Chapter 15

Mr. Tokki

It's 12:00. Ajuma says I can close the shop at 12:00 last week and give me half day off. When I leave the counter and walk towards the door, a figure enter. It's Daehyun. For no reason I feel my heart being warmed. I never have this kind of feeling from Himchan. 

Daehyun's Pov

She smiles at me and my heart is pounding so hard. Jaeyeon can you feel me...Her eyes look sad. I bet Jaeyeon is thinking about Himchan hyung now. I can tell from her expression. She really needs someone to hug her now. I can't... unfortunately.. I'm not his boyfriend. " Thinking about someone?" I'm surprised at the words coming out suddenly from my mouth. 

Your Pov

Himchan. But I decide not to answer him  and ask him " Are you?"  yeah...the  necklace on his desk, I'm curious about what happen to him and his girl.

Daehyun's Pov

My heart beat faster. She ask me " Are you?" Should I tell her?

" Actually... Yes. I am."

" Who? The girl suppose to wear the necklace on your desk? But you reject Sunhwa…”

Daehyun's Pov

*Ah…Jaeyeon must have seen the necklace on my table...that was actually for you...but that day I found out you are hugging with Himchan hyung.*  I feel my heart lost a few beats. " It’s not Sunhwa. It’s someone else…" I tried to hide my emotions and answer her in a calm way. I turn my face and look out the window.

Your Pov

Daehyun must have suffer from his relationship, no wonder why he sleeps so much this week... Maybe I can help him stop being so sad in return. Let me try to make him speak it out. Speaking out will make people feel better."Did you still love her? " I look at his face from the side.

" Maybe...erm..I mean..yes..."

" Did she know? "

" No...she doesn't know anything."

" Why don't you confess?" you try to encourage him

" You think if I confess now, will she agree?"

" I don't know...but since your such a gentleman..She’ll probably agree.”

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah. Oppa hwaiting!" you act in a cute way to cheer him up and make him more confident to confess to his girl.

 

Suddenly, Daehyun move his face so close to you and you blink. Your heart pound so fast. Your heart never pound this fast when Himchan kiss you. You blush and turn away. * Is Daehyun playing with me too? He said he likes someone el….*  Daehyun cup your cheek and kiss your forehead. Your eyes widen and Daehyun pull back slowly with a smile.

 

“ Saranghaeyo, Jaeyeon.”

 

 

 

That night you walk back to the dorm and throw yourself on the bed. Someone knock your door and you go to open the door. You look to the left. Nobody. You look to the right. Nobody. *Moya...* when you're going to close the door something caught your sight. You bend down and pick up a familiar necklace tied on a familiar notebook.

 

 

Ready for the sequel?

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/657963/his-diary-mr-tokki-sequel-romance-you-himchan-bap-daehyun-youngjae