Special spot

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

Special spot


“no, we can’t”

“Fine!” he stomped into his room.

You went in and slept. Your feelings for Luhan is true.

But when you were sleeping Luhan sneaked in your room and slept beside you. What a sneaky boy.

DRIIIIIINNNGGG DRIIIIINNGGG….

“ugh…shut up~~~” You said  while searching for the alarm and she found it and threw it across the room making a loud noise. What do you expect? Su Jin doesn’t give a .

Unfortunately that caused Luhan to wake up. “ Ughhhh~~~ Good Morning baby~~~” he said with his morning voice…wheew now that is y.

“ Luhan? Oh hi~~” You went to sleep again on top of his chest….on top of his warm.. bold.. chest…  you could hear his heartbeat racing. Exactly like yours… with that you confirmed his true feelings for you. But wait. Why is he sleeping in on the same bed as you?

“Luhan.. I told you that we couldn’t”

“Why not?” he said closing his eyes

“Because it is not right for a girl and boy to be sleeping together like this”

“ yes, your right “

You sighed in relief but…

“ But It’s alright for a couple to do this. No? Your my girlfriend and I’m your boyfriend. It’s different” he said smirking. Even now his still smirking? Le sigh~ last night aeygo today player mode?

You sighed “Fine”

“Su Jin?”

“Yeah?”

“ Are you free after school?” Luhan asked

“Why?”

“I want to bring you somewhere”

“where?”

“ It’s a surprise”
“Hmmmm…. Sure”

“great!” Luhan cheered and went to the bathroom to wash up. You smiled in content. You were curious… where was he going to bring you?

 

. . .

 

After the two of you ate breakfast .Luhan walked with you, hand in hand to school.  It was a little chilly but you warmed up when Luhan hold your hand. Both of you casually arrived at school and walked to class. What? You expect to be a Luhan fangirl club after you? Nope. Girls won’t be THAT fangirly even so, they would only spazz about singers or actors.

. . .

You sat at your seat with Luhan sitting right at the seat beside you.

“heyyy~~~” Fei poked you

“ Oh, Fei… Heyyyyyyy~~~”

“ so, how is it like to be in a relantionship?”

“ how did you know?”

“It’s obvious sujin. It’s obvious. Holding hands and all.. ”

“I guess so…hehe”

“sooooo tell me. You said you hated guys. It looks like you love them…” she gave you her troll face.

 “ It’s great “ you smiled

“ Finally you don’t need to hang on me everytime because you don’t have anyone else to talk to”

“hey!” you slapped her shoulder

“just kidding! Just kidding! But now you have someone to talk to you, hug you not to mention kiss you…” the she made the kissing face and pretended to kiss somebody. But then she accidently kissed  Chanyeol’s cheek. Ops... “oh I’m sorry!” She apologized, her cheeks burning red. Well… Chanyeol flinched a bit but then said ‘It’s okay’

“ hmmm can’t say the same thing about you ”

“It was an accident!”

“sure it was”

“It was!”

“Sure…sure”

“SUJIN!!”

“shhhhhh! Teacher is coming!” only then she calmed down.

Class class class… recess recess recess…

DRRRRIIING~~~ school was over. Yeppie~ and time for your date with Luhan..

Both you walked together at the streets

“wow” you said

“what?” Luhan asked curiously

“ the snow is so beautiful” you exclaimed

“ yeah… but not as beautiful as you” he put a strain of your hair behind your ear.

You flushed red “So cheesy”

“ I know you like cheesy me”

You smiled. “yes I do” the both of you laughed.

“Come on let’s go” Luhan said

. . .

That ‘somewhere’ turned out to be a park full of big tall trees.

“come on” Luhan dragged you to a big tree.

“You see this tree?”

“yeah. What about it?” you asked but soon after he handed you a sharp pen knife. “what’s this for?”

“let’s carve our names on it”

“like Luhan x Sujin?”

“exactly”

You smiled “for what exactly?”

“to make this spot our special place”

“why here?”

“I’ll tell you later. Okay?”

“Fine~~”

“Ok. Let’s carve this tree.” Both of began carving. You carved ‘Luhan’ and Luhan carved ‘Sujin’ then both you hold hands and carved ‘x’

The result was perfect.

LUHAN

X

SUJIN

“It’s perfect” you said

“you’re perfect” Luhan said

Then he leaned down and gave you a sweet kiss. The moment when his soft lips touched yours was just magical… But in the mid of your bliss…

“Sujin? Sujin is that you?”

*wait…doesn’t that sound like…Mark?*