Chapter 1

Mr. Tokki

" See you tomorrow, Jaeyeon! " Hyerin says while waving her hand and walking out the classroom.

" annyeonghigaseyo" You smile and nod to Hyerin.

You stand up and look around. The classroom is empty and left a figure still sleeping on his desk.* He's really good at sleeping...He's been sleeping for one week I think...*  You grab the broom and start sweeping the floor. Today is your turn to be the student in duty and so is the one now sleeping on his desk. You walk over and shake him gently.

" Daehyun ah...wake up. You have to wipe the window. " You feel his body heated and you bend down trying to check if he is okay.

B.A.P is known as a group of kingkas in Seoul High, and Daehyun is one one of them too, but in your conception, he is the most tender upon six of them. Daehyun is from Busan,so he lives in the students dorm,just like you.

" Daehyun ah...gwenchanayo? " You crouch beside his desk and look up to his hidden face.

" I'm fine... " Daehyun answer in a shaky voice with his head still covered.

Suddenly, Daehyun sit up and pull his black mask up to cover his face.He faces you and look into your eyes. Your face is just inches away from him. You can smell the aroma from his uniform, when you look back up,you never see Daehyun look so sad. You can feel him crying inside by looking through his eyes. Daehyun take a deep breath, then he walk out the classroom. * He's probably going to the roof again...* Somehow you feel you can mentally connect with Daehyun.

Everytime you feel sad or want to be alone and stay in a quiet place, you straigtly go to the roof, and everytime you go to the roof, you will meet Daehyun. Daehyun always put a earphone on and wear a black mask,sitting on the edge and hung his legs out between the railing. Sometimes Daehyun gives you a feeling of mysteriuos and makes you want to know more about him. But he was same as you, hidding everyting in the inside and cover all up. 

It's 17:00 after finish cleaning up, you head to Tia Flower Shop, the place you work at afterschool. When you walk out the school you saw Himchan leaning on the gate with his hand in the pocket smiling at you. 

"Aigoo woori Yeonie look so tired~" Himchan hung his hand around you and make you stick closer to him.

" Ani, I'm just cleaning up our classroom" you look up and smile at him.

While you look up Himchan lean down and peck your lips. Your cheeks turn red and you look away.

Daehyun was looking at you on the roof top, listening to his music with a painful look, he pull down his mask and breath hardly.* I guess I'm sick...*

"See..see you tomorrow..." You enter the flower shop and wave goodbye to Himchan.

Himchan waved through the glass window with a charming smile and walk away.

 

 #Ring (Message)

     CHANIE, I'm in the coffee shop. Bali~

   You promise me not to be late~