Real confessions

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

               

m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

Real Confessions


“Be my sweetheart?”

*sweetheart? What?* “what do you mean?”

“I want you to be my girlfriend”

“why?”

“Because I like you.”

“ even after I punched your face?”

“yes”

“why me?”

“ because your different.”

“ I need time to think.”

You wanted to escape but his grip on your hands tighten

“  I want an answer now. Yes or no? if you say no I’ll tell your parents that you punched me right at the face and If you say yes you would be my girlfriend until I dump you which is likely in a month.”

“why me? Why ask me to be your girlfriend if you’re going to dump me in a month?”

“Because I want to.”

“you’re a devil”

“A smart one in fact”

You couldn’t risk the fact that your parents are going to know. Or not they will send you to boarding school and you don’t want that. You don’t love Luhan anyway and further more a month is not that bad..is it?

“Fine.”

“ And every day you must hold my hand every time we go out even school and you must be extra kind to me. ”

“what? Fine. That’s all?”

“Lastly I have permission to kiss you anywhere and anytime I want”

“WHAT?! NO!”

“ Oh okay, let me call your parents….” He walked away slowly.

“Wait!” you gripped his hand “I’ll do it…”

“good girl” he ruffled your hair.

*what? One minute his devil now he’s a kind? Is he Bipolar?*

“ And one thing. Let me play your PS4”

You shook your head. “okay… oh and btw I bought a new game”…” wanna play?” well if his going to be you temporary boyfriend you might as well be nice.

“sure” he replied

Both of you played a game of call of duty ghost. He at it You kept beating him in every game. Soon the awkwardness between you two subsided.

“HAHA YOU !”

“NOT FAIR! YOU HAVE ALL THE GUNS AND EQUIPMENT!”

“ but I only use the knives”

“FUUUUUU~~~~!”

“Hey calm down it’s just a game” you looked at him while smiling at his weird behavior.

He looked at you smiling. It soften him… he actually felt like he was loved and cared for he never had this feeling before….could it be love?

But one weird thing happened to you… your heart kept beating faster…and faster.. just like when you were with mark but this time it was faster…and stronger. You were in love with Luhan. Oh my.

“ Luhan”

“yes?”

“I want to ask you something..”

“hmmm?”

“ why do you act like your mean when actually your nice?”

Is this really happening? For the first time in life somebody called him nice.

“am I really nice?”

“why would I lie?”

“ So that I won’t tell your parents?”

You giggled “ no, I’m not lying… your also funny.”

This must be a miracle for Luhan even his past girlfriends’ didn’t tell him that.

“ You’re the first to tell me that..you know”

“ Well you’re the first guy that I told too.” You looked at him and he looked back.

“Su Jin?”

“yes?”

“ I’m sorry.”

“for what?”

“for kissing you like that..”

“oh..it’s okay”

“really just like that?”

“yup”

“ You’re really different Su Jin.” He smiled and looked at you

“So are you Luhan” you smiled back

“Su Jin... I think… I’m falling in love with you..for real”

Then he cupped your face and leaned in to give you a slow kiss and you kissed him back while you wrapped your arms behind his neck.

“ I think I’m also falling for you Luhan..” you confessed.

He smiled and hugged you. “ You make me feel loved..for the first time in my life.. in just a short time. Your special Su Min…” his words sincere

“ so, are you still going to dump me in a month?” you asked

“I’ll never leave you.”

You hugged him tight.

*this is better than my plan* Luhan thought

Both of you broke the hug and continued playing but this time both of you were sharing a blanket together cuddling.

“AAAH~” you yawned “ it’s 1 in the morning... let’s go and sleep”

“HAAAH~” yeah let’s go..

You walked towards your room but you noticed Luhan following you.

“ Hey, your room is over there”

“ But I want to sleep with you~” he pouted

“ We can’t Luhan. It’s not right”

“But your parents are not here.. just this one time please~~”

“no, we can’t”

“Fine!” he stomped into his room.

You went in and slept. Your feelings for Luhan is true.

But when you were sleeping Luhan sneaked in your room and slept beside you. What a sneaky boy.

Luhan didn't expect for you to react that way. You were kind to him. With your charms he fell in love for you for real. He reaized that while playing Call of duty ghost with you. your laughter and especially your smile..nobody has smiled at him like that before. what do you know? it started with a game.