Drama

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

     M7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4

Drama


       

Your parents are out when Luhan came.So, only the two of you are at home.

you were watching your favorite drama until somebody grabbed your shoulder you noticed but ignored it because it was the part for the couple to kiss. 

"hey"

"wait" 

"hey!"

"wait! their about to kiss can you just sit down and watch?!"

Lu"han actually did and he sat right next to you.While eyes were glued to the tv screen "Kiss Kiss Kiss!" you were chanting as the mains were about to kiss.

"Are you sure?"

"kiss kiss kiss!"

before you know it Luhan grabbed your shoulders and pinned you down to the couch "okay" he leaned his head forward and your faces were so close..too close..your heart rate was getting faster and faster..*don't tell me his going to kiss me..no.never.ever.oh god really hates me*

"I'm back!" your mum said.You sighed *Thank you so much..maybe god doesn't really hate me*

"we will continue later..right?" Luhan got off.

"no" you said with your poker face on."what did you want?"

"where is the bathroom?"

"it's down the hall. Seriously why won't you look around before disturbing other people. what do-not-disturb you don't get? are you really that stupid?" you said and went into your room.

after you went inside your room.Luhan was a little bit speechless because nobody has ever talked to him like that but that only makes him want to tease you more.*interesting* his lips formed a smirk and he went back downstairs to greet your mum after that he went to unpack his things.

he's room was actually beside yours and the bathroom was connected.that means you have to share a bathroom with that bastard. 


                                                                    Author: I'm so sorry if it's short and as was short of time i'll update more next time.