Chapter 3

Mr. Tokki

You down his oblique bangs softly. Daehyun is now lying on his bed sleeping. After making so much effort, you finally lay him down. You took a chair and sit next to his bed. This is the second time to look so close at him. His lips open slightly and breathe steadily  *Good night, Daehyun* You stand up and suddenly recall the scene when Daehyun pushes you to the door and hug you. You shook your head* He needs to rest, I hope he will feel better tomorrow*

You walk to the door and is about to open it. A sudden curiosity stops you. You turn back and look around the room. Out of the blue, it is quite neat. There are two sets of bed, desk and closet. You see earphone tangle up on the right desk. * That must be Daehyun's desk...I wonder where is his other roomate...*  You take the glass of milk out from your pocket and place it on his desk. A little box is place on the desk too. Although you feel guilty but you still open the box and see a pretty necklace inside.* This is a girl's necklace, why is Daehyun keeping this. He has special fondness? No..it can't be...Maybe he likes someone...Oooo...got you* You left a sticky note on the glass, then you check the other desk. A frame on the table caught your attention, you see a girl in the picture.* Isn't it Sunhwa?* You gulp and look closer, touching your scar on your arm.

Sunhwa hates you. You didn't do anything to her, but she tease you whenever she can. She's jealous of everything on you, and what makes her more pissed off is you never been shake by her mean words. You never show any feelings when she tease on you, beacause you know if you cry or fight back she will have a sense of suceed and tease you more. You rather swallow everything down and just let it be.

#Beep 

You are frighten by the sudden sound, and you find out it is the electronic clock. 11:00P.M. * I have to go!* You take a last look to the frame* Is Sunhwa someone's date?* and you peek at Daehyun sleeping serenely then you close the door.