You Are Mine

Fated to Love You

Hey readers. LoL I am going to update again. Keke,  hope you’ll enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------

“What!” A man in an apron very much like a chef shouted as all the workers gathered around. “How could you said that to me. Did you forget who i am? I’m your boss.” Minho shouted.

Krystal rolled her eyes at Minho.

“Oppa-ah stop it.” Sulli said and turned towards Krystal. “Unnie i’m sorry. I know i do a lot of things bad but i promise i will do better next time.” Sulli said and bowed.

“Unnie~?” Krystal said and rolled her eyes at Sulli.

“I told you to stop!” Minho shouted once again.

Krystal chuckled. “Of course you would defend her. A brother and sister in love with each other? How disgusting.” Kyrstal said in disgust and rolled her eyes at him.

“Un- i mean Krystal-shi.” Sulli said and widened her eyes.

“That’s not true.” Minho said. “We are not siblings.” Minho began.

“Minho oppa.” Sulli looked at Minho.

“She’s actually my fiancé. She was brought here to live with me because we needed to know each other better. And actually she doesn’t love me. I’m the one that loves her.” Minho finished.

Krystal stood in confusion.

“Now that you know, you know why i always stand up for her.” Minho said.

“Oppa, i thought you…….” Sulli couldn’t finish.

Krystal rolled her eyes and let the room. The workers began to scatter back to their positions.

“Oppa.” Sulli looked at him with watery eyes while Minho looked away without pride.

------------------------------------------------------------------

MEAWHILE

“I always thought about him. But after i came back, i never saw him again.” Onew said.

Kibum looked at him with sincerity. “And how long did you leave?” he asked.

“For 15 years.” Onew said.

Kibum sighed hopelessly. “Well you were that late….”

Onew sighed. “Yeah, but i still don’t know why i’m thinking about him everytime i come here. It is like… we are soulmates.” Onew said.

Kibum looked at him. “I’m sorry.”

“Pwuahahahahah!!!!” Onew laughed. “Just kidding.”

Kibum looked at him in disbelief.

“I’m not gay! Oh boy you fell for it.” Onew said trying to breathe calmly.

“Yah! Aish.” Kibum said and got up to leave but was held back when Onew grabbed his wrist. “What now?” Kibum asked.

“What if i am gay?” Onew asked.

“I don’t know how to solve that. Aish.”  Kibum said and try to yank his wrist out and widen his eyes. He felt their lips pressed against each other.

“He.. he… His lips are so smooth.” Kibum thought. “Why would he?”

Onew slowly pulled away. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that Kibum had on a shocked face.

“Yah what’s up with that face?” Onew stopped the silence. Kibum slowly reached up to touch his lips. “This is nothing like the movies i see.”

“Yah! H-how could steal a kiss from me?” Kibum asked shyly.

Onew looked at Key. “Well it’s not the first time… Besides, i was just confirming if i was gay or not.”

“Yah! I’m not a test product that you can do anything you to at anytime.” Kibum said and was about to walk away but was pulled back again. His face leaned close to Onews as their nose brushed against each other.

Onew looked into Kibum’s eyes. “I also found the answer. Don’t you want to know?” He asked.

Kibum swallowed his saliva as his mouth became dryer.

“At the first kiss we had….” Onew Began. “I already considered you mine.”

Kibum widened his eyes.

Onew smiled and gave Kibum another quick peck and started running.

“Yah!” Kibum shouted.

“Bye, i’ll see you tomorrow.” Onew saluted to him and jogged away.

Kibum chuckled. “Yah! What am i thinking. This is wrong.” Kibum thought. “But….” He reached to touch his lips again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mmm…” a boy moaned as he slowly opened his eyes. He began to stretch sitting down. Sniff* sniff* “What’s that smell?” The boy asked and saw a old hobo leaning against him. He slowly pushed the old man away.

He stood up and found himself sleeping in the subway again. "Time to go find me some breakfast." He said popped his knuckles. "Ack." He moaned and touched his forehead.

Flashback*

Sulli puts medicine on him.

End of Flashback

He chuckled as he came back to reality.

"Yah~"

He turned around feeling someone tap his shoulders. He turned around and saw a gang of men in black suits.

The boy ran as fast as he could after faking a smile.

"Aish." the leader whined. "Yah you stop right there!"

They ran all over the subway.

The boy ran as fast as he could until he hid behind column. He panted as he finally stop. His breath shortened as the gang stopped right infront of the column.

"Boss, he's gone."

"Aish!" The boss whined and wacked the guy on the head. "i know that!" He said getting irritated while the boy tried to hold his breath.

"Yah! you two go that way! and you two that way." the boss gave his dogs instructions to find the boy. "Aish." he whined and went the opposite of where the boy was hiding.

As they all scattered away, the boy came out and ran away.

-------------------------------------------------------

"At the first kiss we had, i already considered you mine."

Onew's Words ran through Kibum's head.

