Chapter 9

Mr. Tokki

— Flashback —

It's 7:30.Himchan and Sunhwa walk in the dorm, they walk down the corridor playing with each other like a sweet couple.

"Chanie~ " Sunhwa pout to Himchan and she hug his arm.

"Wait! I think Daehyun is in the room" Himchan stop walking and Sunhwa stop too.

"Your roomate is Daehyun?" Sunhwa slowly put down her hands and Himchan hold her hand again.

Himchan knock the door and hear someone moving,while waiting Daehyun to open the door he kiss Sunhwa's cheek. Sunhwa pound on his chest lightly, Daehyun open the door and is surprise to see Himchan is with Sunhwa.

Daehyun Pov

I'm not surprise Himchan hyung is with girls,but isn't he dating Jaeyeon? And Sunhwa, what is she doing here? I can't hide my curiosity and burst out " Hyung, what..what are you doing?" Himchan hyung pat Sunhwa and point in the room to tell her stay inside first. He pull me out and close the door.

"Daehyun ah. I like Sunhwa for a long time, I don't want to mess up." Himchan hyung said firmly.

"But..but... I saw you and Jaeyeon...hugging in the corridor..." 

" That was nothing. You all knew I play with girls a lot."

I am so angry to hear Himchan hyung saying "That was nothing" I thought he had changed after dating Jaeyeon,what a kind and smart girl,but I guess I'm wrong... How can hyung treat Jaeyeon like this. Sunhwa? What's the love letter for? Telling you I'm not interested in you and you date Jaeyeon's boyfriend right away. What the heck is going on...