Chapter 13

Mr. Tokki

Daehyun's Pov

I hold my stomache. It's been a long since last time I fight with hyung. We. BAP used to communicate with each other by fighting.  I can feel blood drawing down to my chin. I have to stanch bleeding. I hold on to Jaeyeon's hand trying to reassure her. I take her to my room. 302. I walk in and make her sit on my bed. I went to the drawer beside the bed. I took out the energency kit and place it on the bed, and I sit down next to her.

Your Pov 

My brain totally blank out after everything happen so intensly. Daehyun rub his stomache and sit next to me. I wipe my tears and took over the emergency kit. I take out the cotton wool and press it his lips. I don't know why my hand keep on shaking. Daehyun cover his hand on mine and press the wool by himself. " I can handle it by myself." he raise his other hand and put my hand down. He take the emergency kit and walk to the bathroom. I look at the desk on the other side of the room. I'm sure the desk is Himchan's. Sunhwa's photo is still on his desk. Tears trickle down again.

 

 Daehyun hear you crying. He quickly stick a bandage and walk out. He gently sit down next to you and pat your back to smooth you. 

Daehyun's Pov

Fortunately, tomorrow is saturday. She can rest and adjust her mood...it's been a hard day for her.