Ice queen

. The Player . [Hiatus (editing)]

 

m7w6509q0xy8tt1wjped3mt6sf4h9ar4.jpg

ice queen


“sooo, why did we dig these up?” Sujin asked.

“Secret” Mark answered with a smug smile on his face.

“EIHHH. Tell me!” Sujin hit Mark’s shoulder lightly

“No means no.” Mark smiled with his left eyebrow raised.

“No? NO! Everybody say N.O~” Sujin started singing

“NO!” Mark shouted.

Sujin laughed followed by Mark who was clapping his hands.

“You would always make me laugh” Sujin smiled

“Well that’s what I’m supposed to do” smiled showing his teeth

 

 

“Sure…” Sujin nodded her head slowly. “Wow, we buried this when we were like seven or what. I don’t even remember what I wrote” looked at all the letters.  “My hand writing back then was seriously like .” Sujin could barely read the letter.

“Well it doesn’t take a genius to know.” Mark took a peek at Sujin’s handwriting.

“Same goes to you” Sujin replied

“Touché”   mark answered

“I think we should go home.” Sujin looked at her watch which showed that it was near midnight.

“Awwww” Mark pouted

“Eww don’t pout” Sujin pushed mark to the side.  “Anyway, do you have a place to stay?”

“Wae? Do you want me to sleep beside you tonight?”

“Mwoh??! EWWW, you would probably just kick me off the bed like last time.”

“Hahah, you still remember that?”

“Of course, it hurt a lot”

“Is there anything you don’t remember?” Mark looked at the box in his hands.

“Maybe not” Sujin played with her hands. *what about you Mark? Is there anything you remember?” Sujin frowned

“You okay?” mark asked as he saw Sujin looking down.

“Yeah, let’s go” Sujin answered with a small smile on her face.

 . . .

YOU POV

Mark when back to his home and it’s only left with you… and Luhan.  You were still sad but it didn’t affect you that much, compared to the time when your heart broke during your middle school. So, to you, it wasn’t such a big deal.

The Lights were still on, so that means Luhan is still in the house. With a sigh, you unlocked the door and went in with your poker face on. Nobody was in the living room or kitchen. But, you could hear the television on upstairs.

You went upstairs, just to find Luhan watching television like nobody’s business. You looked at him and you rolled your eyes and you turned and planned to walk straight to your room.

“Had a great ti-..”    

“Shut up.” Before he could say anything, you cut him off coldly and went to your room. You immediately locked the door.  You looked towards the door and said… “When you mess with me, you’ll suffer miserably.” With a cold glare.

they don't call you and Ice queen for no reason.                                                                                  

. ..

Morning came and you woke up extra early to avoid spending more time with that player.  So you ate breakfast and went to school.

On your way to school, you saw Mark walking towards your school. So you called him.

“Mark!” you ran towards him.

Mark turned around with a surprised face but soon replaced with a smile. “Good morning” Mark greeted you.

“Good morning” you replied back.  “Are you exchanging schools at Shinhwa’s High School?”

“How’d you know?”

“It’s obvious, because I’m going the same way.”

“Oh yeah”

“I bet all the girls would fall over heels for you when you arrive”

“Am I that handsome?” said mark with a tiny little bit of sarcasm in it.

 You pretended to barf once you heard him say that. “I’ve seen better”  

 . . .

After you and Mark reached school, you immediately asked him to sit behind you as the seat behind you was not taken.  Right after that, Luhan arrived to class early. It seemed that like he was in a bad mood. But not just that, when he had to sit beside you he gave you a cold glare right into the eye.

But since you couldn’t care less, you just resume on what you were doing and that was talking to Mark.

After an hour of you rolling your eyes at the effect Mark gave to the class. Came PE.

“Ugh, not PE…” you sighed and If you were not mistaken, from the corner of your eye you could see Luhan smirking. *what is he thinking about?*

When you arrived at the gym, your PE teacher announced that today, your class would split into two groups and play the game you absolutely hate the most, Dodge ball.

You stood in the court while Mark was sitting at the bench because he had no suitable clothes to play.  And at the opposite side of the court, was the other team. And in a few meters in front of you, stood there Luhan, with the ball between his palms, smirking dangerously at you. “” you muttered under your breath. You could totally think what he was thinking. And that was to kick your puny little .

Luhan could automatically lip read you saying “”. And he muttered “payback” (for asking him to shut up the night before)    

Before you could make an excuse to skip the game, you could already hear your teacher blowing the whistle. Indicating the game has begun. 


A/N :Finally, I'm back. And hopefully for good. I'll try to update more often, but next week i'm going to have another exam *rubs fake tears*. BUT, on the following week, is going to be a holiday! And hopefully a holiday full of updates! Thank you for being patient with me. Please don't for get to subscribe, upvote and comment! 

and btw, I wonder what would Luhan do in the next chapter...