Bastard

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

Bastard


"BWUAHAHA!!" Laughter was only heard in the classroom.

You were telling jokes to your best friend Fei and the both of you turned a little crazy. But then...

DRRRRIIIINNNNGGG class was over and it was recess.

You and Fei were heading towards the cafeteria but we were stopped by a crowd of girls’ surrounding.uhh...something. But both of you wouldn't care less and ignored it and kept heading towards the cafeteria. Both of you bought our food and sat at your regular spot which was quite and relaxing far from the ruckus in the cafeteria. When you where busy eating and Fei was washing her hands. You heard screaming. Annoyed you looked around with a face and saw some dude in front of me asking me to move. 

"Move" he said

I ignored him and continued eating but of course he had to interrupt me again.

“Move “he said casually

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!” I stood up wanting to punch him in the face because I hate hearing that word.

~Flashback~

Look at her she’s such an ugly !

Give me your lunch and money !

Stop being such a desperate !

~End of flashback~

Since you were a kid people would always call you that. You hated it.....

When you raised your hand forming a fist about to punch him in the face...

But suddenly Fei grabbed your hand and pulled me a way.

“What were you doing?!" Fei scolded me

"I was going to teach him a lesson that he would never forget. But somebody stopped me. "

"If that somebody didn't stop you he would end up in the Hospital."

*Damn right he would* you thought to myself.

But before you could say anything else.... 

DRRRRIIIIIINNNGG! Recess was over

When everybody was settled down teacher came in and said there are seven new transfer students and 7 of them and all of them had to be placed in our class because the other classes were full.

Then seven charming looking students came in but that didn't affect you in an Anyway. Like you said you hate men, you hate guys. 

Hello I'm Xiumin! Said a guy with a nice smile 

Hi, I'm Lay! Said a guy with cute dimples 

I am Sehun! Said a guy with an eye smile 

I'm Kris. Said a guy who was so very tall.

I'm Kai.said a guy who is tanned as me.

Chanyeol. Said a guy with funny ears.

When you turned your head to see who the last guy is. You were quite shocked to see that it was the bastard from earlier but you remained calm.

Luhan.was the only thing he said.

*hmm....Luhan huh? What a shame he has a great name but a horrible attitude*

When the seven of them went to their seats, teacher needed to get something and left the class for a while. So, you started drawing...but in the midst of drawing you felt somebody's face dangerously close to yours and you felt their breath across you cheek. Surprised you turned around quickly and so that bastard examining your drawing. You just stared at him until he said...

"That’s a horrible drawing" he said and sat at the empty seat beside me.

I regained conscious and said. "Don't you ever do that again." coldly.

"But I thought you liked it?" he said and turned to me with a dirty smirk on his face.

"Look you better sto...” you were cut off when teacher came into class.

*you’re so lucky teacher is here or not you would be dead by now" 

"This is going to be fun" Luhan thought to himself