Chapter 7

Mr. Tokki

The bell rings and it's time for class. You're still sleeping on your desk because you get back to your dorm late yesteray.

" Who's the student in duty yesterday?"  Mrs. Park, the teacher,ask.

"Daehyun and Jaeyeon is, teacher." the classleader answer.

Daehyun hear his name be called, he look back from the window.The teacher pretend she didn't hear Daehyun's name because she knows Daehyun is a kinga and she don't want to get into any trouble so she only call your name.

" Jaeyeon!" the teacher shout.

You are so tired, in your dreams you didn't hear anything at all. Sunhwa scoff and keep on doing her nails*What a pig...* 

Hyerin take a ruler and poke you in emergency while Mrs. Park walk towards your desk. Bang. You wake up and is frighten by someone pounding your table so hard. 

"Since when you become so irreverent?" The teacher yell at your face and you gulp.

Smack. You feel your left cheek is turning hot. *Did Mrs. Park just slapped me?* Daehyun widen his eyes and look at your direction.You found yourself being stupid on the spot. Smack. You feel your other cheek turning hot. * What have I done...* Everyone in the classroom turn silence. They all knew Mrs. Park is a mean teacher, but today she look so irritaed.

" Being the student in duty, don't you know you have to wipe the window? Look at this." Mrs. Park walk to the window and brush up the dust with her finger. She walks back to you.

" Is the window clean? Is it?" then she wipe her dusty finger on your white uniform.

" uh.. I'm sorry Mrs. Park..." You are about to cry, but you hold back your tears.

" Listen class, this semester, nobody can help her, she's going to be the student in duty by her own. Do you hear me?" Mrs. Park turn back from the announcement and look at you, waiting for your reply.

"Y.." you choke when you try to answer because you are hidding your emotions so hard.

Mrs. Park have no patient waiting for your answer and she lift her hand ready to smack your face again. You close your eyes and wait for the occurence. But it never came. You hear your classmates' gasp, so you open your eyes and look up. Daehyun was helding Mrs. Park's arm in one hand and the other is protecting you. You can't bare any more, a tear drop down and you quickly lower your head to cover your face.