying, not their friend. Jongin just rolled his eyes.

What did the boys think about Kyungsoo as a boy? That he is pretty boy.

What did the boys think about Kyungsoo as a girl? Jongin didn’t want to think about it. He will extremely jealous. He must got Kyungsoo heart before the boys. Oh, he still didn’t know Kyungsoo’s girl name. He must ask her.

Tomorrow.

How the hell he still didn’t get Kyungsoo’s number after this mess!


 

This chappy I'll sent to my beloved friend blueskysoo-ssi thank you so much always support me \o/, to exobutterflygirl-ssi thank you so much always smiling when read this fics, to Hyurin-ssi sorry for made hanging chapter before, to happyasian777-ssi yes, we are fans of 'She's the Man', to wooooooo0430-ssi yes Kyungsoo'll happy :D, to daneswr-ssi Sehun lisp always cute :D, to my lunelune-ssi #MoyesSacked hahahahahahaha \o/, to CameliaXOXO-ssi which so in love with Overdose lyrics :D, to himuphunhan-ssi I'm very sorry for late update :'( I hope you like this chapter, and to (mirrorprincepikachuPrince16jazzlerlee-harumy_vanillalovehunhankaisooooNotAGirlGamerCrazyPazyCumHunKyunganniekwonroxjiyongOnigiri--kyungsoogcsp)-ssi thank you so much, and to you *deep bow*

So, it's almost end of the story. I'm not that busy, but the work too annoying, yeah. Sorry for the very late update. Hihihi.