The party

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

 

m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

The party 


You smiled back widely.  you.

 You wanted to beat Mark up so badly. But it was already too late to that, because his friends already arrived. And when you meant his friends you meant six breathtakingly handsome guys. With the sight of them, you sighed.

 

“Mark!” One of Mark’s friends greeted him before looking at you. “Whoooa, who do we’ve got here?” He said while eyeing you. He was wearing a snapback with a smirk printed on his lips. “Your worst nightmare” You kicked his leg roughly. “Agh!” He held his leg with his eyebrows knotted together. “Take it easy man” He made a weird face before walking back to the group.

 

“Don’t mind him” Mark leaned towards your ear “He has problems” He whispered while shaking his head in disproval. Before you could even agree, the guy responded first “Yah! I so don’t have problems! I’m the Wang Jackson!”

 

The others couldn’t do anything but shake their heads as they were used with his cocky personality. “Anyway, let’s go” The blue haired male put his hand on your back, he smiled charmingly at you with looking at you with his memorizing eyes, “I’m Jae Bum, but you could call me JB” He showed his pearly white teeth. Charming…but definitely a player. You let a sigh escape your lips and went to walk beside Mark. You looked at JB who was left dumbfounded.

 

“She hates players’ dude. So you’re out of the list.” Mark patted the guy’s back. “You’ll find plenty inside though.” JB scoffed at the reason, but later smirked and winked at a girl at the entrance.

 

You couldn’t believe what he did and wondered how on earth Mark became friends with this guy. I guess when he was a jerk. You got your thoughts broken off when you stepped in the house. Your eyebrows connected and you made a disgusted face when you saw the horrible scene of teenagers and . “What the hell…” You whispered and went closer to Mark when you saw a guy looking at you.

 

Mark noticed you went closer to him, and he followed your eyes to see a guy checking you out. Mark grew angry and put his arm behind you and threw daggers with his eyes to the guy. The said person got the warning and backed off.

 

“You’ve got to be cautious with guys like him” Mark warned you. “Ughh why here Mark?” You started to regret into following Mark into this party.  Does he always go to parties like this? You started to feel uneasy when you remembered the time when he turned to an player. No… he changed for good. You assured yourself and turned to ask Mark something. But you panicked when you realised you were alone.

 

“” you murmured and looked around for a sight of seven males. You walked around worriedly. You gave up looking for them. So you took your phone to dial Mark’s number. You waited patiently for the phone to ring.

 

Beep….beep…beep… “Hello?” A female answered the line. Your heart shrink when you heard the voice of a female answering to Mark’s phone.

 

You swallowed saliva and answered “Isn’t this Mark’s phone?” The other line was silent until she answered back. 

 

“Yes”

 

Your eyes widen in surprise, but before you could make assumptions. You tried to ask whether you could speak with him. When you opened your mouth to speak…you heard a male’s voice saying,

 

“Babe, come here”

 

You weren’t sure whether it was him or not, before you could even end the line, you heard someone’s voice at the background at the other line, “Yah, JB! Why the hell is my phone with your play date?!”  You heard rustling at the other end,

 

“Hello? Su Jin?” You heard Mark’s voice. “YAH! Where are you?! Why did leave me alone?” You started screaming. You got angry with the shock. You were almost convinced that Mark hasn’t changed.

 

“Su Jin, did you daydream again? I’m on the second floor, I’ll come get you, where are you?”

 

“I’m sitting on a swing bench outside” You changed your sentence when spotted a swing bench outside.

 

“Wait there okay?”

 

“Yeah” You ended the call. Your eyes were fixed at the swing bench. You opened the sliding door and closed it behind you. You sighed in relief when outside was more peaceful than the inside, where it was less noisy and colder. You smiled to yourself as soon you sat on the swing bench. You moved your legs making you swing slowly.

 

When you were sitting, waiting for Mark. There were a few couples (?) or just mere one night stands getting out of the house and they started kissing like nobody’s watching. Well perhaps, they just didn’t see you there until, they realised they were being stared with laser like eyes.

 

You found them disgusting, even though whenever somebody….or like someone kisses you, you’ll just melt like ice cream heated with a hairdryer. Yes you felt sad but you realised that what you only felt was nothing more than a mere crush.

 

You’ve never actually fell in love

 

“I’ve never loved anyone” You whispered.

 

“I think I can change that”

 

You jolted with surprise “Who are you?” You eyed the male with dark hair slight tan darker shade of skin tone.

 

“I’m Kai” He handed out his hand with mischievous eyes that made you totally uneasy. “You’ve got to be cautious with guys like him” An image of the stranger that looked at you differently instantly popped in your head. A cold shiver ran down your spine. You sat up from your seat and told Kai that you had to go somewhere else.

 

You scurried somewhere into the house, somewhere with less people. After you caught your breath, you tried to call Mark, but your phone was dead. “Damn! Why didn’t I charge it?” you cursed at yourself. You leaned on the wall and banged your head lightly.