"Aish." Kibum ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Why am i thinking about that?" Kibum asked himself getting frustrated. A smile creeped up his face when he remembered their kiss. "What to do?" He smiled widely.

"But is he serious?" Kibum asked. "Keke." he smiled and got up to leave the company.

MEANWHILE

Achoo*

Onew sneezed.

"Yah, what is wrong with you? you've been sneezing all day."

"I don't know. i was okay this morning." Onew said rubbing his nose still holding a nut driver. "I guess i was running for too long."

"Well, maybe you should be going home."

"Yah! Ok Taecyeon, I'm not going to fall for that. You just don't want me to fix my race car so you'll beat me next month huh?" Onew gave him a look.

"No." Taecyeon said trying not to smile.

"Yah! your ears are all red already." Onew chuckled.

"Aish, why does my ear always turn red?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yobo~" an ageyo voice blurted.

"Aegi's appa(Baby's daddy)", Taeceyon said and smiled widely hugging his husband.

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet Khunnie." Taecyeon said pinching his lovers cheek.

"Awh, we should go eat. How about..... Sam gyup sal(pork)." Nickhun said.

"Egh." Onew sighed. "Seeing them like this is going to make me crazy." Onew said and a flash back came to him.

FlashBack

"I also found the answer. Don't you want to know?" Onew said holding onto Kibum waist as their nose brushed against each other.

End of Flashback

Onew began to chuckle.

"Hmm, 2:00pm? Thinking about it i haven't eaten lunch yet." Onew said and his stomach started grumbling.

"Onew are you coming?" Nickhun asked.

"Yeah." Onew replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy wearing a hat entered a store.

He looked around as he reached the cooked food section. He began to stuff sanwiches and buns in his pocket. as he finished, he walked out of the store looking down.

Beep beep beep

He ran as soon as he heard the alaram went off.

"Yah!" An ajumma shouted. "Theif! Theif! catch that theif!!"

"Eh?" Minho questioned walking by, as he saw a little fragile boy running towards him. He grabbed onto the boy and they both fell down on the ground.

The boy tried to grip free and started punching Minho on the chest.

"Yah! You. I am going to make justice in this country." He said not letting him go.

"Yah let go~!" the boy shouted.

"Ajumma i caught him!" Minho shouted.

The boy knowing that he was going to be in trouble struggled trying to grip free still having the hat on.

"Yah! Who are you?!" Minho shouted and took off his hat. He stared mesmerized at the boys beautiful face.

"Got you!" the ajumma said pulling the boy up harshly. "You are going behind bars."

Minho also stood up.

"Thank you son, for helping me catch this theif." the ajumma thanked.

But Minho's attention was not on the ajumma but the boy. He looked at the boy being dragged away by citizens. The boy also did not keep his gaze off from Minho.

"Yah! You punk! It's all because of you i'm going to jail now. Don't you forget! I will get my revenge!" he shouted at Minho.

Minho stared at him with flaming charisma. "I-i'm sorry....." he apologized still holding the hat.

-------------

"Minho oppa" Sulli said smiling as Minho entered the house.

Minho looked at her but did not say anything and was about to go into his room.

"Oppa." Sulli called him again causing Minho to stop. "Don't do this to me." Sulli said.

And again he began walking.

"Oppa." Sulli said running to Minho and hugged him from the back. "Oppa."

Minho slightly turned his head.

"Please oppa. You have to listen to me." Sulli begged.

"I'm sorry." Minho blurted. "I didn't mean to them the truth."

"Oppa you've got it all wrong i-" Sulli was cut off.

"Don't do this to me." Minho said. "You have to let go of me before i get out of control."

"Oppa i- i have something to tell you." Sulli began. "Thank you oppa. I know that you've been showing how much you care about me and.... And it's time for me to show how much i care about you."

"Don't lie to me." Minho said.

"Oppa no. I love you. I really love you." Sulli said.

"I said don't like to me." Minho shouted and pushed Sulli's hands away and opened the door and locked it.

Sulli stood outside the door.

"Oppa!" She shouted. "Please i beg you. You have to promise me you wont do anything crazy."

"Aish!" inside Minho threw everything on the ground and shouted uncontrolably.

"Oppa~" Sulli began to cry.

"Go away! i want to be alone." He shouted.

"Oppa!" Sulli wouldn't give up. "Open the door!"

Minho opened the door and pulled Sulli harshly into an embrace, "I told you to stop it." Minho said. "Or i'll lose control."

"Oppa mianhe~" Sulli cried more.

"Stop crying. I-i'm sorry." Minho said trying to calm her down. "I-i didn't mean to yell at you... I'm sorry."

Sulli kept crying.

"I'm sorry. i promise i wont ever hurt you again." Minho assured.

"Oppa Mianhe~" Sulli apologized once again.

"I-.... I love you Sulli."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol!!!, how dramatic. kekeke, and Haha I got Taekhun in here now. yay!  well i hope you enjoyed. hahaha!! ^^