Chapter 11

Mr. Tokki

" Oppa kumanhe yo~ " Sunhwa frown and pull back from Himchan's kiss. She see you standing there and she roll her eyes and smirk.

Himchan follow Sunhwa's sight and see you standing there. Your sight is blurry because of the tears,but you look at Himchan from the distance. You wipe your eyes not saying a word.

Daehyun's Pov

Jaeyeon walk out the corner and look at Himchan hyung directly. *Pabo ya Jaeyeon...I'm trying to help you... Don't look...You'll hurt more looking at him.*   I take a step, ready to pull her back to the corner again. Himchan hyung speak and I stop.

 

"Ah Jaeyeon. I was going to explain this to you, but since your here, I guess I don't need to say anything." he hung his hand around Sunhwa and peck on her lips just like what he have done to you.

You scoffed. One more drop of tear slide down. Not because of the scene but blaming yourself being easily  cheated by a lovely boy you though he were. While he was just being selfish and hurting you as much as he could.

Sunhwa's Pov

I'm just waiting for Himchan to finish his words. Daehyun Daehyun Daehyun you only look at Jaeyeon during the class but do you know Jaeyeon like Himchan. If I can't have you, I will hurt the one you love. I date Himchan for hurting Jaeyeon, not for his hugs and kisses. Finally, Jaeyeon gets her retribution she owed to. Jaeyeon ah...Do you enjoy it?

 

 

" Oh, kurigo. You're just a random girl I play with when I get bored." Himchan look at you with no expression.