In Between

Something Wrong

IT’S ABOUT EVERY MOMENT IN BETWEEN

#IAM UNITED

Warning: many curses (sorry my Engrish turn to bad form), many capslocks, and if you can’t handle “smelling wet sock” and “spits” words don’t read it with your full stomach, except you had a last meal six hours ago. Hihihi. Enjoy.

Kyungsoo felt like she was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares. She wanted to run, but she can’t make her body move, she wanted to hide, but there was no place to hiding his face. But this was no dream, nor nightmare. Jongin was real. Frozen in front of her frozen body. But then she dragged the Jongin statue behind the building before it’s late. Ignoring Luhan gay and friends.

First of all, the thing was wrong in the first place. Kyungsoo real identity was a GIRL, not a boy. Even though she do everything except changing and some plastic surgery, which Kyungsoo never did it. Her body was trapped in a girl one. With soft skin, a pair of s, not just moobs okay, the size… the size, and that’s area. She knew what it mean, what the risk she had chosen. But football with capslock FOOTBALL with word foot and ball is her dream. She won’t give up easily. Jongin was her second barrier. Second hill she must jump out to her way take the star. Become a bright star as football player in the world. She was about to say some clever reason to made Jongin kept his mouth shut but no words come out.

“…”

No sound except an owl or a crow far far away.

“…”

Oh sorry, this was the right one:

O…O

And this:

=…=

“Look-“ Kyungsoo started to spoke.

“Girl…”

Dung tung tung tung dung tung tung tung tung tung tung tung.

Kyungsoo can’t explain what her feel. Uuuuoooo yeeea… oh yeeea… My Baby baby baby baby… ooo… yeah… iyeah…

*EXO-What is Love*

Kyungsoo didn’t have to look to know how angry Jongin was. This voice, a sad and tired, and angry… or even cold she ever heard from Jongin sweet mouth yet no smile, no grin, no white teeth seemed. Jongin who always had a pair of cheerful eyes on his most beautiful angel face always look straight to Kyungsoo one with soft sight, calming, like Kyungsoo was only person in this crazy world, not a lover but best friend long ever, yet seemed like a shark who want to eat Kyungsoo alive.

“Listen-“ Kyungsoo started again.

“Girl… You… Soft… in here,” Jongin touched his own chest, suddenly angry Jongin become a child Jong-Jong with a ert brain ahjussi.

“YAH! Look I-“

“You…,” Jongin touched Kyungsoo cheeks with both of his hands. Kyungsoo hard blushing. Jongin looked handsome closely.

O…O

Kyungsoo brain can’t work properly. Her heartbeat looked like stopped abruptly. Her eyes can’t blink. felt dry. She gulped her saliva. Yaack.

“I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!” suddenly Jongin cried out loud like Tarzan looking his gorilla eomma.

Kyungsoo must safe her ears from hypersonic sound, but her safety more important so she jumped in to Jongin and locked up his big mouth with both of her hands, then she started to looking around, when she was sure there was no jerk around them, she released her hands.

“Shuuuush… Cut it out. Don’t say a damn thing to anybody about what you just saw.. er no about what you felt I mean. I’ll kill you if you talk, Jongin-ssi. It’s dangerous here, let’s go to hospital.”

“I AM NOT SICK!”

Kyungsoo must had her right hand kept on Jongin mouth and her left hand on Jongin’s back pushed the poor Jongin to the hospital.

Not a mental hospital, okay.

“Kyungsoo-yaaaaa, my favorite cousiiiin,” Ryeowook greeted Kyungsoo like always. “Congratulation for your successes mission. Are you planning to celebrate here? Hey Jongin, let’s have a party. Yay… What’s wrong with your face? Why you both wet? Is there rain now?” Ryeowook peek the dark side on his glass window which was to dark to know if it was rain or not.

Oppa, something big hap-“

“WHY YOU CALL ME OPPA?! Sorry Jongin, Kyungsoo sometimes being crazy . Ignored him, okay,” Ryeowook put a helplessly look on his face and glared to the girl.

“Yeah, she is really crazy ,” Jongin shrugged.

“WHO 'SHE' ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Ryeowook shouted again.

“He know it, Ryeowook oppa. He know that I am a girl.”

“WHAT ARE YOU! LET HIM KNOW! CRAZY COUSIN! OH MY LORD.”

“If both of you call me crazy again I swear this smelling wet socks will shut your mouth.”

