Tasks, wishes and a secret.

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

 

m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

Tasks, wishes, and a secret


Even though you wanted to avoid Luhan no matter what, you can’t. Don’t you remember him living under the same roof under you? You’re kind of stuck with him till the end of the year at least.

. . .

Su Jin’s POV

I didn’t want to offend him by asking him why did he suddenly become good but I’m not sure if his lying but it seems like it’s for good.

But that just made you wonder, why did he suddenly turn bad in the first place? Well that is still a mystery. 

But that what matters is that he’s good now, right?

  • Normal pov

You and mark were walking through a park hand in hand. “Don’t you think the stars are beautiful tonight?” mark said to you while looking at the dark sky filled with a sea of stars and full moon shining proudly. “Now that you mentioned it, it is.” You looked up seeing the beautiful sky above you. “It’s magical” you added. Mark smiled at your choice of words to describe the wonderful beauty of the night.  

You were happy, as if nothing happened. There was no Luhan. Your head and heart were filled with happiness, thinking of only Mark. “Come on let’s go to our special tree” Said Mark.  Mark dragged you to a big shady tree. The tree where you and mark buried two boxes filled with letters, wishes and secrets.

There were two stones beside each other painted in pink and blue. The paint was faded.  Your stone was pink and mark’s was blue.

You squatted in front of the stones and touched the pink stone, the gaze in your eyes turned soft. Your mine was filled with ever-lasting memories.

Flashback

“I want to paint my stone pink!”

“Mine blue!”

But while little Sujin was busy painting her stone, sneaky Mark had a cheeky grin planted on his face. Little mark took this chance to put some paint on sujin’s face.

“YAH!” sujin screamed

“hehe”  Mark tried running away

But he was to slow; sujin caught up with him and covered his face with pink paint.

“Yah! I didn’t even cover your face with blue paint!” mark yelled.

But sujin just stuck her tongue out

End of flashback

You chuckled at the memory. “So why here?” you asked mark. “I want to dig our boxes out”  he answered. “With what? Our hands?” you raised an eyebrow.  “No silly, see that shovel over there?” he pointed. Your head turned to a shovel near the garbage cans. Somebody probably left it there to throw.

“Oh, what a coincidence” you said. Mark quickly grabbed the shovel and ran back to you. “Well, let’s start!” mark quickly dug and took two boxes.

The boxes were filled with envelopes. Written on the envelopes were wishes, tasks and one envelope with secret written on top of it. Wishes were to be granted. Tasks to fulfil and one secret promised to be told.

You and Mark promised to grant each other’s wishes in the future. You must write how many wishes can be granted.

In the tasks envelopes, were tasks to fulfil to each other or to yourself.  Ex. Mark must do my homework for 1 year. Or, I must fulfil my dream to become a singer.

In the ‘secret’ envelope was one secret that the partner asked. Ex. If the partner asked:  Did you steal my crayons? And the person telling the secret has to answer honestly, no lying. If the person lied, she or he must do whatever the person asks them to do.


A/N : sorry for not being active for like two weeks TT_TT and coming back with a short update. I’m such a bad author *cries a river* I had a fever and I was out station. Thus, I was busy with school and stuff. :(