Chapter 2

Mr. Tokki

It's 10 P.M. You turn the doorplate into Closed. 

" Ajuma see you" You take off the green apron and hang it on the hook beside the door.

You walk into GS-25(Korea's convenient store) on the corner and buy a glass of hot milk, when you walk out the store you hear someone coughing really hard. You look to the right and see a guy leaning over the table .* Daehyun?*

"Daehyun?" you walk closer carefully and stretch your head to make sure it's him.

"Jae...Jaeyeon..." Daehyun pant and scowl.

" Omo...Daehyun are you okay?" You squeeze the glass of milk into your pocket and reach your hand out to feel his forehead.*It's so hot... *

" Please..can you help me back to the dorm..."Daehyun attempt to stand up from the chair but fall back on it.

" I think you should go to the hospital." You let his arm hang around your neck and hold his waist to make him stand up and balance.

"No...no... I want to go back to my room..." he hardly make a step forward.

You support him to the dorm,his head lean on your shoulder and all along the way you only hear foot steps and Daehyun breathing through his mask. * I should have noticed he was sick when he  was sleeping on the desk today!*  For no reason you scold yourself inside for being careless.

"There...." Daehyun point at  room 302.

You open the door and drag Daehyun in. Suddenly you feel Daehyun stand up by his own  and turn to you. His gaze makes you dissoluble and the next second he press you to the door and make the door slam abruptly.

" What are you doing?" you try to escape from his hands pressing on your shoulders,but he press you harder and make himself closer to you. His face is just next to yours.

Daehyun pull down his mask.

"Jaeyeon..." he speaks softly next to your ears and your neck can feel his breathe. Then Daehyun embrace you into his arms. *Jaeyeon ah... I love you so much...Why do you choose Himchan hyung...why...ah..My head... *

Daehyun suddenly fainted, his body collapse in front of you, you try to catch him but he fall straight to the ground.

" Daehyun...?"

" Daehyun...!!"