Day 1

Fated to Love You

A/N : Hello! Next chapter! Yay hehe enjoy.

---------------------------------

Kibum lied down on the bed with many thought running through his mind.

“Will it really happen in three days?” He asked his self. He quickly sat up. “Aish, will it really happen?” he said and glanced at the fortune. “Then again. I did trust the fortune.”

“Please change me so I can love again.” he said and closed his eyes.

------------------------------------

DAY 1

“Kibum-ah! Wake up.” a woman shouts.

“Mmmmm.” Kibum mumbled.

“Hurry get ready. I’ve got you another blind date. Think you’ll like her.” She said.

Kibum opened his eyes. “Ugghh.” he whined. “Be there in a bit.” he shouted and got dressed down.

Breakfast

“So… Who is she?” he asked.

“Wow wow wow. You’re never interested in these things. So why are you now?” His mother asked.

“I don’t know. Just curious.” Kibum said calmly. But actually he wants to go find the person that would change his life.

“Ahh.” she gave a grin. “So you’re finally going to listen to me?” she asked.

“Not sure. We’ll see what happens.” he said and left the table.

------------

VRRRROOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

“Oppa! You’re the best.” girls shouted everywhere around the race track.

“AAaaaahhh!!” they shouted crazily.

*tsk* the man in a racing red racing suite matching his car smirked.

VROOM VROOM

He drifted away for the win.

“AND AGAIN! THE FAMOUS AND MOST KILLER OF ALL RACERS WON AGAIN!!!” the announcer shouted through all the screaming.

The man came out of his race car with pride taking off his helmet. His hair shined like gold. His eyes were as fearce and strong like a cat. He was the most handsome thing ever.

Announcers and news reporters gathered around him.

“How do you feel about winning?” one asked.

“No let me ask first. How was-”

“What is your secret?” one news reporter asked?

*tsk* he chuckled. “Courage.” he said and walked away from the producers smirking but they just followed.

“Oppa Saranghae!” Fans shout from everywhere.

“You’re so handsome!”

He turned around to the fans, and gave them a farewell goodbye wave.

“Waaah!” the announcer admired. “Give Onew a big hand!”

“Aaaahh!!”

------------------------------

*Gulp* “The woman drank her water.”

*sigh* Kibum sighed at his boring date. “Well it’s been 1 hour. Bye, and lets never see each other again.” He said and gave her a glare before going.

The woman was left in his dust. “Aish..” she whined. “I should’ve said something. He’s the cutest I’ve seen this year. And he didn‘t even bother to ask for my name.” she pouted.  “By the looks of it… Seems like he wasn’t interested in me at all!” she finally realized. “Hmm what ever. Im Yoona can find better.” she said and checked herself in her little mirror and got up to leave.

----------------

BAM

“Hey how was it?” Kibums mother asked.

“The usual. Boring.” Hey sighed and took off his shoes.

His mother face went down. “I guess. I’ll keep looking.”

“Umma. I don’t want it anymore.” Kibum stopped. “Please let me choose the one I love?” he asked.

She started to breathe hard. “Don’t you remember last time? Your first and only love. He crushed you.” she said. “This is why I’m trying my best to choose for you.” she said. “I only want the best for my son.”

“If you really do… Let me choose. I know the next one will work out umma.” he said.

“And how would you know? What if that person screws you up like the last one?” she asked.

“Why wont you let me choose?”

BLAP

Kibum felt stung by the slap he just received.

“Why are you so arrogant? Just 5 years ago you weren’t like this.”

*tsk* he smirked and brought the courage to look at his mom in the face again.

“Umma…. Do you even care? If you did you wouldn’t be doing this to me. Forcing me to go on blind dates. I should be able to choose the one person.”

BLAP

“You’ve changed.” She said.

“Umma. I didn’t deserve that slap.” Key said. “All I want was freedom.”

She was about to send him another slap but he caught it in time. “I know everything already. Why you don’t care or love me. It’s because you’re not my biological mother.”
Her eyes widen.

“You seriously don’t think that I would find out someday?” he asked her. “I know about you. You and your dirty tricks making my mother suicide.” he said.

BLAP

“That’s not true!” she shouted.

“From now on. I want you t stay out of my life umma.” he said and went up to his room.

FLASHBACK

“What would you do is your wife ever finds us together like this?” the woman lying down between the man asked.

“Chae Yeon-ah.” The man gently said and leaned against the wall. “No matter what happens all I know is that I love you.

“Jong kook-ah. You promise me?” she asked.

“Mmmn.” he nodded.

BAM

They widen their eyes.

“Eu-Eun Hye Unni.” Chae Yeon said.

“Eu-Eun Hye-ah.” he said looking worried.

“Get away from my husband!” She shouted and grabbed onto Chae Yeon’s hair.

“Le-let go of her?” Jong Kook said and threw Eun Hye away.

Eun Hye cried on the group while her husband helps another woman getting up.

----------------

“I’m sorry sweetie.” she said looking at her baby. “Because… because your father doesn’t love me anymore.” she said and kissed her baby multiple times.

After that she put her baby down on the crib and picked up her husbands photo. “I love you honey. No other but you.” she said and kissed the picture and hugged it.

After setting down the photo she grabbed the gun next to the table.

“Goodbye world.” she said and closed her eyes before setting a blow right through her stomach.

BAM

*sob* *sob* *sob*

“I’m sorry Kibum. But I seriously do love you.” the woman cried helplessly.

-------------------------------------

DAY 2

beep* Beep*

“Mmm??” Kibum mumbled and looked at the time. “Huh? 7:00 a.m?” he asked. “Shoot.” he said and rushed to get ready. After getting done dressing down in his suite he thought. “Why didn’t umma wake me up today?” he asked himself.

“Right… we had an argument.” he said and went down. As he got to the living room he just saw his mother watching t.v. he walked by and put on his shoe but she didn’t seem to notice him.

“Aish!” He whined. “Umma!” KiBum shouted and went to his mother to see her holding a bottle of pills. “Umma! What did you do?!”

-------------------------------------------

Lol Oh my Damn! Lol shoot, since this happened? Will Kibum really get to meet the person that will change his life forever? Or will he stay a loner? Find out on the next chapter. (Which will probably not be updated soon. Teehee)

--cutie2shoe