Chapter 12

Mr. Tokki

Daehyun's Pov

"Ah Jaeyeon. I was going to explain this to you, but since your here, I guess I don't need to say anything." I hide in the corner and listen. *Moya Himchan hyung, you're being so harsh on Jaeyeon. Don't you feel a little guilty to hurt such a innocent girl?* I found myself holding a fist. " Oh, kurigo. You're just a random girl I play with when I get bored." Enough Himchan hyung. Stop hurting her.

 

Daehyun step out from the corner and grap Himchan's uniform on the chest, he held his fist up high ready to beat Himchan. "Omo...why is Daehyun here." You heard Sunhwa gasp and you look up.

Himchan block Daehyun's fist and punch Daehyun's stomache. When Daehyun is trying to get his balance, Himchan clench his teeth and punch Daehyun in the face. Daehyun fall to the ground holding his stomache with a painful frown. Some blood came out from Daehyun's mouth. 

" How dare you trying to punch your hyung!" Himchan shout at Daehyun.

You was frighten by Himchan suddenly turning into another person. You saw Daehyun was suffering on the ground and you was going to take a step forward to help Daehyun up but a figure brush past your sight. " Daehyun! " You stop and see Sunhwa's nervous expression. Himchan widden his eyes to see his girl showing an affectionate concern to Daehyun. You look back at Himchan and saw him being dumb at the spot.

" Don't touch me! " Daehyun pull back from Sunhwa's grip and place a hand on the wall for support to stand up.

" Sunhwa ah... What's going on?" Himchan gulp and look at Sunhwa standing next to Daehyun.

" Hyung, she confess to me but I rejected her. But I think she's fine. I found her being with you that day." Daehyun pant and wipe off the blood coming out off his mouth. 

Sunhwa was in  a panic to hear Daehyun telling everthing. You stand motionless trying to figure out such a big disturbance.

" What are you talking about!" Himchan grab Daehyun's uniform and shake him vigorously. He hold his fist, ready to puch Daehyun again, but Daehyun stand there with no resistance.

" Hurt me, just like what you do to Jaeyeon! " Daehyun  look at Himchan fiercely.

You look at Daehyun. * He knows I like Himchan? *

Himchan let out a deep breath and let go of Daehyun. Sunhwa look at Himchan, afraid of what he will do to her.

" Do you ever love me ?" Himchan look into Sunhwa's eyes.

" I... I....." Sunhwa glance at Daehyun and look down.

" Enough..." Himchan walk away and left.

" I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you...Jaeyeon..." Sunhwa apologize to you and peek at Daehyun wishing  to save her portrayal in Daehyun's mind. 

Your Pov

"I didn't mean to hurt you"  I think I realize something. Sunhwa fake a relationship with Himchan. She date Himchan just to hurt me. But it seems Himchan likes her a lot. She break Himchan's heart. She got what she want, she makes Himchan to broke my heart. Wait? Is she looking at Daehyun while apologizing to me. What a good actor. She likes Daehyun and I am so sure about it.  I look at the scar  on my arm. Yes. The one she ACCIDENTLY cut me during the art class. There she goes again, apologizing to act innocent as usual. But why is she hurting me again? She still didn't feel bored to bullying others isn't she. I'm not going to let it be this time. SMACK. I'm not surprise that I slap her face. It's not my fault, someone just have to wake her up. A sudden misery pour out from my heart and I started to cry. 

Sunhwa Pov

Jaeyeon slapped me. Since when she learn to fight back. Arghh. She's just ruin everything thought I was going to suceed this time. What the...  Daehyun is looking at her again. And now he's grabbing Jaeyeon's hand ready to leave. No. No way. 

 

Sunhwa reach out her hand and slap off your hand holding Daehyun's. Daehyun look back at Sunhwa for a while. He walks over to Sunhwa and Sunhwa take a few steps back.

" It's not fun at all to deceive other people's feelings. I'm just a passerby in your heart. You'll find a better man someday. Don't make yourself look stupid." 

Daehyun left Sunhwa and pull you away.