Innocent

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

   M7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4

Innocent


"Hurry UP!! oh god. You have been there for like an hour!!!" you yelled at Luhan for being in the bathroom for to long. what the hell is he doing? don't tell me his-" Stop looking at the mirror Luhan!" you shouted.you heard the shower turned off long ago and god knows what he is doing in there.

Then the door in front of you swung open and to your surprise the door wasn't actually locked.:"how did you know?" he looked at you with a dirty smirk up his face."don't tell me you peeked at me while I was showering.Wow, I didn't know you were that attracted to me.you dirty girl." 

"what? no.eww no.why would I? to look at your hideous body? nope. keep dreaming boy. I would never be attracted to a bastard like you. besides your not my type you don't look manly enough." you spat. He looked a little bit offended especially when you said he wasn't manly enough.

"So, if you excuse me I would like to go and into the bathroom." you took your towel ready to go and shower but he was still there glaring at you."Can you please get out?" but he just stood there glaring at you "Get OUT! I'll count till three.One...Two...Two and a halve...THREE!" you pushed him out roughly with your hands on his back but with that one little touch was enough to send electric waves down your spine that made you shiver. Even after that he still kept glaring "Glaring rude you know? and it's creepy." you managed to say and closed the door then locked it .Boy, did he seem pissed. 

After showering, it was time for dinner.you went downstairs to the kitchen and saw your mum preparing dessert."Can you call Luhan for dinner?" your mum asked."what is the magic word?" you said."Please" your mum answered. You just don't know why but you hate it when they don't say please it's like a must for you."okay"

you went back upstairs."Luhan! It's time for dinner!" you yelled but there was no answer."Luhan!" you started knocking his door until he opened it "You know I think I would get used with you calling me for dinner" he said with a smirk.you rolled your eyes "just come downstairs and eat" he actually didn't seem pissed anymore which was a good thing you hated that creepy glare of his. you went back downstairs with Luhan trailing behind you and sat at the dining table ready to eat because you were starving.

"wow mum you made a lot of food" you beamed out and you couldn't let your gaze fall from your mum's home made spaghetti which was your favorite.Even Luhan's eyes were glued to your mum's home made Lasagna.Yep, your mum's specialty was cooking western food.

"Well what are you waiting for? Dig in!" without telling twice you ate your spaghetti hungrily what could you do? your tummy grumbled twice after seeing the food.Luhan ate the lasagna he nearly ate all of it. From what you saw you can tell that he was even more hungry then you. 

Dinner was quite peaceful even though Luhan was there. All of you yes ALL of you including Luhan.who knew that he was actually chatter? all of you talked about the news, school and even gossip. You got to know Luhan even more.He was actually from China but he moved to Korea when he was five.

"So, Luhan do you have a girlfriend?" my mum asked.There she goes flooding people with her questions."I don't actually.not yet" the way he said 'yet' was beyond scary. You could feel his eyes on you.uh oh you have a bad feeling about that 'yet'."hmm...okay then" your mum said.

after dinner you washed your plates and went back to your room.You had tons of home work to do.you let out a loud sigh.Without anymore distractions you started to do your homework. 

when you finished you took a glance at the clock.It was two in the morning.You wanted to drink some water so decided to go to the kitchen.On your way you had to pass Luhan's room.His door was slightly open and the light was on.You took a peek and saw him sleeping soundly on the table with his head on his arms. it seem like he was doing his homework.His mouth was slightly open making a smile form on your face.you closed his door and went downstairs and drank a glass of water and you went back your room to sleep the image of Luhan sleeping was still in your mind. *He looked so innocent*