Stay

Something Wrong

IT’S ABOUT STAYING UP LATER

#IAMUNITED

Kyungsoo woke with a start and gasped. She wondered what made her heart was pounding loudly. She had a free day outside the dorm! Yay. A chance to go home. She can’t help her self to stop smiling like a crazy ahjumma. She even let Jongin had a spot in her bed again. Still because of wifi. Such a real brat, ert, middle finger face Jongin more annoying after found out about Kyungsoo’s girl thingy. Kyungsoo was hoping to Jongin grown up man a little bit gentle to a girl, maybe even made a blush face or shy confess. Yes. She will accept with a glory if Jongin said those three words. Jongin was not that ugly to get a reject from a girl, even Kyungsoo. Yes, she like him, so why not. Hahahaha.

But he became worse than when Kyungsoo was a boy. Although Kyungsoo never be a boy, she just pretended to be a boy, okay. Good.

Or not good.

Jongin behavior change one hundred eighty degrees from a y model, a little arrogant, and seducing smirk, be a little boy who wanted be feeding by Kyungsoo mama.

Don’t. Ever. Dare. To. Think. M-rate.

Jongin even made Kyungsoo wipe his lips from sauces when he ate forbidden fried chicken before asleep a night before. Was he really happy had a maid like Kyungsoo or what.

The happy thing was Kyungsoo would have a free Jongin. Really, really great day. Oh, Kyungsoo had a class in the morning because MUFC match kick off at 04.45 on second day of April. Do you know what it mean? She just had six hours for April fools day in the crazy dorm full of gorillas who want to be a Pinocchio. Thumbs up.

Jongin didn’t say anything that morning, too busy replying an email than made a lie. Kyungsoo was not stupid and woke a sleeping lion up. So not made many noise she went out and breath a nice fresh morning air. Before Luhan the deer cornered her and ghostly whisper right on Kyungsoo ear.

“Kyungsoo yaa, I am a gay.”

O…O

And Luhan gay leave Kyungsoo just liked that.

April fools worked too fast in her early morning. Kyungsoo knew Luhan was gay, but why the Luhan gay lie about his gayness?

Kyungsoo was not a fan of April fools since she was born. Maybe before she was in her mother tummy, too. Because of her lovely most honest family. Yeah maybe Kyungsoo wanted to lie one or two, being honest was so bad, like when her mother wore a red lipstick to get a dinner party on their neighbor and looked like a vampire who had a bloody meal, Kyungsoo said that straightly. And they must waited her mother nagging and removing her make up freakin thirty minutes! A hard life for being a woman. They just do honest thing only under family roof, of course. So a big liar event in Kyungsoo body didn’t break the record.

It’s been great having an April fool in morning class. Because the coach didn’t make a real class. They just must watch Divergent movie and wrote down a team line up with the character from that movie and the opponent and a full report of the game. Was the coach really like Divergent or want his liar can transform April fools mood? And cried out loud ‘I’m divergent!’. Kyungsoo was not sure, because she thought to much about the assignment and put Four as a captain and Tris as a keeper. That’s great.

 

 

Like a good mother Kyungsoo pat Jongin head lightly and wishing a nice freeday.

“Of course I will. We’ll meet again Kyungie,” Jongin said and he winked. Kyungsoo wondered is Jongin eyes sight bad because he eats many chickens?

“Great. See you tomorrow Jongin.”

“Don’t miss me Kyung, I’ll meet you one hour from now maybe.”

“Your fooling not affect me, Ggamjong.”

“And your kindness is so cute, Dyodoro.”

Yeah, yeah. Playboy detected. Kyungsoo just brought her Chicha, a wallet which she never touch since live in a dorm jail, and a phone. Walking lightly to the gate when Kris approached her and gave her a tight hug.

“I’ll miss you girl.”

Kyungsoo just rolled her eyes, knowing that he just fooling to her poor heart. Stopping a taxi Kyungsoo next destination not homie but EXOccer building, her father second home which they called office.

 

 

Annyeong, Sooyoung noona. How are you today,” Kyungsoo said to the secretary when she walked to her father room.

“Who are you? Do you have an appointment with boss? Are you our new model manager? No, you are too young. And how can you know my name? And why you called me noona? We are not that close!” liked always Sooyoung spoke without breath. “Hey little boy!” when Kyungsoo just rolled her eyes and dragged her self to big boss room. “Hey! Where are you going! Are you our new model? Yah! Why you put your cat here? Are we pet s-” Kyungsoo closed the door to shut the noisy Sooyoung voice but she saw no one there. Then she called her brother.

“Yo, Soo?”

Oppa, where’s appa, I am here.”

“Sorry, WE HAVE A NEW MODEL, AND NOW WE TAKE A FIRST PHOTOSHOOT, COME HERE…HAHAHAHA,” and he just cut the line like that. Was the new model more important than his precious sister who never met full a month? So Kyungsoo went to photoshoot room, she knew she still missed and loved her brother. Made Sooyoung stopped shouting with a wink, yeah, had a friend a playboy made her know how seduce a girl with small move without many efforts.

And she saw it.

There was Kim Jongin wore a South Korea national jersey with an eight numbers printed on his back and his short pants, had BB cream cover his dark skin, hoksi, the real man. Smiling widely on the camera when Kyungsoo walkin to there.

No hugs, no kissed she received from her brother but pinched on cheek and pulling her short hair.

“Ugh my pretty brother. See him? Kim Perfect Jongin! I can made him here. Who da man?!” Seung Soo face blossoms in to a wide smile and watery eyes, tried to not sobbing and shouting.

“Yeah, you da man. But how could oppa make him here?” Kyungsoo furrowed her eyebrow, her oppa really like did dangerous thing to finding a great article, he ever made himself a week homeless buddy in Bolton just because he want to interviewing Lee Chun Yong about his injury at 2011.  