 

“Su Jin?” Someone called out your name. The voice sounded familiar to you, so you turned your head to the right. You were disappointed and surprised at the same time. “Sehun?”  You smiled a little and went closer towards the smiling boy. “What are you doing here?” you questioned him.

 

“I’m here with my friends” He responded quickly. Before you could even talk, he asked you, “Why are you alone?” You gave him a sad face “I got separated from my friends”

 

“Then why not you join us?” The guy you talked earlier popped behind Sehun and placed his hand on Sehun’s shoulder.

 

“Umm” You thought to yourself, I have nowhere to go and my phone is dead. You looked around at your surroundings and I don’t want to stand alone any longer

 

“Fine, I’ll join”

 

“Great!” Sehun and Kai lead you to the highest floor, the third floor. It was totally different from the floors below. Instead of a crowd of people, there were only eleven guys. And you noticed six, familiar people in the group, wait isn’t that Mark’s friends? You sighed in relief when you saw Jackson getting up from his seat when he got a call.

 

He stopped in his tracks when he saw you with his eyes squinted. He walked towards you, trying to distinguish whether it was you or not, you assumed.

 

“Yah, I don’t think you could see any better since you look like you’re closing your eyes.” You gave him a remark.

 

“Yup it’s her. She’s on the third floor” Jackson turned around and showed his tongue after hanging he hung up his phone.

 

You just rolled your eyes and sat beside one of Mark’s friends with black hair and pink highlight. He didn’t look like feisty like the others.

 

You just sat there. Bored with their talks about girls, cars, football and all the stuff boys talk about.

 

“Sehun,” you tugged his shirt, “I’m booored”

 

“Then why not we play something fun?”

 

You turned around towards the source of the familiar sarcastic, annoying voice you’ve heard the past few days.

 

Luhan.

 

“What are you doing here?” You asked him with a death glare.

 

“The question is, what are you doing here? Trying to fit in much?” A female appeared behind Luhan.  She had a mocking face on.

 

Well, you glared at her with a hint of disgust.

 

“She’s with me,” Mark walked pass them and sat beside you. “Oh and By the way, I could see blood at the back of your dress.” Mark said loudly enough for everyone to hear, making everyone laugh at her.

 

You tried to hold it in since you knew the feeling, but failed, so in the end ended laughing too.

 

“Oops!” Luhan made an innocent face while putting his hand on his mouth. While joining the crowd, leaving his ‘date’ or should I say ‘play toy’ alone in embarrassment. She fumed in anger and embarrassment and ran away.

 

But then, that was when you stopped laughing.

 

 “Did you see the look on her face?” Kai high-fived Luhan.

 

“It wasn’t so funny leaving your girl behind” you spoke with annoyance. You were seriously annoyed with his attitude.

 

“Well is none of your business”

 

You bit your lip before you could punch the guy in the face. So you just muttered a ‘whatever’ and continued doing whatever you did and that was putting a blank face while putting up with whatever the boys were doing.

 

“Why not we play truth or dare?” Kai suggested the harmless game… but his expression said something else.

 

 “Sure why not?” Youngjae, one of Mark’s friends agreed.

 

 Smirking, Kai grabbed a beer bottle and spin it on the table. The bottle slowed down and stopped at Luhan.

 

“Truth or dare?”  Kai raised an eyebrow.

 

“Truth” Luhan answered.

 

“How many girls,” he paused for a moment. “Have you dated?”

 

“Well, I can’t keep count, but doesn’t even matter… Because everyone’s the same” Luhan answered the question and leaned back.

 

You scoffed at his answer because you knew he said that intentionally. But you just pretended like it was nothing. So, the game continued filled with hilarious dares and embarrassing truths, luckily, it continued with no more disgusting questions and answers.

 

When your turn came up you answered a dare.

 

“Go to the convenience store and buy a .” Jr gave the worst dare in your entire life.

 

You gave the ‘why’ face.

 

“If you don’t do it, I’ll give JB the right to dare you.

 

And you definitely won’t want to do his kind dares.

 

You gave up and sighed mentally.  So you headed to the nearest convenience store alone, following Kai’s directions. You walked comfortably, until you felt a hand grabbing your arm, forcefully pulling into the dark alley.

 

“” you cursed when your back met the surface of the floor rashly. You opened your face to see the guy who stared at you in the party a while ago.

 

“Hey, beautiful, where’s your boyfriend?” He his lips and you grimace in disgust. “Get of me!” You tried to free yourself but it ended up turning him on more.

 

“Doesn’t he know, the dangers…” he started your inner thighs... and you close your eyes,

 

I don’t think I’ll have my ity tomorrow

 

A tear slipped out of your eye. 


A/N : Ohohooo what's gonna happen? Would a hero come, or would the worst happen? >:)