Chapter 8

Mr. Tokki

Your Pov

*What's happening all of the sudden? I'm sorry for not being responsible on my work,but do you have to punish me that hard? *

Tears are trickling down my cheeks... so embarrassing...I want to dig a hole and hide inside now...

Just then Daehyun grab your hand and pull you up. You still keep your head down and wish he can take you somewhere else. As you wish he squeeze your hand tightly and start walking out of the classroom. You  walk silently behind him still holding his hand. You arrive at the roof top and he let go of you. You stand there and look down. Daehyun walk closer to you and lift your cheeks softly. You blink and look away to control your tears.  He pat the dust off from your uniform.

"Gomawo..."  you choked

"Does it still hurt?"Daehyun gently caress your cheeks.

You shook your head and start walking back the staircase. Skipping off class doesn't makes you feel right . You convince yourself to go back to the classroom although you don't want to.

"yah. Eodiga?" Daehyun grab your wrist and you stop. 

"Classroom" and you keep on walking but Daehyun pull you back.

" Don't force yourself! You want to be smack on the face more?" Daehyun's fierce tone frighten you. 

You look at him mysterious, you feel like his words make your feet glued to the ground. 

Daehyun's Pov

Jaeyeon take a deep breath and walk to the edge of the roof top. She sit down and hang her legs out of the railings just like what I usually did. Did I scared Jaeyeon?  I walk over and sit next to her. Jaeyeon is being so quiet… Maybe I’ll just wait for her when she wants to talk…