“I told him, my name,” he looked so proud with his perfect shot target.

“Just that? And he agree being a model here?”

“Yeah. If you said that… he asked me was I your brother. When I say yes, he say yes, too! And tadaaa. Oh. My. Kagawa…”

“Stop it, oppa, he’s not Japannese.”

But she could not tear Seung Soo grin. Her brother looked like too amazed and would give everything he had to Jongin, because when Jongin asked to him to borrow his sister. He gave Kyungsoo freely.

“You must seduce him, Kyung, I don’t mind have a brother in law a greek gods. Shooo…”

No way, she was too young to getting married.

“And oppa must feeding Chicha or I will tell Jongin that you adore Jeon Jong Hyuk than him.”

“Noooo, please Soo, Don’t do that to me…”

Kyungsoo smirked and leaved with her future husband. Maybe. Who’s know the future tail.

 

 

“When you borrowed me, you just want me to make a dinner?” Kyungsoo rolled her eyes. She was in Kim’s condominium kitchen. Made kimchi spaghetti. “And where is your parents?” Kyungsoo peeked a head of sleeping Jongin which buried on dining table and mumbled a ‘I’m hungry’ repeatly.

“In their house.”

“You live alone here?”

“No, with my sister.”

“So, where’s she? And why I must cooking in your kitchen? Why not your sister? Or why you aren’t ordering ten packs of fried chicken instead?”

“She can’t cook, we must rode one hour just for home made meal, you know. Yeah like that. Can I sleep a while?”

“No! Am I your maid. For a ing holiday!”

“Yeah, yeah,” but Jongin still continue tried to sleep on a hard table.

“You still don’t answer my question!”

“Which question? Oh, about my sister? She moves to her Thailand boyfriend apartment after I was moving to the dorm, so, practically I’m alone now. Or no, because you’re here, too.”

“Woke up! Let’s eat.”

“What is this? I want a home made meal and you just make a ramyeon? I can cook a instant ramyeon by my self dearest chef Soo. Are you freaking kidding me with this highscholer dishes?”

“It’s kimchi spaghetti not just an instant noodles for your information. And don’t dare make any comment before taste it. Or I’ll push you from the balcony.”

“Okay if you want a compliment, you cook well Kyungsoo, but I think it tastes as well as instant noodle with many MSG in it.”

“Gah! The hell I want to cook for you again Monggu appa! Talk to my hand!”

“Yeah, Chicha eomma. Let’s eat ramyun now, itadakimasu!”

When Jongin tasted his first bite.

“.. Uhm… Wow… It’s… Taste… Great… Like… It… Seems…”

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes.

 

 

After gulping the last drop in his banana chocolate milkshake, and rub his fully stomatch because he ate all the kimchi and the left over which Kyungsoo think she will bring it to home to eat it while watching Champions League quarter final MUFC versus Bayern Munich the next morning. Nothing’s left. Even when Kyungsoo told about bloating face and belly, Jongin still ate eagerly.

“I think you are the best chef I ever met. I just never thought spaghetti with kimchi can make a perfect taste. Just wow.”

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes again like ten times that day. It’s already pass midnight when she called her brother, but he said he gave Jongin permit to kept Kyungsoo, was Seung Soo really forget that she was a girl. And it was all Jongin fault for not help her washing the dishes and cleaning the mess.It was not Jongin didn’t want to help, he really wanted it, but after he broke a glass, Kyungsoo stopped his careless act. And Jongin happily let Kyungsoo did all the job by her self. Kyungsoo sighed heavily.

“Because you lazy moron already full, let me go home now. See you Jong-“

“What are you talking about?”

“I’ll go home now.”

“For a God’s sake! Why you don’t sleep over here! It’s already late!”

“I am a girl, remember?”

“And street more dangerous than here! And we already sleep together everyday, so sleep here. Keep my bed and I’ll be on couch.”

“And why I’m not in your sister bed, I am a girl just like her! And you can have your bed.”

“She won’t happy anyone entering her room, she have six sense like a dog nose.”

“No, I’m not let you on the couch and locked me on your room when you happily make me cried too much when MUFC play tomorrow!”

“You are too much worry, aren’t you. Are you really thought me really do that bad? Fine, let’s just sleep on couch!”

After got a sleeping bag, Kyungsoo really don’t want rolling to the floor and felt sore without shielding. She fell a deep sleep.

 

“Ugh… come on…”

“Yeah like that…”

“Noooo, where is your ball boy!”

“THAT FOUL! ING REFEREE! ARE YOU WANT DIE AFTER CUNEYT CAKIR?”

“Yeah Tono! Like that, kick Lahm like a lamb! Holy freak why yellow card!”

Never ending cursing over the boys who couldn’t hear anything in the Great Britain far far away. Except a final score United one and Munich one. That was the end of their lovely first holiday in university live. Time to gain more muscles again boy.

And girl.

 


Plain, plain, plain. I can't think something funny nowadays. Barely smile and laugh, no tears and no angry too. Hihihi. Update in late weekend. Yay. This chapter was dedicate for my beloved friend blueskysoo-ssi with her KYUNGSOO TEASER! For exobutterflygirl-ssi who like fluffy, for faraaaaaahemilia-ssi who gusta KaiSoo, for wooooooo0430-ssi who wait patiently, for lunelune-ssi MUFC won 0-4! For basismermaids-ssi who loves MUFC too, for yoora_exobts-ssi who want

more KaiSoo, and for (miki17MrsDOKsquishykyungAchiFigDreLightlessskyOnyxinlifehumpbaeked

Hysterietizedeeraakyungkaijhi_88SERA2502Nightmare94B1A4207 )-ssi and for you. Thank you so much and  very sorry *deep bow*