Sehun

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

 m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

Sehun


You woke up early to go to school.You to took a bath and got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

You were eating cereal.Then suddenly your mum asked you where was Luhan

"Su Jin, is Luhan awake? It's time for school"

"I don't know." you answered back

"Go check" 

"fine~" you were to lazy to care but since your mum asked you to.You had to do it.

You walked up the stairs lazily."Luhan~" you called "Luhan~~It's time for school~"

you walked to his door and knocked on it "Luhan? Luhan!!" you shouted. you couldn't take it anymore and just went in and guess what? he was still sleeping."WAKE UP LAZY !" then he woke up "UGh~ 5 more minutes~~~" he said with his..uhm..y morning voice? well that sounds weird.but whatever let's continue the story.

You glanced at your watch..."WAKE UP NOW! SCHOOL STARTS IN 10 MINUTES!" you shouted your lungs out.He finally got up and he was rushing towards the bathroom but while he was running around he just took off his shirt revealing his bare chest and with that messy morning hair.You hate to admit it but yeah he looked hot.You screamed a little and covered your eyes running out of his room.He saw you and smirked *cute*

Because of Luhan you were late and both of you ended getting yelled at with saliva spitted on your faces.You went back to your seat.you showed the disgusting face to your friends while wiping the saliva off your face. Your friends laughed and not meaning laughing at you They laughed because of you.

With that Luhan learned that you were the type to joke around.

You were busy doing the work that teacher gave and the last question was a little hard and you ended up twirling your pencil.It was a habit.then it flew of your hands and landed on the floor. You went to take it but somebody was also taking for you causing both of your hands to touch.it gave a little zap but it was not as strong when you touched Luhan.

The said person took your pencil and gave it to you.

"Er..thanks"

"no problem..and you are?"

"Sujin"

"Xiumin"

you looked at his cute bubbly face you couldn't help to admit that he was cute. 

"NO TALKING!" your teacher shouted making both of you to seat up straight.Class was quite fun because this guy named Sehun would crack up some jokes making the class laugh even Luhan.

It was recess and Fei didn't come today so you walked alone.You had other friends but you liked to sit alone once in a while. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

"uh, no it's not" you scooted over to give him some space.He sat at the empty seat beside you.It was a little bit awkward until he spoke up.

"Uhm, by the way I'm Sehun.I'm new here."

"Oh okay, I'm Sujin"."where are you from?" you asked hoping to break the silence between you two and it did the both of you kept talking as if you were best friends or something he was a funny guy.After lunch He walked with you to class.

"see you later"

"yeah" you waved and went back to your seat and you couldn't get the picture of Sehun's eye smile out of your mind.  

 

                                                                                  tumblr_mwgi9nrA9m1qgnxifo2_250.gif

~author's POV~

With out you knowing it somebody was actually glaring at you two during recess...Both of you looked just liked a perfect couple..making a wound at his heart to reopen by just thinking back the memories that looked similar to you and Sehun. that he had with someone special..that made his heart break.

-Back to normal-

 Everything went on normally and it was time to go back home.

"SuJin! Wait for me!"

"Sehun!"

"Let me walk you home"

"you know I can walk back home alone by myself"

"No! it's dangerous for a pretty girl like you to wonder around the city by herself"

 You blushed a little.*pretty girl?me?Oh stop it you* "You know, If any guy disturbs me I can kick their asses.I'm no normal girl."

"Nope.Still walking you home"

"Fine, lets go"

"YAY!" 

You shook your head. no mater how badass he looks he's behavior is as the same as a child.

The both of you walked together leaving behind poor forgotten Luhan.He was a little pissed because how can you just forget him like that? *No way.I'm not becoming the third wheel here* 

Sehun walked you back home.      

"BYE SEHUN!"

"BYE-BYE~" he waved like a child.

*Maybe  some boys are not that bad* you smiled and went in the house.your parents would be back home in a fortnight the had to do some buisness.*Is Luhan back yet?* but you were to tired to check.You sat down on the sofa and watched TV.

You were watching a movie until you heard some girl voices and the sound of heels.      

You looked downstairs carefully and you saw Luhan with some girl with a full load of makeup on 5 inch heels and she barely had any clothes on.*WHAT.THE.*