Chapter 14

Mr. Tokki

Your Pov

The sunlight is so bright. I try to cover the beam with my hand. I look at my watch 7:02. I gasp and bounce up from the bed. *Flower shop!!* I look around and see Daehyun sleeping on Himchan's bed. * Gomawo...you help me a lot yesterday..* then I tip toe out of his room.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

Daehyun's Pov

She looks so frustrated and tired. She should get some rest. I hold her shoulders and press her down to the bed. My heart pound so fast when our face come so close. Tear drops glistened as they ran down her cheeks. I cup her face in my hands and brush away the tears on her face with my thumb. She close her eyes and turn her back on me. I walk to my desk and sit down. I turn on the lamp and open the notebook. During the night I can hear little sounds of her sob. 

 

After grooming, you look at the watch. * I still have time* you take out a piece of paper and write something down. Then you run to the flower shop. 8:00 . You turn the doorplate to OPEN. You start moving pots of daisy outside the shop. When you put down the last pot of daisy, you bend down and look at the white daisy. * Daisy, I will still love you. Even though I break up with Himchan you're still my favorite flower.* You walk back into the store and start polish the vases.

 

Himchan's Pov

I look in the glass. No more wine.  *Sunhwa... Jaeyeon...Jaeyeon... Sunhwa... I'm such a terrible guy...* I stand up and leave the bar. I walk back to the dorm and knock door 302. Daehyun didn't response. It's 8:30. Maybe he's still sleeping.I turn the door knob. It was unlocked as usual. Thanks Daehyun. I open the door and see Daehyun sleeping on my bed. His back is facing me so I walk over.

" Daehyun ah.. Miahae...I punch you so hard yesterday. I bought you cheese cake and it's on your desk. Forgive your hyung..." 

 

Himchan left the room and walk down the corridor. Daehyun turn over and look at the cheese cake on his desk.

" Nado...Mianhae hyung.. I didn't mean to be so mean...is that.. I love Jaeyeon so much..."

 

The door bell ring and you turn back to greet.

"Hwangyong hamni...da...." you slow down and your smile fade away.

It's Himchan.

" Jaeyeon... I just wanted to say...Mianhaeyo..." Himchan reach out his hand try to grab your hand but you pull back. *Himchan must be sad to be cheated on Sunhwa...but I will not show pity this time.*

You take out a letter and take Himchan's hand. You place it on his hand and fold his hand signaling him to keep it. Then you walk back to the corner and take the broom. 

Himchan's Pov

Jaeyeon pull back. I must have hurt her a lot, just like what Sunhwa have done to me...She don't feel like talking to me but she give me a letter. I stand there for a while, she keep on sweeping the floor and left me standing there. I guess I'll just leave. I walk out the shop and see a pot of daisy. Daisy,the flower I sent her. I sigh and open the letter.

                             Talking dirty is a thousand times cleaner than a lie.

                                   I  can forgive you, but it's hard to make someone trust you again.                                                                                               Thank you for the times you once spend with me.

 I take a last look on you through the window and left the shop. I'm a terrible guy hurting such a kind girl. Mianhaeyo Jaeyeon and thank you for your lesson.