“Okay , tell me what happen then. Dry your body in bathroom Jongin, there are many clean towel there. Don’t be sick just because this little .”

“Excuse me, oppa, I am your cousin. Don’t me, and where is lady first. I must dry my body first,” Kyungsoo started walking to the bathroom, but Jongin ran there first. She was sure Jongin still didn’t grown up man. So, Kyungsoo walk to the couch.

“DON’T TOUCH MY COUCH WITH YOUR WET !”

“So, where I must sit?”

“Floor.”

“Am I a beggar or your step sister?” but Kyungsoo sit in da floor like a boss.

“So?”

“He know it,” Kyungsoo tilted her head to bathroom door like shooing a mosquito over her smelling hair.

“How?”

“He hugged me.”

“Where is your shielding bra?”

“I don’t wore it.”

“ARE YOU CRAZY S-?”

Kyungsoo kept her promise, and threw her wet sock to Ryeowook mouth. When waiting her lovely cousin threw up all his dinner to the sink, Jongin came out from the bathroom just wore a towel around his lower body and a towel around his upper too.

“What are you doing with those towel? Are you a girl?” Kyungsoo giggled.

“YOU ARE THE GIRL ONE! I JUST DON’T WANT EXPOSED MY BODY TO YOUR ERT EYES, OWL.”

“Don’t call me owl Jongin, wear this. I know it must be small, Ryeowook oppa really tiny, you know. But it’s better than your wet clothes,” Kyungsoo said.

“You are tinier, you know-“

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING THERE!” Ryeowook with his empty stomach suddenly appear behind the fridge.

Great, all Kyungsoo needed were more problems together with her broken ears.

“It’s not like what you see oppa.”

“Totally,” Jongin wanted to help.

“Why he wore only towel? Why you two holding hand? Are you crazy bi-?”

Like Kyungsoo said before, she threw her last sock to Ryeowook mouth again. And with a rush, Ryeowook ran to the sink and threw up all his saliva there because no more food in his stomach. Saliva. Yaaack.

Jongin who felt dangerous got Kyungsoo evil attack if he didn’t change right now went back to the bathroom. Leaving sleepy Kyungsoo alone.

Sleeping well Soo…

Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Yeah, I woke up. I woke up, don’t make noisy sound Chic-“ Kyungsoo startled when she saw Jongin not Javier Chicharito Hernandez to close with her face, with her hands, with her body…

Kyungsoo frozen.

O…O

Jongin frozen.

=...=

“You wake up?” Prince Jongin said and smiling, made Kyungsoo heart stopped right there. Blushing. No no no. It’s not a time to blushing. What the hell Jongin do to Kyungsoo? Carrying her like a bridal style. Like every girl want to. Be carrying by star player with too much muscles and manly scene, exotic tanned skin and y smirk, perfect human being. All girl dream was in Kyungsoo one. Blushing. It was…

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING! LET ME GO ERT!” Kyungsoo shouted until his throat broken.

“Yeah. Yeah. Lazy , walk by your self,” Jongin said and dropping the angry Soo there. In hallway actually.

“DON’T LAZY ME.”

“Don’t cried out loud, Kyungsoo-yaa, everyone watching.”

“What-“

Kyungsoo frozen.

Jongin’s smiling.

They were surroundend by a bunch of morons with their hyena eyes from door by door of gorillas shared room who got wrong idea about Kyungsoo and Jongin situation. But if they thought Kyungsoo was going to be a meat surrounded by a bunch of hungry lion, they didn’t know how evil Kyungsoo was. Without thought any second, Kyungsoo put her face straight and smiling.

“Hello everyone, we are the champion. I think I’m too tired, bye, I will sleep well. Have a nice dream to all of-“

BAM

Someone seemed break the door with too much enthusiasm. No one no else, Luhan gay.

The gay Luhan approached them, “Well well well. Guess what I saw in front of me a while ago, Kyungsoo-yaa?”

“Don’t dare say such a thing Luhan hyung.”

“KAISOO SAILING AGAIN!!! KAISOO! KAISOO! KAISOO!” Luhan shouted.

“KAISOO! KAISOO! KAISOO!” and everyone shouted.

And Kyungsoo rolled her eyes and dragged her mate to their hot room.

“WOHOOO GET A ROOM ALREADY!”

“KAISOO! KAISOO! KAISOO!”

