What's His Name?

Fated to Love You

(Hello! Mrry Christmas everyone! Hehe~:] enjoy reading!)

-------------------------------------

KiBum’s Pov:

I gasp at the sudden kiss. I felt chills go down my body as our lips locked together. This feeling, the awkwardness feeling roaming through my body. I felt as light as a feather. I feel as if today couldn’t get any worser…. But somehow.. It seems right. Is he the person I have been looking for? The wonderful change in my life?

I soon came back to reality and pushed him off me quickly, wiping my cut lip.

“Yah! Ack*” I shouted at him but moaned in pain as my lip started bleeding. I looked at his lips and had a cut too. I gave him a strong glare as I felt hatred flowing through my every veins.

“I-I-I’m sorry….” he apologized.

End of Pov

“I didn’t mean to-” Onew widen his eyes as a tear fell down from Kibum’s eyes.

Kibum turned away in shame and head in his car driving off.

Onew stood dumbfounded with a bleeding lip.

“A-are you okay?” Sulli asked.

“Eh?” Onew turned around and saw beautiful Sulli.

“Here.” Sulli reached into her pocket and handed him a handkerchief . “You’re lip… it’s bleeding.” Sulli pointed to her lip.

“Ahh.” Onew grabbed onto the handkerchief and wiped his lip. “ack” he moaned in pain. “Mmm.. Thanks.” Onew said and went in the restaurant first.

“Hrmm.” Sulli sighed. “Poor oppa… his hopes were ruined.”

--------

“That jerk!” Kibum mumbled to him self as he was sitting in his car by the Han River.

He felt his bleeding lip. Flashbacks went through his head making him feel nauseas.

“Why! Why did it happen to me?” He came back to reality. “A stranger! I kissed a stranger!” he whined and leaned to the starring wheel.

“Then again… He could be the one… that I have been waiting for.” I thought then started chuckling like a fan girl.

------------

“We are leaving.” Onew said and pulled on the girl’s arm.

“Hey!” she said and walked behind Onew. She looked at Onew’s masculine back and began to smile at being dragged by Onew.

When they finally got in the car, Onew noticed the girl smiling like crazy.

“What’s with you?” he asked.

“Oppaaaa~” she smiled.

Onew chuckled. “Aish” he knuckled her forehead. “Yah. Luna. Park Luna.” he said and stared into her eyes.

Luna began to move backwards in shyness.

“Are you really that crazy over me?” Onew asked.

“Of course!” she jumped up. “Every moment I have with y-” she cut off short. “What happened to your lip?” she noticed.

“Ahemn.” Onew cleared his throat and sat straight. “Nothing…” he said and drove off.

NEXT DAY

*7:00a.m*

Beep* Beep* Beep*

“Aish.” Onew tapped on the alarm clock to stop the noise.

She sat up straight with only a boxer on. He held his hands together and rested his elbows on his knees and thought for a moment.

Flashback

“I-I-I, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to-” Onew looked at the helpless little boy that had tears running down his cheeks and a painful cut on his lips. He watched as the boy went in his car and drove off with speed.

End of Flashback

jogging*

“Aish” he whined while he jogged. “I can’t get him off my mind. It feels like I have done something really terrible to him. I didn’t…. did I?” Onew jogged feeling guilt all over his body. He finally stopped to rest at a little kids park.

Onew fan himself as he sat down on a bench. He chuckled at the little kids being playful. Suddenly a flashback.

Thump* thump* thump*

“Can you pass me the ball?” a little boy in overalls came running to a boy in a suit.

The boy in the suit picked up the ball and passed it to the boy in the overalls.

“Do you want to play with me?” the boy in overalls asked.

The boy in the suit stared blankly then looked at his parents. He received a nod from his mother and followed the boy in overalls.

They went to the black top and throw the ball at each other playfully.

“Hey what’s you’re name?” the boy in the suit asked.

“I’m Jin-ki, Lee Jin-ki! How about you?” he asked excitedly.

“I’m-”

End on Flashback

Onew opened his eyes.

“What’s his name? how could I forget his name?” Onew struggled.

“Aigoo~” a male voice sighed as he sat next to Onew.

Onew looked at the man next to him and widened his eyes. Gasp*

“Hrmm..?” the man turned to look at Onew and did the same. “Y-y-youu!!!”

-----------------------------------------

please comment and subscribe :]

cutie2shoe