Chapter 4

Mr. Tokki

— Flashback —

You walk up the stairs and enter the roof top. You see Daehyun sitting there alone again,he is still listening to his music. You walk over silently and sit two columns away from him, hanging your legs out like him. You place your notebook aside and feel the breeze and start swinging your feet back and forth.

Daehyun's Pov

It's Jaeyeon's foot step. She really likes the roof top too. Well...she's now sitting besides me...She is so gorgeous when the wind blow through her hair...Should I tell her? I touch my pocket,yup, the necklace is there. I take a deep breath and pull my earphone down. I turn my head to face Jaeyeon...

You suddenly feel someone looking at you and there is no one but Daehyun. You turn your head to face Daehyun and you saw his eyes looking softly into yours. His bangs was a little messy because the wind on the roof top but it was cute you thought. Daehyun moisture his lips as usual, still, looking at you.

Your Pov

Although we are classmates but I never look so close to him. He seldom takes off his mask and earphone. Teachers are afraid of his glare,but why can I feel something else in those eyes... Teachers never wake him up when he sleeps during the class.  Daehyun always sits in the back row and looking out the window. 

"Jaeyeon." Daehyun spoke softly to you.

You blink a few times to wait for him to continue. You can see him reaching his hand into his pocket.

" I..erm..." he rub his neck.

#Ring

Suddenly the atmosphere was broke by your phone. You quickly take out your phone.

" Sorry Daehyun...I have to pick up my phone." You feel sorry and nod to him.

He gesture you to pick up the phone. He put his earphone back on and lean back. He prop himself with his hand palms waiting for you to finish the call. You saw him listening to the music so you just pick up your phone next to him.

"Annyeong Himchan Oppa" 

"Neh...Neh... "

"No..It..it's okay... I have time now..."

"Neh...see you soon."

You try to hide your smile, you stood up in a hurry and see Daehyun still having his earphones on, so you say "I have to go" by your lips. Daehyun nodded and said Annyeong. You read his lips and nodded. You skip down the stairs and left your notebook there. Daehyun look at your back and let out a sigh. When he turn back he saw your notebook.