Chapter 5

Mr. Tokki

 

Daehyun's Pov

*Where am I... Ahh...I feel so dizzy...oh..Jaeyeon...help me back here...* I sit up from the bed and look at Himchan hyung's bed. * Maybe he sleep in Youngjae's house...Wait! Did she find out something?* I stand up and see a glass of milk on my desk with a sticky note on it:

                  U! YU! PI! BU! DA! E! HYUN!

              Have a good rest, see you tomorrow :-D

 *Whew... she didn't find out...Jaeyeon is being so cute...*

Daehyun chuckled, he take your milk and drink it. While Daehyun is wipping his milky mustache someone knock the door.

" It's me hyung!" the door open and Youngjae walk in.

"You?Youngjae?" Daehyun put down the glass.

"Well...Yes?!" Youngjae said in a hesitation.

"Where's Himchan hyung? Hyung should be with you. I thought he slept at your house last night..." Daehyun put on his uniform while asking.

"Ah hyung probably go to play with some other girls again...Bali! We'll be late for school." Younjae hang his arms around Daehyun.

" Youngjae ah...What if you fall in love with Junhong and you don't know he's a playboy,Junhong told me to keep a secret from you. You are cheated by Junhong and you don't know at all. I want to tell you the truth but I'm afraid it might hurt you and also Junhong is like a brother to me. Do you think you can find out yourself or I have to tell you the truth?" 

"Whoa hyung... you write fanfics don't you..." Youngjae is amazed by the plot Daehyun suddenly throw out.

"I'm serious, just pretend and think"

"Well I guess I will have a mental breakdown if I find out who I love is cheating on me for a long time. Also, I will be very disappointed at you,thought you were a nice guy but not. You hid the secret just like the one who cheated on me. Why are you asking such a weird stuff?" Younjae turn the door knob.

"Oh.. I see....Wait! Let me take my notebook!" Daehyun ignore Youngjae's question and reach to his drawer to take out a notebook.

" Ah..I see...hyung is really writtting a fanfic..." Youngjae murmur to himself and open the door.