Easy

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

                                                     m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

Easy


“ !” you kept cursing. You were walking in circles nonstop in your room and it doesn’t look like it’s going to stop any sooner.You told  Luhan that you felt sick and wanted to take a nap. Heck no. You took a glance at the cracked alarm clock that was lying on the floor which you threw in the morning. Damn, are you that strong?

*His coming in five minutes!* what a coincidence. It looks like they’re close friends. *I bet his going to sleep over. I just know it!* you had no choice to just stay away for the whole night. *There are going to eat and play at the same time. That is the way Mark is*

Before you know it the door bell rang signalling that someone is at the door. *Oh god. My nightmare is coming true* Mark your best friend  who turned out to be your ultimate crush in middle school who humiliated you in front of everybody.

Oh yeah did I mention Mark was your childhood best friend until he reached puberty and became the ‘bad boy’ in school. The jjang in school who the girls always drool at. He changed big time. He just got too caught up with the fame and attention that he became mean. He USED to be kind and funny.

You fell for him because of his smile and laughter that sounded like music to your ears… while you were lost in your memories about him, you heard somebody laughing making you panic. It was the one and only one mark. You hadn’t heard him laugh in ages.

You couldn’t resist taking a look. * it won’t hurt right? Besides it could be somebody else…* you walked out from your room slowly hoping to take a glance of the said ‘guest’ you took a peek and yup, it’s him.

You duck your head hiding behind the staircase. *oh my god, what am I going to do?!!* 

“You know, this house seems familiar” said mark…*wait, familiar?* you peeked at him.

“Familiar?” Luhan questioned

“This house looks like…my best friend’s house. Well ex- best friend”

“Oh… what happened?”

“Well, after the popularity and everything I turned into a jerk… She confessed to me…and I humiliated her… I laughed at her and made fun of her… that was the biggest mistake I did in my entire life ”

“ Why do you look so sad? I do that every time and I enjoy it”  *enjoy?* you questioned in your head

“You still do that?”

“Yeah”

“I heard you had a girlfriend” Mark asked

“I do” Luhan answered

“Then, do you love her??”

“Are you serious? She was an easy catch.” *wait WHAT?*

“Of course, it’s impossible for Luhan to find true love”

“WHAT?!” you shouted

*wait isn’t that…* mark looked around

“EASY?!”

*SUJIN!* mark saw you. Tears are falling out from your eyes.

“sujin?” mark called you. You looked at him and ran out

“damn…” Luhan smirked

“LUHAN!” Mark shouted

“what?” Luhan looked at him casually as if nothing happened. There, Luhan received another black eye except this one was even blacker.

“HEY!” Luhan shouted but he was to late mark has ran out of the house trying to find you.

  -Author’s POV-

“If I were her where would I be?” Mark looked at in his memories… *Got it!* he ran to the playground nearby, he looked at the swings and found a girl swinging, closing her eyes and humming.

Mark slowly walked behind her ready to catch her when she swings to the back. “GOTCHA!” Mark hugged her from the back and twirled her around. “YAAAAAA!!” Sujin shouted “Put me down!” “never” mark laughed.  He then tickled her making her laugh. “STOP! Hehek, NOW! Please! You’re killing me!” Sujin said, trying to hold her laugh

Sujin started hitting Mark “Okay Okay I’ll stop. You have grown even stronger!” Mark mused.  “How did you know I was here?” Sujin asked

“You would always come here and calm down. Plus, this where we met”

“You remembered?”

“Of course I did”

  • Sujin’s POV   -

*He remembered, he really did* you were filled with emotions again.

“I guess you are back to your old self”

“What? You don’t like old me?”

“No”

“you don’t?” mark looked at you sadly

“Just kidding”

“what?”

“I love it” you hugged him tightly wrapping your arms around him. He pulled you closer burying his head in your hair. “I’m glad your back” you said. “me too” he answered.

“I was so stupid, for believing him”

“it’s okay, I’m here now.”

You smiled while burying your face in his chest. *his back…he really is back*

“Mark?”

“yes?”

“I can’t breathe”

“Oh! Sorry!!” he broke the hug

“So, Why are you here? I taught you moved somewhere far.” You asked

“well, I’m moving back to my old home, my dad wanted me to live by myself till I graduate. It’s like training”

“poor you” you made fun of him.

“come on, let’s take a walk it’s been a while”

“Sure”

Both of walked around the neighbourhood, but after a while mark managed to slip his hand into yours. You stopped and look at him but he just smiled back. Your face turned red and you looked away.

“I know you’re blushing” mark chuckled

“No I’m not!”

“sure..”

“I’m not!”


Author: Hehe.. turns out Luhan was just playing with you… and Mark became good again! But it’s not the ending…stay tuned… there is more to come… heheheeeee… >:) 

Author form the future (lol) : I kinda changed the chapter name from forgiven to Easy...