room for rent

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

 

m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

Room for rent


Luhan wanted to tease you when you cried but something told him that it was not the right time.So, he kept quiet and minded his own business *she was angry a minute a go now she is crying? is she bipolar or was it that i was to handsome?* even in his mind he was arrogant.

when class was over you went to your home immediately.Your home was a regular two story house.simple but nice.your family wasn't poor or rich but just right.when you came in you yelled " I'm back! " nobody replied.." I guess nobody is here right now. They probably went grocery shopping"

you went upstairs and showered.. after changing you went back downstairs and walked straight to the piano. you sat on the bench and started playing..you loved to play the piano..it would always relax you..

after thirty minutes of playing you went to the kitchen to take a glass of water..then you heard your parents come back.

"were back!"  yup, it runs in the family..

they came with hand full of grocery bags.

" did you buy any chips? "

" yes, your lucky I remembered" 

"Yay!" 

you liked to eat junk food but you eat it regularly and you exercise so that you'll never get fat.

"so how was school? " you father asked.

"it was okay, but are seven exchange students and all of them are in our class it's so crowded now..." you sighed " but me and Fei are in the same class!" you beamed out.

"wow, seven that is a quite a lot" your mum said

"but it's okay"

"you know Sophia is no longer here and the room is empty. we have already put and ad in the newspaper that the room was for rent, so hopefully somebody would see it"

"okay" you went upstairs with the chips and went to watch tv.

MEANWHILE . . .

"Dude you better get your own place to sleep"

"yeah, yeah just wait"

"why can't your parents send you money they are rich."

"you know that they won't they want me to be independent" 

"wow this is new, son of one of the richest families in the country Luhan, is now homeless."

"shut up"

"never will.just take a look at the newspaper and maybe you could find something"

"fine"

while he took a look at the newspaper he found a room for rent.the price was really good so he decided to call the owner..

he dialed the number and called...  

Beep..beep.."hello?" a female answered..

"um, hello..I saw your ad in the newspaper and I'm interested to rent the room"

"oh okay umm..can you give me a minute?"

"uh sure"

" hello, its the owner speaking"

"Yes"

"if you are really interested you can meet me tomorrow at three,does starbucks sound okay with you?"

"it's okay"

 "what is your name?"

"it's Luhan"

"Okay, see you tomorrow then, bye" 

she ended the call.

"okay it's all set"

"Finally!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You went to school the next day and nothing special really happen. Your decided to go to Starbucks with fei after school because your mum was going to be there and it wouldn't hurt to have some girl time with Fei.

After chatting with Fei about movies, books, games and a bunch of other useless stuff Fei needed to go. both of you said goodbye.you took a glance at your watch and realize it was 2:30 pm already and you decided to just stay there and wait for your mum. when you took your sketchbook out from your bag and started doodling a bunch of cartoons on your sketchbook you were interrupted when you heard a group of people laughing loudly. 

you turned around to see the seven boys coming in joking around and they were wearing your school uniform. then you saw Luhan joking around with his friends he was actually laughing then he turned around and saw you and grinned.You turned your head quickly and hoped he didn't see you but unfortunately he did.you tried to walk a way from him but it was to late, he walked towards you and grabbed your wrist and turned you around and your faces were so close that you can feel him breathing "what are you doing here?" you asked him." well that is a stupid question..I came here for you.." "Eww, that is gross go somewhere else you stalker" you said while making the disgusting face.you couldn't help to joke about it you can't stay cold to anybody. 

BUAHAHAHA! the group behind him laughed.you couldn't help but chuckle a bit.Then your mum came in.."Su Jin!"

"hey mum." you answered

"what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you"

"Oh oka- Su jin you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend"

"what? no I don't have a boyfri-" Luhan was still holding your wrist but you quickly shake his hand of your wrist. "no, mum I don't any boyfriends."

"hmm..okay but who are you?"

"Su jin's friend, it's nice to meet you."  he bowed and smiled at your mum sweetly. making him look innocent.

"oh okay, but what are you doing here?"

"I'm actually waiting to meet someone here."

"perhaps are you Luhan?"

"Yes"

"so you want to rent a room?"

"yes please"

"okay, then you need to sign a few papers."

while they were busy discussing and signing the papers.Your head was just filled with questions...* is he going to come and live with us? we would be sleeping under the same roof? Oh my God.No why? god do you really hate me? I don't want to live with a rude bastard.*  while you were deep in your thoughts something snapped you out of it.

"- I want to move in as soon as possible..is today okay?"

"it's fine but what about your clothes?"

"I'm going to get my stuff first and I'll come later. is that fine with you?"

"it's perfectly fine."

" thank you, I would be going now.bye" he bowed and left but before he went out he looked at you with a dirty smirk on his face and left."

"wow, he's really handsome" my mum beamed out "you should try and go out with him"

"mum I don't want to have a boyfriend"

"sure you don't"

you let out a sigh and went back home. while you were  watching one of your favorite shows "running man" you heard the doorbell ring. *that is probably Luhan * you went to the door and open it.you were correct it was Luhan... he was just standing there eyes on the phone.

"uhm hello" he didn't answer."hello?" no answer "bye" you shut the door. you wanted to resume watching but the bell rang again and again. oh you wished that everyone is awake right now. you went back and open the door just to see him in the same position again. Instead of talking you just dragged him in, took his luggage to his room."done.do.not.disturb.me." 

even though your back was facing him you could feel him smirking behind you. 

*this is going to be a long year" 


 

 

                                           Author: yay! I can read fanfics now! Don't forget to subscribe and comment.