Kyungsoo locked herself and the Jongin boy. In their zoo room which full of mews and barks. Such a while she forgot that she was angry and hugged both of weird animals tightly.

“Aww, are you miss noona Chicha cocococo? Are you miss eounni too, Monggu gugugugu? Yayaya cute cutie pie.”

Then she remembered all the mess came from.

“I will ask you many things,” Kyungsoo crossed her arms and her legs on her bed angrily.

“Shoot,” the criminal Jongin seemed easy.

“Why you carried me?”

“You slept.”

“Why not Ryeowook oppa who carried me?”

“He’s too old to carrying a fat dongsaeng.”

“I AM NOT FAT! Why you didn’t leave me there, in Ryeowook oppa room I mean.”

“He didn’t want you put your wet sock to his mouth again.”

“But I still didn’t tell him everything about my problem, and you are the one of this problem too… Ahhhh. Why you didn’t-“

“I told him everything, Kyungsoo-yaa, and I already agreed to keep my mouth lock. So-“

“Kim Perfect Jongin, Sir, the best football player in the world, please accept my good,” Kyungsoo hailed to Prince Jongin. And Jongin waved liked a real royal. And Chicha mew and Monggu bark.

Being a boy in a boy school for four years was a dumbest idea ever invented in a girl brain. Kyungsoo knew it okay. And had a kind of human who knew her problem and wanted to help it, it was like a miracle.

Nice dream, nice sleep…

Nice morning with many chip…

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!”

“The wifi signal on my bed was bad, here’s full,” Jongin still focus on his macbook and munch his nachos with cheese sauce noisily.

“You dirty chip, go away somewhere, I am a girl!”

“Oh, sorry girl,” Jongin winked.

“GO AWAY!”

“Are you want me tell everyone about your secret? Really? Okay then,” Jongin started to climb down when…

“Oh Mister Jongin, please enjoy your time here. I think I must feeding our pets while you laying here. I know Master want to more rest here forever, do you want me who killed you?”

“AH SOMEONE’S COMING!”

Kyungsoo jumped to Jongin mouth and turn back.

No one there.

She remembered yesterday she locked the door.

“You lied to me, you !”

“Too bad, if you don’t get up here I will click this posting to everyone. 'Kyungsoo is a girl' Shoo… get me a glass of water, my throat is itch,” sometimes Jongin can be a satan too.

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes, such a brat, she must found Jongin weakness before she trapped as Jongin maid forever.

Like Kyungsoo always said to her self every moment that she will be famous football player one day, but for now she stuck in her mud pond tried to finding a solutions for her mountain of problems there.

Forget what Kyungsoo said about the kind person who named King Jongin, he was the worst person who took advantage on poor little girl, Kyungsoo glad she was not born a century behind, with the King sell his own only daughter to other kingdom king’s mistress just because he want to kept his kingdom for him self.

What was that?

Although the students like in prison except the free day when MUFC match and league match day, the first year students only have real free day after one month full in prison called MUFC University Complex, they can go to everywhere, and of course to their lovely warm home met their sweat family, or clubbing non stop, or just sleeping all day, for twenty four hours they are free, do anywhere, eat anything, with anyone.

And Kyungsoo chose to back to home.

Met her lovely eomma.

Met her baldly appa.

Met her fatty oppa.

Home.

With Chicha the cat.

And Jongin the star?

 


Update again on weekend after MUFC won again. Yay \o/ Although I very don't like a bouncing back,  a come back after a goal happened. Really hate those words! Where's our glory mind! Don't dare to say anyword about Citizen if you don't want to see Moyes dead body tomorrow. I am a loyal fans but I think I'm not Moyes fans. Hihihi. What did I say? Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, upvoting *deep bow* This chapter's dedicate to my beloved friends blueskysoo-ssi *high five*, to tokeyy-ssi who love Amber Liu, to 12011401-ssi who love Kai, to himuphunhan-ssi who love Kyungsoo, to lunelune-ssi who love MUFC YAY \o/ *high five*, to exobutterflygirl-ssi who adores EXO, to dosuya-ssi who love Kyungsoo in a girl form, to (soodoi12triecettemysticum1234Lazybumpandabiafeliz

daneswrsparkle13SweetFriend101TOPJUNGlumierecielSeraciillLoveYouForever)-ssi. Thank you very much. Wow, such a long speech? I'm in a crazy brain form right now, so sorry about the weird chapter here... :D