The wound

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

                                             

m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

The wound


Since that bastard is seating beside you he wont stop disturbing you. he would always hit your chair "accidently" and today is just the first day his been here. When class was over and teacher was running late you decided to ask him what was his problem... 

"what the hell is your problem?!"

he didn't answer but turned to look at me with a blank expression but he locked he's eyes with yours.

*Fine, I too can play that game.* you gave him your personal death stare that was so cold that the people who stared at it screamed and ran a way from you. Both of you kept staring for quite a long time and it was long enough for you to notice his facial features...

 

Oval shaped face

fair and smooth skin..

a pointed nose...

pink lips..

his bangs covered his forehead..   

and the highlight of them all was he's eyes that was so deer like .. he's eyes were dark brown...he has double eyelids that made his eyes even more beautiful.. and attractive.. but then I realized that it was too dangerous to keep staring at him like that.. you shook your head in disapproval  

*No.No.NO.. stop or you'll hurt your yourself again Su Jin. Stop!*

~Flash back~

"I think I'm in love with you...."

" I think I'm in love with you too..Su Jin"

"really?"

".. . . . . . . . . . . .NO.WHY WHY WOULD I? BWUAHAHAHA! I WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU.YOUR TOO UGLY!!! "

" but..but... " you dropped to your knees and cried..covering your face with your hands..

"Lets go were wasting our time with this " said one with a cap on..

they turned around and walking...leaving you alone like you were nothing...

"MAAAAARRRRKKKKK" you screamed his name out loud just to hear him laughing...at you.

When you were in middle school you fell for the most popular guy in school..you confessed to him bravely just to get rejected and laughed at..It was one of the worst moment in your life..you cried every night before but now you have put yourself together...but it still hurts whenever you think about it.

~End of flash back~

with that flash back your wound reopened a little and without you realizing a tear came out of your eye and fell across your cheek but you quickly wiped it off.

Fei saw it and wanted to comfort you but teacher came in and started the lesson..she knew what you were thinking about because she was the first one to help you after that incident.it was horrible to look at her best friend so life less back then but thank god she is stable now. she swore that if anyone hurts her best friend again they'll regret it she'll punch they're face pretty or not.


A/N                                                  

  yup, mark from GOT7..he's quite a cuttie don't you think? haha. is this chapter too short?tell me what you think. 

 

 

                                           tumblr_mzsku6ulxU1tq1uy2o2_500.gif