Sweetheart

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

                                                    m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

Sweetheart


You were watching a movie until you heard some girl voices and the sound of heels.      

 

You looked downstairs carefully and you saw Luhan with some girl with a full load of makeup on 5 inch heels and she barely had any clothes on.*WHAT.THE.*

. . .

 

*Why is there some girl who looks like a in my house?!*

From the way how she talks to the way how she dresses up just screams alert.

You watched their every move…and I know it sounds creepy but what would you do if there was some in your house with that bastard slash player? I bet you would do the same.

But one thing you didn’t notice that Luhan saw you. BAM! Smirk bomb exploded on Luhan with a special bonus a huge bomb with dirty ideas. Oh my.

With the affect of the bombs thrown he cornered the girl and kissed her and soon after they were practically their faces off. Eww.

You turned away covering your eyes *! My not so innocent eyes!* and you were too busy in your thoughts that you didn’t realize that they were coming upstairs.

“Oppa who is she?” the said girl asked

“Oh she’s just a maid” Luhan replied like it was nothing.

*MAID??!!!* “ WHAT THE DID YOU SAY?!!”

BAM! You snapped. That son of a is not getting away without a black eye.

He looked shocked and that was terrified.

You grabbed his collar and shove him to the wall.

“ I’m the owner of this house and I make the rules.”

“number one. No s. I don’t care. No s.”

“number two. Obey my rules and never call me that again or your dead meat.”

“understood?”

“ why would I do that? This my life and you have no business in it.” Luhan said coldly.

BAM! You punched him right at his damn face.

“ Too bad I do now. UNDERSTOOD?!”

He nodded roughly.

“now you. Get out or you would end up like him”

She ran out screaming.

“to think that you could be nice. Nice my ” you said coldly to Luhan who was sitting on the floor.. but a dirty smirk formed up. * my plan succeeded*

“ I know you’re crazy in love with me. Admit it” Luhan stood up and faced you.

“ you? Even if you were the last person on earth I’ll never love you.”

“Are you sure” he walked closer to you and soon his face was dangerously close to yours.

“yes, I am” you said avoiding his deer like eyes

But then he pushed you towards the wall while gripping your hands and pinning them to the wall. **

“admit it” he moved his head closer.

“Never” you muttered.

You shut your eyes shut hoping he wont kiss you but your hopes fell when you suddenly felt somebody’s soft lips against yours and those lips belong to Luhan. He bit your lower lip causing you to open your mouth a little but with that chance Luhan slide his tongue in. Wow, your first kiss happen to be a French kiss.

 

You melted and it was surprisingly passionate.

 

He broke the kiss and said..

 

"Be my sweetheart?”